Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business (112845 Views)

Tales Of Losses: Engage Nigeria's Army Of Half Baked Artisans At Your Peril. / Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) / Onions Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 20, 2015
Catered4:

Hello sir,
I will be in the north this weekend. Lets make it next week sir.
Thank you.
ok ma
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 23, 2015
Hello Friends,

I trust our weekend is going on fine. As promised, I will like to introduce to us, The Water Melon...

Water melon is one of Nigeria's Popular fruit. The demand of fruits is high, all thanks to the discovery in its high rising nutritional and medicinal benefits. Most of this are being processed into juice either for home use or commercially. An example is the WOW Watermelon drink.

Watermelon can stay as long as 7 to 14 days as long as its not exposed to excess water. The ROI is huge and can make anyone generate wealth. The minimum start up capital for anyone going into it is N120,000 to N200,000. Which includes the logistics.

If you buy a canter load of watermelon (600 water melon) and the logistics for N120,000, it will be sold for N210,000 or more depending on your marketing skills. If its a canter load of 1200 watermelon and the logistics for N200,000, it will be sold for N420,000 or more which is also determined by your marketing skills.

I will talk about the risk involved later...
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 23, 2015
I'm so happy to announce to you all that we just had our first rain in sokoto state today exactly 4.25pm. Celebration mood on grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by lionshare: 6:50pm On May 23, 2015
Catered4:
I'm so happy to announce to you all that we just had our first rain in sokoto state today exactly 4.25pm. Celebration mood on grin grin grin

Madam when can I meet in office this week coming week?
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by TheNextAce: 9:03pm On May 23, 2015
Catered4:

Rain has fallen many times in akure grin
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by wonderiyke(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2015
Catered4:
Hello Friends,

I trust our weekend is going on fine. As promised, I will like to introduce to us, The Water Melon...

Water melon is one of Nigeria's Popular fruit. The demand of fruits is high, all thanks to the discovery in its high rising nutritional and medicinal benefits. Most of this are being processed into juice either for home use or commercially. An example is the WOW Watermelon drink.

Watermelon can stay as long as 7 to 14 days as long as its not exposed to excess water. The ROI is huge and can make anyone generate wealth. The minimum start up capital for anyone going into it is N120,000 to N200,000. Which includes the logistics.

If you buy a canter load of watermelon (600 water melon) and the logistics for N120,000, it will be sold for N210,000 or more depending on your marketing skills. If its a canter load of 1200 watermelon and the logistics for N200,000, it will be sold for N420,000 or more which is also determined by your marketing skills.

I will talk about the risk involved later...

Very good. I'm following with rapt attention. Really want to know about the risks. thank you very much ma'am.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by holajeedayy: 9:31pm On May 23, 2015
ma i want to go into gunieacorn(sorghum) business ,i need advise and where it could be found in the north in a profitable price
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by abdulkabeerhay(m): 11:44pm On May 23, 2015
Good day to all nairalander am so happy when I firstly saw this thread although I firstly taught is one of those guys that always sell eBook but at the end I notice that you are special thank you do much to open this thread I really appreciate although am still a student of ladoke akintola university but all be dsame thank you ma pls I will like to get intoach with you on whatsapp. Pls padone me to be you student i really want to no more on this Biz because to be successful in this life you need to do something you are not taught in school but a lawful one. Thank you all
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 8:54am On May 24, 2015
wonderiyke:

Very good. I'm following with rapt attention. Really want to know about the risks. thank you very much ma'am.

You welcome ma.
Happy sunday...
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 8:56am On May 24, 2015
abdulkabeerhay:
Good day to all nairalander am so happy when I firstly saw this thread although I firstly taught is one of those guys that always sell eBook but at the end I notice that you are special thank you do much to open this thread I really appreciate although am still a student of ladoke akintola university but all be dsame thank you ma pls I will like to get intoach with you on whatsapp. Pls padone me to be you student i really want to no more on this Biz because to be successful in this life you need to do something you are not taught in school but a lawful one. Thank you all

You are welcome sir.
It seems I got your message sir...
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 9:00am On May 24, 2015
holajeedayy:
ma i want to go into gunieacorn(sorghum) business ,i need advise and where it could be found in the north in a profitable price

Hello sir. We have it in abundance at our ware house at farm price too
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 9:01am On May 24, 2015
TheNextAce:

Rain has fallen many times in akure grin

grin grin grin We are in celebration mood here ooo.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 9:05am On May 24, 2015
lionshare:

Madam when can I meet in office this week coming week?

