Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Nnpc Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Recruitment Interview (208352 Views)

WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result / What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Ndumyke(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Igunnu:
It is funny how you guys can just term everything and try to read meanings to things. The Philips consulting Quality of life survey has no connection at all with the NNPC recruitment. This is not the first time Philips will be sending surveys of any kind. To also buttress my point, I got the first survey mail Feb 09, 15, got the same mail again Feb 16, 15. 5:58pm hours after I received the text message and till date I did not take the survey.
please I need your contact, I got the info, but I want to be informed. I want to call you. 08032111905

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by udeh3(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
We were told by dat txt message frm PCL dat details as regard to d interview wil b sent to us today via our mail. Pls identify urself if u've receivd ur mail, i'm yet to receive mine
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by nephecmi(f): 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
I do not think it is out-of-place for anyone to assume the PCL survey is linked to the recruitment. It's the situation of things that has brought about the thought. Nonetheless, thanks to those who has enlightened us.
Can't receive the text as the number PCL have of my doesn't exist anymore. I am hopeful I'll get the mail soon.

Best wishes
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by oiltruth: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
pls ,any info for interview from nnpc i heard of more electrical and mechanical being called?please i need update please because i read mineral resources engineering
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by caterina: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jessicasteve:
Pls guys have any one in medical line gotten an sms like nursing
am in d nursing field as well. yet to receive d text.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Bellonaire(m): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Does anyone know what the renumeration is for GT position?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by fmbonjouratous: 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
No email from Phillips Consulting yet. Lets stay connected and be on the look out for it....
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by odehme: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
From what one is seen it seems that most people who received the Q life survey from Pcl will be the successful ones. Same thing happened to me during service year. Questionnaire are usually taken from respected people whom u trust can give u the right info. Second reason for guessing this is that during the invite for the test I was contacted but here comes this time that they have made themselves able to reach me. pls hit or drop your opinion

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by udeh3(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
fmbonjouratous:
No email from Phillips Consulting yet. Lets stay connected and be on the look out for it....

Same also with me, but one must try to put all ears on ground. I hope we'll see the mail soon bt my fear is dat nobody has really come out to address Nigerians why the mail has not been sent
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by omodave(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
JummyIR:
Pls has anyone frm Benin centre gotten d invite? EH, GT n OP stands for what pls?

I have
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by udeh3(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
omodave:

I have

You mean you've been sent the interview details on your email? My exam center was also in Benin, Uniben precisely
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by ogefresh: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
mrnilobrawn:
Guyz, i think they have deactivate this mailling address nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net

I think so too Cos the mail I sent returned undelivered
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Ndumyke(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
udeh3:
We were told by dat txt message frm PCL dat details as regard to d interview wil b sent to us today via our mail. Pls identify urself if u've receivd ur mail, i'm yet to receive mine
yeah, I.m still expecting their mail today. Hopefully it will reach us before today ends. Anyone that receives it, should drop the details for the interview here. God bless you
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by jimmyroger: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
Got a mail from PC dat dey will be sending the sms by 24th of dis month..no more 21st....!!!!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by udeh3(m): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
jimmyroger:
Got a mail from PC dat dey will be sending the sms by 24th of dis month..no more 21st....!!!!

This is serious, let's just get our finger crossed and anyone that receive d new message should drop the content here.
Jimmyroger, you can also drop the content of the new sms sent to you here
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by deaneze: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pls has anyone gotten the interview details yet?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by ISIDOREIFEANYI: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Keeping my hope alive. #Grace.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by odehme: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hello. Those that were sent the msg can u please clear d air on whether u were sent the mail on quality of life in Nigeria. one or two of u can help clear this. its very necessary and urgent. thanks
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by hausawa1: 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hi,
Yes I received the quality of life survey SMS. I had no time to respond though. And I received congratulatory SMS. These are not sent the same day.
Best of luck.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by omodave(m): 1:32am On Feb 22, 2015
udeh3:

You mean you've been sent the interview details on your email? My exam center was also in Benin, Uniben precisely

not email but SMS
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by elipheleh(m): 3:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Pls did anyone receive the details of the venue yesterday 21st?
Consequently did anyone go to Dhl today for the packages? I want to be sure, please indicate.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by udeh3(m): 6:48am On Feb 22, 2015
I actually called PCL ABUJA yestade but nor one picked d call so IS guessed mayb they've closed yesterday, bt any if us can also try the number today for more info
PCL ABUJA: 092904748; 092904738

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by udeh3(m): 6:48am On Feb 22, 2015
I actually called PCL ABUJA yestade but nor one picked d call so IS guessed mayb they've closed yesterday, bt any if us can also try the number today for more info
PCL ABUJA: 092904748; 092904738

Happy Sunday to you all!

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by ybportable: 8:10am On Feb 22, 2015
myroger:
Is it new sms or the expected mail?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Bellonaire(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2015
ewynilla:
Has anyone from benin gotten the tex[b][/b]t?[color=#990000][/color]

Yea, I got success SMS, I wrote in Uniben. Expecting the email invite to Abuja.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Bellonaire(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2015
Hello House!! Please does anyone have any detailed information about the total pay package of NNPC for the Graduate Trainee level? Please I am in need of this information to make my decision if I should continue with the recruitment process. Information about :
Monthly takehome:?
Yearly Upfront or housing/Utility(as its called in some quarters):?
Allowances and bonuses( if any): ?

Please anyone with verified info should kindly respond. Thanks in advance grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Reddie: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Bellonaire:
Hello House!! Please does anyone have any detailed information about the total pay package of NNPC for the Graduate Trainee level? Please I am in need of this information to make my decision if I should continue with the recruitment process. Information about :
Monthly takehome:?
Yearly Upfront or housing/Utility(as its called in some quarters):?
Allowances and bonuses( if any): ?

Please anyone with verified info should kindly respond. Thanks in advance grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by King59(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hello house. Pls I like to ask if there is anyone who applied for GT under finance that got the sms?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
King59:
Hello house. Pls I like to ask if there is anyone who applied for GT under finance that got the sms?

Yeaa I hate to burst ur bubble but I did. Accounting. Wrote in Abuja wuse zone 4 tuudun wada
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by King59(m): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
@Goodkidd.
Which day did u get the sms? smiley
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
ybportable:
myroger:
Is it new sms or the expected mail?
sms gud beta dan email
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by nnamezie87(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
is there anybody with the.mail? I am having sleepless nights already......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.