Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Nnpc Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Recruitment Interview (208447 Views)

WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result / What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by udeh3(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
davo3286:

I'm very sorry. But i can't disclose figures on salary. Just go for your interview (which I hope you scale through by His grace) first. When you eventually get your 'Letter of Employment' (wherein you will be told your salary), there and then you can decide whether to accept the offer or not. If you initially had OND only, which you probably applied with, then later obtained HND what you do is inform them (GHR) during the interview and later during documentation process (after you must have passed the interview of course). The recruitment process started 3yrs ago and many of you might have acquired additional qualifications/experiences which is quite understandable but doesn't necessarily mean you will be upgraded as a result. What you applied with (OND which is SS7) is what you will enter with. The good thing is that your HND is not a waste since you got it before you were called for interview. You just inform them at the entry point (i.e. during interview and most importantly documentation), they will take note and include it in your file.

Great one there. Information is knowledge and knowledge is power
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by softrise: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
shld we include the HND which we hv acquired in our CV & do they accept NABTEB[quote author=davo3286 post=31231170]

I'm very sorry. But i can't disclose figures on salary. Just go for your interview (which I hope you scale through by His grace) first. When you eventually get your 'Letter of Employment' (wherein you will be told your salary), there and then you can decide whether to accept the offer or not. If you initially had OND only, which you probably applied with, then later obtained HND what you do is inform them (GHR) during the interview and later during documentation process (after you must have passed the interview of course). The recruitment process started 3yrs ago and many of you might have acquired additional qualifications/experiences which is quite understandable but doesn't necessarily mean you will be upgraded as a result. What you applied with (OND which is SS7) is what you will enter with.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Matiti(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=udeh3 post=31260115]

Great one there. Information is knowledge and knowledge is power[/

I av gotten my HND 2012, should I include the HND in my CV...
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by softrise: 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Please do we have to include the HND which we have acquired in our CV?? Secondly, do they accept NABTEB as O'level certificate?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by ezejoe: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Congrats to everyone already received invitation for the interview. Pls I need somebody to tell me if all categories GT, OP, EH were invited simultaneously or in batches. Interested to know the true distribution pattern of the IVs. Thank you.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by thelifechangers: 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Beaudoll: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Well as far as I am concerned, some of us don't use our old phone numbers anymore...so we re expecting the mails to confirm, if we ll proceed to the next stage or not. But PCL is funny oh, I'm sure they were aware of this when they divide us into groups at the exam centers...hmmmn legs crossed.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by erniebeck: 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Please, brothers, i applied with my OND and have acquired my B.sc and have done my NYSC.Should i include it in my CV.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by chrisonka: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
PLEASE GUYS HAVE ANY ONE GOTTEN ANY MAIL CONCERNING THE INTERVIEW
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by chrisonka: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
COS D POST BY 'ezejoe' is confusingCOS D POST BY 'ezejoe' is confusingCOS D POST BY 'ezejoe' is confusing
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by chrisonka: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
please for those of us that changed our emails via nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsults.com.....is there any way to verify that d email have been successfully changed....cos i called PCL i was told that if i have sent d mail it will be attended to.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by EngrVin: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
erniebeck:
Please, brothers, i applied with my OND and have acquired my B.sc and have done my NYSC.Should i include it in my CV.

I have my B.Eng too...but it seems they need more of OND and HND... ur chances might be reduced if u are going wt d B.Sc.. lets just pray for wisdom n favour
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by wise14life: 5:49am On Mar 07, 2015
ezejoe:
Congrats to everyone already received invitation for the interview. Pls I need somebody to tell me if all categories GT, OP, EH were invited simultaneously or in batches. Interested to know the true distribution pattern of the IVs. Thank you.

Hello Ezejoe,

kindly confirm if you have been invited for the NNPC interview?? your post is confusing
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by ezejoe: 6:21am On Mar 07, 2015
Friends, I don't get it when you tagged my post confusing. I expressed my appreciation to those already sure of their invitation. Also I wanted to confirm if all categories were getting the invitation. Not yet, strongly believe. Meanwhile I think they have a rescheduled the distribution of IVs for reason I think is related to delay in getting a go ahead from NNPC.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Barby101: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2015
ezejoe:
Friends, I don't get it when you tagged my post confusing. I expressed my appreciation to those already sure of their invitation. Also I wanted to confirm if all categories were getting the invitation. Not yet, strongly believe. Meanwhile I think they have a rescheduled the distribution of IVs for reason I think is related to delay in getting a go ahead from NNPC.

Your post is confusing because it is on record that nobody has been sent invites. So you saying "congrats to those who have received invites" makes everyone in here to think that some people actually got invited. What people received is the congratulations text and the subsequent one explaining reason for the delay, not an invitation for interview.