Hello sir,
I'm at the farm now (North). I will be in the office (Lagos) as from 1st of June.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by TheNextAce: 8:52pm On May 24, 2015
Catered4:

grin grin grin We are in celebration mood here ooo.

It is necessary ojare
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 9:38am On May 25, 2015
TheNextAce:

It is necessary ojare

Abi na
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by wonderiyke(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2015
Catered4:

You welcome ma.
Happy sunday...

I be guy ooo!
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 25, 2015
wonderiyke:

I be guy ooo!

Oh sorry sir.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by wonderiyke(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=Catered4 post=34077166]

Oh sorry sir.[/quote

Lol! No offence taken ma'am. Keep up the good work. We're still waiting for more info on the watermelon business. The supply price you provided (#210,000.00), is it based on Lagos price? How frequent is the demand? What are the risks involved?
Thanks a lot ma'am & remain blessed.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by abdulkabeerhay(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2015
please ma release your phone number again due to what happen to my phone have lost your number. please give me back your number
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Edd1e(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2015
Catered4:
It Was A Pretty Heavy Rain, At Least, Makes D Weather Cool. I'm Stil Goin To Visit U In Sokoto One Of These Days Bt Wil Let U Knw When. Thanks Maam..
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by kheart(m): 10:31pm On May 25, 2015
Folayinka:

God bless you madama. Pls what is the price of white millet and how can you connect me to a regular supplier? I need it regularly in bulk. I want to know the price per tone

White millet is very cheap in funtua (katsina state).
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 7:24am On May 26, 2015
Edd1e:

It Was A Pretty Heavy Rain, At Least, Makes D Weather Cool. I'm Stil Goin To Visit U In Sokoto One Of These Days Bt Wil Let U Knw When. Thanks Maam..

Hello sir,
You are welcome sir.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 30, 2015
Pls how many kg is this bag of onion.
How much can one buy and sell in lagos

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by jokapat(m): 1:29am On May 31, 2015
Good day madam
please am in d east and i urgently need where in d north to get d best price of melon, beans and grown up chiken cos i want to buy and sale at wholesale. please once again its urgent as am planing coming to d north first week of june. Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
ON RADIO; MEET IBIJOKE THE GRADUATE TURNED ONION SELLER.

Ibijoke Ojo-Micheal a.k.a Alalubosa is a surprise to all for her triumphant victory against societal perceptions of women, marriage and job seeking as she became an entrepreneur in the least of all sectors; Agriculture!

Join her this Friday on UnilagFM 103.1 by 3pm as she tells us her story and how Agribusiness is a sure way to solve unemployment.

Follow her on
Twitter; @alalubosa1
Facebook; Catered4
Whatsapp/call; 08139448193
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
jokapat:
Good day madam
please am in d east and i urgently need where in d north to get d best price of melon, beans and grown up chiken cos i want to buy and sale at wholesale. please once again its urgent as am planing coming to d north first week of june. Thanks

Hello sir,
It seems you called some days ago if I'm right sir. For beans, maiduguri, sokoto, niger, and kebbi. Chicken, virtually every part of the north sir.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
chidyhels:
Pls how many kg is this bag of onion.
How much can one buy and sell in lagos

Hello sir,
Its 50kg sir. Its called solo. As at today in lagos, its 5000.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Jesutofunmi85: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wow!! U are realy afecting lives, im so glad 2hear ds. May God almighty continue 2bles n prosper u....Amin Jesu
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by jokapat(m): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Catered4:

Hello sir,
It seems you called some days ago if I'm right sir. For beans, maiduguri, sokoto, niger, and kebbi. Chicken, virtually every part of the north sir.

Thanks alot ma i really appreciate.
As a newbie that i am i wish i could know their price before embarking because of my capital, also, please do u have an idea of what 100 kg of groundnut and old layers chicken cost?
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
Catered4:

Hello sir, Its 50kg sir. Its called solo. As at today in lagos, its 5000.
If I buy 5k How much will I sell?
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Petitesophie: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Good afternoon ma...May God bless u plenty plenty for this information,please I am trying to call u but u are not picking my calls and I also sent u message on WhatsApp also, I'm yet to get a reply from you, please I need information on fattening of Ram,can I come to your office,when are u going to be in the office so I can come.
God bless u ma.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by wonderiyke(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=wonderiyke post=34082232][/quote]

Still waiting for more info. Hope you're good ma'am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House / 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.