Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nnpc Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Recruitment Interview (208454 Views)

WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result / What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by madri4u: 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Frm all look of things, I think dis recruitment excercise will b terminated.Oga jona only uses dis recruitment as a politcal scam to gain vote confidence sames as Nigeria immigration and FAAN recruitment..Lets close dis thread.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by nomapatricks(m): 12:06am On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by nomapatricks(m): 12:09am On Apr 27, 2015
I think more attention will be given to probing and restructuring the NNPC by the incoming administration, I doubt if the recruitment continues as planned!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by akocce(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
mpeg:
Guys what's going on? do you people think that NNPC will continue in the recruitment process? this one that there has been a change of government?
I've been thinking abt dat too... I hope dat dey continue o!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by mpeg(m): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
nomapatricks:
I think more attention will be given to probing and restructuring the NNPC by the incoming administration, I doubt if the recruitment continues as planned!
All ye men of little fate... what I know is that I will resume work with NNPC soon and IIT will not pass this year, whether Oga Jonah o , or whether baba.
na Godwin

4 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by patibule: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
I got a mail from Phillips consulting, attaching the report of the survey carried out on the Quality of life
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by patibule: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Quality of life survey report is out. Good write up and research from Phillips Consulting
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by cuteomot: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hmmmm! Am still very much hopeful cos me sef go soon start work for NNPC either na GEJ or Baba.
Me know say There is God.

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by fmbonjouratous: 10:19pm On May 05, 2015
some one out there should give us an update, its not fair putting us in the dark. People sacrifice one thing or the other to sit for these tests, some of us traveled to another state, think i also read of a candidate here on nairaland who flew in to take part in the recruitment. so why are they putting us in the dark, holding us to ransom, some of us already working cant take a day off at work because nnpc can call anytime and they cant give another excuse to their employer after just returning from days off or leave. PCL and NNPC should respond to us and not act as if they dont owe us an update after inviting us for interview or must we know some in-house before they inform us duly on our recruitment? its people and not machines that are coordinating this, Please show us some empathy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by omonesz: 7:34am On May 06, 2015
It's really inhumane d ways things are been done here...... No respect for us because we are seeking for employment... there is God ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by iwaeda: 2:35pm On May 06, 2015
patibule:
I got a mail from Phillips consulting, attaching the report of the survey carried out on the Quality of life
I got the PSL survey mail today too. Does it mean we are still in the loop?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by patibule: 2:55pm On May 06, 2015
Does it mean no body knows or have any relation that works for PCL nor at NNPC Towers to give us a useful information on the recruitment ?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by iwaeda: 4:33pm On May 08, 2015
patibule:
Does it mean no body knows or have any relation that works for PCL nor at NNPC Towers to give us a useful information on the recruitment ?

A source said it has been cancelled.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by btsnm(m): 5:40pm On May 08, 2015
How reliable is the source please. Is the source from nnpc or pcl?
iwaeda:

A source said it has been cancelled.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by akocce(m): 12:04am On May 10, 2015
I knw anything's possible, but I don't believe dat!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by rastle(m): 8:50am On May 12, 2015
Change of govt or not should not have anything to do the recruitments, when did govt started workin in HR dept? The dept that knows that they need more hands or not, this recruitment must go on as there are plans to revive our refinaries, more hands will be needed to achieve this. Wait a minute, how come FAAN and Immigration recruitment move on without considering change of govt? Are they not same fed. Govt. Bodies? Sha we need prayers too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by successsurvivor(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2015
A top contact that I have in nnpc told me interviews have already been concluded for experienced hire which took place before the presidential election. With regards to the graduate trainee positions, nnpc is putting that on hold cos they are trying to balance their accounts before the swearing in of the new president to avoid being caught unawares when the probing starts. They don't want to recruite before the swearing in of the new president to avoid being sanctioned or accused of panic recruitment. The recruitment exercise would resume when the new president is sworn into office, fear not comrades. grin

