Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee (76316 Views)

Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by kachnov(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2015
reflexionz:

same here bro, got mine too earlier today #Godwin.....
yes dude they still sending invites.....
@faith we need see ooo...mines 27th
please guys who had theirs earlier, how was it? what and what was asked?

OK ,already gave up on them sha.no invite here yet,lemme be hopeful cus i know the test wasn't that difficult .
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by NickD(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
kingsleychidosky:

Bro, 17th April (next week Friday ) is the date on my invite, Does that mean it's batch by batch? please anyone with a different date should indicate
It's batch by batch Ive done mine....was cool. 6ppl did in d morning. The while 4 in the afternoon.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by NickD(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
kingsleychidosky:

Bro, 17th April (next week Friday ) is the date on my invite, Does that mean it's batch by batch? please anyone with a different date should indicate
It's batch by batch Ive done mine....was cool. 6ppl did in d morning while 4 in the afternoon.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by cuteyangel(f): 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Please what is the duration of the interview and how many people are in the panel
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by reflexionz(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2015
NickD:
It's batch by batch Ive done mine....was cool. 6ppl did in d morning while 4 in the afternoon.
Alright man, please just need to know the basis of the oral interview, was it technical and based on operations of the company or its just standard size up questions with how u know about the operations and industry? Please anyone who has had theirs a little help please?? smiley smiley
Thanks in advance guys for the help
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by NickD(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2015
cuteyangel:
Please what is the duration of the interview and how many people are in the panel

6man panel....15-20 minutes.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2015
Quote author=kachnov post=32810051]

OK ,already gave up on them sha.no invite here yet,lemme be hopeful cus i know the test wasn't that difficult .[/quote]DAT test no hard shocked shocked u read che ENG shey
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by kachnov(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
faith2ogesco:
Quote author=kachnov post=32810051]

OK ,already gave up on them sha.no invite here yet,lemme be hopeful cus i know the test wasn't that difficult .DAT test no hard shocked shocked u read che ENG shey

No,Mech eng. ,compared to standard tests like shell ,etc but since I no get invite yet maybe e hard grin
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
kachnov:

No,Mech eng. ,compared to standard tests like shell ,etc but since I no get invite yet maybe e hard grin
I prefer shell n dragnet dem to dis o undecided
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by kachnov(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
faith2ogesco:

oh OK,next sgtp exams,u go teach me na.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by cuteyangel(f): 2:14am On Apr 19, 2015
NickD:

6man panel....15-20 minutes.

Thanks.... Can you please give an insight to what the interview was like. The kind of questions that were asked
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 6:42am On Apr 19, 2015
faith2ogesco:
lol.this guy.bad guy .you already have the winning formula to those test that's y .....am back from my long break though
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2015
Uchboggy:
lol.this guy.bad guy .you already have the winning formula to those test that's y .....am back from my long break though
winning undecided na person wey Jones am first later pass am go get winning formula na. Na jux maths and ENG na unlike dis one wey wan burst ma head shocked welcome bk tho grin
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Anumiri: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2015
Pls did anyone received a call from Notore today?
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Why dem postpone today's women na undecided
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Anumiri:
Pls did anyone received a call from Notore today?
wetin dem talk
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2015
Morning fellas.pls I all appreciate it if any1 going for interview today will give us a feedbk here if it held or was postponed
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by fidel9871: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2015
pleassee feedback on d interview wud be hugely appreciated.. mine is on d 23rd
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by fidel9871: 7:47am On Apr 21, 2015
reflexionz:

Alright man, please just need to know the basis of the oral interview, was it technical and based on operations of the company or its just standard size up questions with how u know about the operations and industry? Please anyone who has had theirs a little help please?? smiley smiley
Thanks in advance guys for the help

nickd pls respond naaa......we need feedbacks
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by fidel9871: 7:49am On Apr 21, 2015
NickD:

how was it like?, what kinda questions did they ask
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by fidel9871: 8:00am On Apr 21, 2015
faith2ogesco:
Morning fellas.pls I all appreciate it if any1 going for interview today will give us a feedbk here if it held or was postponed
when is urs?
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Any1 for today? Jux tell us if it held or not.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nobody wants to say anything....
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Terrypearl(f): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
today's interview has been postponed to 8th of may.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mine was shifted to 11th
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by MacMaster01(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
faith2ogesco:
Mine was shifted to 11th
boss cool
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by fidel9871: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
mine shifted to 12th.....any idea why?
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by reflexionz(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Well as for the change in interview date, mine hasn't been changed, still 27th.
Well I suppose we will enter the den and meet our panel first time as everyone who's had theirs has been unable to reply. Wish everyone the best once I'm done next week Monday I will let u guys know how far. Wish everyone the best #Godspeed guys. See you all at the top
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Thanks And God's grace on the 27th.. Mine was also shifted...
I just entered PH from KD...
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
MacMaster01:

boss cool
king cool cool cool
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Chukaholic: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Pls, is there anyone here whose date for the interview was also shifted from the 1st of May to the 6th?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police / From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.