Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. (2536 Views)

Fine Boys Like Us, Na Them They Rush Us (pic) / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
This applies to Nigerian gays especially.
I've noticed that most guys turn gay due to mere curiosity and more importantly because of an unavailable sexual partner.

We all know how Nigerian girls like to take advantage of guys especially when you date them or approach them for casual sex.

They often times form , play hard to get or sometimes just make demand which some guys find very difficult to meet.

The only alternative for some is to visit a brothel just like Cutehector did a few days ago when the bastard called Konji grabbed him.

Others just approach their fellow guys and start experimenting since it's a lot easier for them.
This is how someone like Durentt turned gay. grin

Some even have sexual partners but then she's usually not available when he needs her most or not adventurous enough to try new stuff hence the dude turns to another guy for some more fun.

These are the categories of gay and bi curious guys I have come to notice.

My personal opinion.
Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by SUPERPACK: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
j
Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Slimzjoe(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Who cares how they turned gay? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Synzu(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
In my opinion I think the OP's tryna give us HIS reasons for wanting to turn gay smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Synzu:
In my opinion I think the OP's tryna give us HIS reasons for wanting to turn gay smiley
Lmao! grin
Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Bluezy13(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
PushPlay:
I've noticed that most guys turn gay due to mere curiosity and more importantly because of an unavailable sexual partner.

We all know how Nigerian girls like to take advantage of guys especially when you date them or approach them for casual sex.

The most times form , play hard to get or sometimes just make demand which some guys find very difficult to meet.

The only alternative for some is to visit a brothel just like Cutehector did a few days ago when the bastard called Konji grabbed him.

Others just approach their fellow guys and start experimenting since it's a lot easier for them.

Some even have sexual partners but then she's usually not available when he needs her most or not adventurous enough to try new stuff hence the dude turn to another guy for some more fun.

My personal opinion.
This has in nowhere told us The Truth About Most Gays

It is merely your opinion.
Not Truth

1 Like

Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
undecidedYea its True...

I turned Gay because I was attracted to guys, instead of Boys
Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bluezy13:
This has in nowhere told us The Truth About Most Gays

It is merely your opinion. Not Truth
What if I'm correct?

Mind you, I have proof. cool
Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Bluezy13(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
PushPlay:

What if I'm correct?

Mind you, I have proof. cool
you have proof: statistically or speculatively

If statistically, display the source(s). If speculatively, pocket your observation.

What if I'm correct? Time will tell
Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bluezy13:
you have proof: statistically or speculatively

If statistically, display the source(s). If speculatively, pocket your observation.

What if I'm correct? Time will tell
Are you gay?
Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Bluezy13(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
PushPlay:
Are you gay?
Perhaps...

Time will tell...

1 Like

Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Luckyk(f): 12:18am On Apr 01, 2016
durentt really need deliverance.
Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
Luckyk:
durentt really need deliverance.

Funny thing is, I learnt that ones sexual orientation is largely dependent on how you train yourself to make love.

Gay people often times chose to stay attracted to people of the same sex as their just because they are not bold to approach the opposite sex or not courageous to get over heart breaks or emotional trauma as a result of a bad relationship.

Hmmm!
Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 04, 2016
I will continue with my exposition shortly.
Stay tuned!
Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Like I said earlier.
6 packs, fine boys and gays are very interrelated.

There's this controversy that took over social media last week about guys who work so hard to have a perfect shaped and rimmed body.

Sorry to burst your bubble ladies and gentlemen. Most of these guys are good for nothing as far as satisfying women is concerned. They're pleasing to the eyes of their fellow men while sex starved ladies can only drool at such bodies wishing they can have it for themselves.

Statistics show that 80% of 6 packed , perfectly sculpted males are closet gays while 5 percent of them are openly gay.

Such Male models are usually not as highly paid as their female counterparts so they engage in gay sex with rich and famous gay men like them to augment their income.
Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Adasun(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
am here for just six packs nothing morecheesy cheesy
Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by firstking01(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Loooooooong yawns, been raining cats and dogs since mawninq in ph embarassed
Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
Adasun:
am here for just six packs nothing morecheesy cheesy
I know. grin
Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Dblpleasure(f): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
PushPlay:

They often times form , play hard to get or sometimes just make demand which some guys find very difficult to meet.

Some even have sexual partners but then she's usually not available when he needs her most or not adventurous enough to try new stuff hence the dude turns to another guy for some more fun.

My personal opinion.
um... or if u don't have sex for a while, double suddenly feel the need to have sex with another man? It seems to me that it's just a matter of what attracts u to someone... I personally like dark skinned men that are intellegent
Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by nuggarito: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
Must this be all about s£x
Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
nuggarito:
Must this be all about s£x
It's all about attraction.
Re: The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2016
Dblpleasure:
um... or if u don't have sex for a while, double suddenly feel the need to have sex with another man? It seems to me that it's just a matter of what attracts u to someone... I personally like dark skinned men that are intelligent
Wouldn't happen to me. Meanwhile, dark skinned men are strong and powerful.

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Women At First Sight Easily- 8 Ways (see This Cute Guy) / 6 Interesting Facts About Dating Yoruba Boys / Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.