6 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by patibule: 8:47pm On May 13, 2015
My dear this information is not true.
No interview is done, experience hire nor trainee. All of it are on hold till after hand over please.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by kin101: 9:18pm On May 13, 2015
can someone that is hepatitis b positive get a federal job?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Maudie(f): 12:16am On May 15, 2015
Hi guys...I wrote the NNPC job test at Government College Owerri...wen did they send out messages for interview? Am still expecting an invite from them for the oral interview....I hope it is not based on man know man? I studied Mass Com though. Pls anyone with useful information should let me know here. Am new here anyway....best of luck to all of us.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by successsurvivor(m): 1:55am On May 15, 2015
@patibule, I hope you did not apply for experienced hire cos they have concluded with them. Wonder the fake/no source that you have. My contact is genuine and highly placed in NNPC. Go take a chill pill dear.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by iwaeda: 8:42pm On May 15, 2015
successsurvivor:
@patibule, I hope you did not apply for experienced hire cos they have concluded with them. Wonder the fake/no source that you have. My contact is genuine and highly placed in NNPC. Go take a chill pill dear.
Ok congrats to successful applicant.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by jeffjerry1(m): 12:28pm On May 18, 2015
Hello comrades,I called PCL and the info was that they are waiting for directives from NNPC on the next line of action. that they r waiting for a marching orders from NNPC to invite people for the said interview. So I think the interview will continue after swearing in.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by dantj007(m): 4:34am On May 19, 2015
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by iwaeda: 5:23pm On May 19, 2015
jeffjerry1:
Hello comrades,I called PCL and the info was that they are waiting for directives from NNPC on the next line of action. that they r waiting for a marching orders from NNPC to invite people for the said interview. So I think the interview will continue after swearing in.
Thanks,is it for experienced or fresher
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by akocce(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2015
I'm sensing dis idea abt cancellation is coming from doz who didn't get invited...lol... Saying dat jonathan used it as propaganda 4 election is way off... If u follow d trend of previous nnpc recruitments, den u will have an idea of hw long it usually takes. It may be cancelled or continued... Either way life goes on! Do away with all d negativity!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by softrise: 6:38pm On May 21, 2015
akocce:
I'm sensing dis idea abt cancellation is coming from doz who didn't get invited...lol... Saying dat jonathan used it as propaganda 4 election is way off... If u follow d trend of previous nnpc recruitments, den u will have an idea of hw long it usually takes. It may be cancelled or continued... Either way life goes on! Do away with all d negativity!
what are you saying in essence,
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by akocce(m): 9:00pm On May 21, 2015
softrise:
what are you saying in essence,
what I'm saying in essence is dat d delay is usual... If u r conversant wit nnpc recruitment, dat is!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by okeyjames(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2015
akocce:
what I'm saying in essence is dat d delay is usual... If u r conversant wit nnpc recruitment, dat is!
You shouldn't have made a joke about peeps that didn't make it to the interview stage. That's insensitive on your part. You should have just made your point.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Nuel1647: 8:15pm On May 27, 2015
I don't think there is any propaganda here, are you saying if Jonathan has won, the recruitment would have stopped. How many of you invited for this interview know someone in NNPC and felt he or she failed the aptitude test?, so this is not man no man either.

Its only common sense to know that, the only way the recruitment would have gone on as schedule is if Jonathan won the election. Since we did not vote for him, we should be patient to see what the govt we voted into power would do with us.

If you were NNPC boss would you go on with the recruitment with all this threat of probe, probe, probe.

Please Let us just be patient, I would not be surprised if the process is continued or cancelled.
However I know it is wrong to cancel it.

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by chichial: 10:25am On May 29, 2015
Pls comrades I need some info here. I took the test at Owerri . I didn't get any invite for interview but received the quality of life survey about two times then the report which just came out. I don't get it. Does the survey have anything to do with passing the test ? Have they finished sending invite to successful candidates? Do I still keep hope alive? Pls anyone with useful info?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.