Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago (5512 Views)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by jaykaylegend(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
kallmemrB:
bros 3weeks is way too long.....a lady i met 5days ago is. already billing me and asking. for money....well i laugh and told her to send her account number.....

by tomorrow she will be expecting the money Her father kept with me...stuupid mumu
well, go the bank (bone face enter the bank angry), remove 200naira from your pocket and fill the deposit slip with two hundred naira only, give the bank attendant, collect the duplicate teller, bone face come out

Simple as 123..... grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by slex(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
kallmemrB:
. yes. oooo........a. friend said i should make her waste money tomorrow. by. going to atm after i lie to her abt. sending money....
the annoying truth is i honestly like her so it kinda hurt
kallmemrB:
. yes. oooo........a. friend said i should make her waste money tomorrow. by. going to atm after i lie to her abt. sending money....
the annoying truth is i honestly like her so it kinda hurt

U likkking her has given her the upperhand. Just keep your feelings in the closet. Invite her over tell her you will take her to the ATM but you guys should spend time. Tell your friend to call you (put it on speaker) he should mention that he paid in50k to your account. Let her hear it. After tell her thats the alert u ve been waiting for. Whyne her. Yansh her . After go to atm .reaching there you will check nd say the alert never enter. She should wait til the next day you ll credit her account.

Nb. Make her pay for the journey to ATM. QED
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by udeter: 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
46arcadez:
Hav u asked for sex within that three weeks?
But wait ooh
As for sex eh
Guys loose in both ways (money n energy)
no
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
SkinnyDude:
why u talk that one?

Becos dem no serious at all
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by HizMissy(f): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Guys are human with brains, many of us are aware that women have needs and a few surprises often but when they make it seem like is a mandate or an obligation it becomes nauseating really. angry

its is a mandate in money for sex relationships.
afterall its just games.
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
slex:

U likkking her has given her the upperhand. Just keep your feelings in the closet. Invite her over tell her you will take her to the ATM but you guys should spend time. Tell your friend to call you (put it on speaker) he should mention that he paid in50k to your account. Let her hear it. After tell her thats the alert u ve been waiting for. Whyne her. Yansh her . After go to atm .reaching there you will check nd say the alert never enter. She should wait til the next day you ll credit her account.

honestly i have no plans for that cos i like her alot but all thru today i felt disappointed....i dont think i can still date her cos i honestly thought she was a decent lady.....am heartbroken

giving her money is not the issue but this quick on useless stuff....she never said she was dying or had family crisis....all i remember was her friend either bought something or selling something
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
kallmemrB:
bros 3weeks is way too long.....a lady i met 5days ago is. already billing me and asking. for money....well i laugh and told her to send her account number.....

by tomorrow she will be expecting the money Her father kept with me...stuupid mumu

hahahahahaha... cheesy
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by EmmySparky(m): 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
I bet she saves ur number as ATM or MUGU...that's a typical lagos girl...my advice is nack pass carpenter and just leave the relationship when u have enjoyed aLl parts..
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by UncleJudax(m): 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rapmoney:

I don't know how old you are, but I will advise you stop involving yourself with poor hungry classless girls!
They are all poor. It could well have been a BIS request. No difference. Beg na beg!
Some ladies are as rich as their next suitor/bf grin
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
slex:

Had a friend who stays in Warri , dts exactly how the guy behaves when he invites a girl over to my place in school. He will extend it more by buying those big tin of peak milk and other provisions,the girl would see it thinking he bought it for her. The guy will yansh her finish, dress up and frown face and the next thing is to drop the girl off and search for another victim. And he never shows mercy when yanshing d girl cos u will be hearing the cry of the girl from outside. Dude uses his whole strength u will be wondering if the girl won't collapse b4 he finish.
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by ronald4lif(m): 2:20am On Feb 19, 2015
HizMissy:

its is a mandate in money for sex relationships.
afterall its just games.

undecided
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by naijaboiy: 7:13am On Feb 19, 2015
jaykaylegend:
well, go the bank (bone face enter the bank angry), remove 200naira from your pocket and fill the deposit slip with two hundred naira only, give the bank attendant, collect the duplicate teller, bone face come out

Simple as 123..... grin
This your method sha! gringringrin
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by slex(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2015
Doxie69:

Had a friend who stays in Warri , dts exactly how the guy behaves when he invites a girl over to my place in school. He will extend it more by buying those big tin of peak milk and other provisions,the girl would see it thinking he bought it for her. The guy will yansh her finish, dress up and frown face and the next thing is to drop the girl off and search for another victim. And he never shows mercy when yanshing d girl cos u will be hearing the cry of the girl from outside. Dude uses his whole strength u will be wondering if the girl won't collapse b4 he finish.

Ask ur friend wat he has gone through. You ll b shocked

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by liliangmail(f): 9:24am On Feb 19, 2015
funny..i feel awkwatd when i see gals demanding for air time from guys. d last gal dat milkef my bro, i felt like killing her! But i met a guy who kept disturbing me to send my acc number! Each time he sends air time to my phone, i mak sure i finish d air time on him
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Chidonc(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2015
udeter:
I met my girlfriend in her house, she ask me to give her money to do her hair i have her money. Also she ask me to buy her cream which i told her i dont have d money, she keep asking anytime i call. What do you thing that she is to me.

Urs was even 3wks, mine was barely 2 wks, statin she had a problem in skul which wanted 2 takecare of, I laughd silently and told her I would give only half of the money which I did because I was sensin fowl play, not even up 2 a wk leta, she was askin 4 anoda money as she had a new problem, I laughed out and told her I had no money, it was not dat I couldn't give it 2 her bt d way she went abt it got me suspectin I was being played and right nw have called the relatnship a quit, cos if she is not askin 4 money, she is askin 4 airtime almost on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Chidonc(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2015
jaykaylegend:

Simple as 123..... grin

I swear dis na d best comment wey I don read since mornin
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Chidonc(m): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i asked a girl out. she agreed, and said 'hmm, but you will buy me phone. my phone is faulty'.
that was when i gave up on ladies. i dont take them seriously anymore

U would have bought multi-links, wrap it and ask her 2 come and collect it in ur room
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Brugo(m): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2015
She is selling her love. And you are buying. It's business.
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by thetruthnl: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
That's what happens when you date hungry underage girls.why won't it be a rise in singlehood when they only think of milking a guy.
How many of these girls have actually a plan for their future?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by hertz9te(m): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
temitemi1:
As long as the guy is asking for sex cool cool
--------and shes giving,no problem
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by udeter: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
hertz9te:
--------and shes giving,no problem
she never had sex wit me
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by hertz9te(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2015
udeter:
she never had sex wit me
bro that hoe aint loyal

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? / Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! / Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.