Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Gays!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gays!!! (481 Views)

I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... / The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gays!!! by TheChosenOne1: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
Who's noticed?..gayism these days is on the rise!....recently,i got to know a friend soo close to me is a gay.. he didn't come out to tell me outrightly not until I told him what've been noticing bout him,nd the rapport with him and his/their other so called"boos"...pls whatz wrong?..is it that they aint no females around again?..or they're on strike?..coz I don't even understand anymore..also been seeing more of them of late..some aint even shy bout it anymore..."guys getting intimate with their fellow guys"..
Re: Gays!!! by falconey(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
he is close to you? Bro if you are going to sleep with this dude make sure you are putting ON adult pampers

(1) (Reply)

What Are They Doing? / Twins Separated At Birth Reunite 25 Years Later – Wonders / The Empty Promise Of Promiscuity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.