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by ikuserudele: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sn Andels cleaning service company is looking for a female marketer.
Source for clients.
Promote the company services.
Generate and follow up on leads and prospect.
Manage customer relationship
Requirements: Marketing skills, Good written and spoken English. previous experience
Send CV to ogundayoseun@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by akocce(m): 7:33am On Mar 08, 2015
Choice of Words..
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by ezejoe: 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Adrenalin rush! You can imagine the rest.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by chrisonka: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
LETS KEEP HOPING AND PRAYING..... I THINK EVERYTHING WILL BE AFTER ELECTIONS....FOR THOSE OF US THAT HAVE EMAIL ISSUES PLZ IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA OF A WAY FORWARD IT WIL REALLY B APPRECIATED....SINCE WE DON'T GET AN AUTHENTIC REPLY INDICATING A SUCCESSFUL CHANGE OF EMAIL ADDRESS FROM PCL.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by EngrVin: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
I believe the mails and interview will be after d election... Cos i learnt d intervie take about one or two months... Lets keep preparing and praying. God will grant us success. AMEN
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by leeraz: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
AVAVA PDMS TRAINING IN ABUJA
AVEVA's PDMS (Plant Design Management System) is a comprehensive modeling system that creates 3D designs and deliverables ( figure 1). It features model management, advanced clash management, visual review, automatic pipe routing and construction deliverables. Automated deliverables can be generated directly from the 3D model in the form of general arrangement and detail drawings, piping isometrics and reports. The product comes with industry catalogs and specifications, and the entire Victaulic piping catalog is available. AVEVA's Pipe Stress Inter-face provides data integration between piping designs and stress-analysis tools. It is widely used in Power, Oil & Gas Production & Processing (Offshore & Onshore), Petroleum Refining, Petroleum Storage & Transportation, Chemicals &Petrochemicals Industries for the best possible design – and do it more efficiently thereby reducing the total installation cost of the project. The PDMS approach enables a wide range of sophisticated design checks to be carried out across all aspects of the design to check and improve quality. Drawings and reports are generated directly from the model database to ensure consistency between design information and the project deliverables. With a sound Knowledge of PDMS, your chances of getting employed are quite unlimited. The energy industry has never a time been more demanding and in need of skilled graduates with extra skills like PDMS. Multinational companies harness the powers of PDMS in their every day projects that is the reason behind the recent training of some Engineers in PDMS to meet up with local content demand. Career of PDMS: - Power plants needs PDMS - Petro Chemical Complex needs PDMS - Oil & gas need PDMS - Off shore Industry needs PDMS - Refinery needs PDMS - Industrial plants needs PDMS - Energy sector needs PDMS - Chemical process needs PDMS - EPC industry needs PDMS - Consulting engineers needs PDMS - Pharmaceutical industry needs PDMS - Project & Construction needs PDMS - Cement and Fertilizer needs PDMS PDMS modules to be covered in this training include: - Equipment Application - Piping Application - Civil and Steel Structure Application - Cable Tray Application - Hvac Application - 2D Draft Application e.t.c We offer tutorial videos on PDMS which also include the software(DVD) at a very affordable price. The video training will cover all the aspects stated above. You can request for the tutorial videos (DVD) which contain the software, training materials, project to work on and complete videos, with a video on how to install the software conveniently, delivered to you where ever you are at a very affordable price.. call or wattsapp..08103173481..09099820504.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by amsktn: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
I received e-mail from nnpc-rec.... saying that the change of mail I did was "received and updated"
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by gcey2k(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
@ amsktn...

I'd advice you edited your post and remove that pic...the info has been passed and is understood...not too good to expose your personal details on a public forum like this cos you don't know who is watching...

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by fmbonjouratous: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
My brother, how did you write the email. My concern is i dont know what email i used then to register, so i am undecided on whether or not to change it, moreover i dont know my candidate no... kindly advise.
amsktn:
I received e-mail from nnpc-rec.... saying that the change of mail I did was "received and updated"
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by btsnm(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Please house did any civil engineering graduate receive the success sms?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by UnknownT: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
btsnm:
Please house did any civil engineering graduate receive the success sms?
Yes. A friend of mine did
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by akocce(m): 6:24am On Mar 13, 2015
Pls, did any sociology graduate get d success sms?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by mikedaffy: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
plz houz who has d right info abt dis invitation of a tin. are dey sttil going to invite or dats all dey want.thanks waiting for your response response
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by omonesz: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Any one wit useful info concerning d change of email add..
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by amsktn: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
fmbonjouratous:
My brother, how did you write the email. My concern is i dont know what email i used then to register, so i am undecided on whether or not to change it, moreover i dont know my candidate no... kindly advise.

@fmbonj...

check previous posts.
don't copy and paste. just type alphabet by alphabet.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by omonesz: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
I wrote 4 a change of email add but yet 2 receive a confirmation as yours but auto response that apologizes 4 not sending d interview details until a later date... pls any phone no. 2 reach PCL to confirm receipt n change of my email please.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by prinyedisa: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2015
Pls members of the house do you know if any lawyer was invited for the interview or anyone whose center was in port harcourt,still hoping to receive an invitation( hoping earnestly).

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.