Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! (3403 Views)

Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) / Misterial Portofolios Proves Buhari As A National Leader / Exclusive: Us Investigator Exposes Apc, Proves Buhari’s ‘london’ Interview Was P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by ayindejimmy(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
CrazyScientist:
This was sent to me on whatsapp, whats your View on this?

I'll be 40 in few years and I had the experience of the buhari era. ..I also read some articles.
A good product needs no advert. PDP had the chance to sell themselves to us ...but they blew it. I don't need to be told thru an advert that there is constant power or that our refineries are fully operational. I'll feel it in my pocket. The wind of change is already here and nothing can stop it
I wish I was the one that called you . O boy o boy ! How I would take you and your alleged colleagues apart.
Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by bodejohn(m): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
With all the energy that the respondent used, he still admitted he had no PVC.

I really do not waste my time talking elections with people who are not even eligible to vote.

A very poor attempt by whoever wrote that folklore.
Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by themano: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gabrielsylar:

i hope your phone crashes

You see why APC will never rule this country. Crude, Rude, violent, intolerant vagabonds
Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by Adminisher: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Buhari is always coming into power after weak,corrupt, clueless, regimes set up by Obasanjo. Obasanjo handed over to Shagari, a very weak man like Jonathan. In 8 years they had destroyed the economy, they got us into dangerous short term debt and destroyed our financial standing amongst nations, these NPN people were very corrupt buying and selling import licenses and crude oil lifting licensees (yes if you are a Niger delta person, I have news for you, the licenses for lifting a certain portion of oil not belonging to Shell, Mobil, Agip and other oil major joint venture with Nigeria were being sold in Lagos, I was in secondary school and saw it with my eyes).
This country has been very very corrupt.
Obasanjo was very much against NPN in their second term and was already speaking against them.

Buhari came in and solved the problem before being overthrown by IBB, he insisted on not devaluing the currency and was paying the loans very well. Nigeria also developed very good manufacturing sector that we have now by not allowing the dangerous exchange rate regimes that would have destroyed their businesses. If you own shares in Nestle, Cadbirys, Flour Mills, Honeywell and so on now you have Buhari to thank for protecting leadership cal manufacturing.

So Buhari and Obaasanjo are tied by fate. Obasanjo puts WEAK IDIOTS in government and Buhari removes a them once via a coup but this time it will be by the ballot box.
Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
themano:

You see why APC will never rule this country. Crude, Rude, violent, intolerant vagabonds
am pdp
i finger dame undecided
Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
SMALLPENIS:

undecided want what? Dont quote me again please.
and what will you do if i do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture / See What Wikipedia Just Said About Pmb And Gej: Notice The Bolded Statements / Breaking News:see snapshot:is olisa metuh dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.