Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun (34381 Views)

Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) / "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun / What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by hotgunz(m): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
ichidodo:
OBJ can go to hell for all we care....
his already dere guy...
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by Bizinton: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
philips70:

You endorse an article happily yet celebrate a character taken to tatters in it? Go back and read the article with soulful brain again. Let me help you. The writer is saying OBJ cannot divorce himself from the shame and ignominy GEJ and PDP has brought to Nigeria in any way. Now you have a clue go back and read it again.

Looks like you never come in contact with typical GEJ supporters. Their level of arrogance, ignorance, confusion and cluelessness will marvel you.

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by stildude(m): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Abeg who write this article? It is a very enjoyable read. I thought I was in secondary school again learning comprehension. We have someone who can take the mantle from soyinka. The guy finish work. To hell with OBJ! It is time for theory questions. Nigeria is moving on, he is moving to the grave.
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by SEYIOKE: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
eleojo23:
So OBJ now wants to sing the change mantra?
Change in itself is not the issue, rather it is the manner of change that is the cause for concern.
When the merger opposition party was formed, I looked forward to seeing something good coming out of it. I thought I would see a new set of people who really want to do things differently and bring true change but alas, it turned out to be a very big disappointment.

From all indications so far, there is nothing new in this merger, in fact, it has the potential of even being more lethal to our nation than the preexisting party.
A look at the kind of people who now make up this party will tell you so.

And the funny (and at same time annoying) thing is that they keep chanting the word 'change'. The question is, what manner of change?

When a group of people use the word 'change' and try to explain it as a good deviation from the norm but their actions fail to correspond with what they say, the whole thing becomes a mockery of the word itself.
. Different parties, d same people
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Obj ur life story is invalid.

My system is informing me that you are still the grand father of curruption and nagetive change founder.

Erro erro erro erro all over obj.

President GEJtilll2019***
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by Rexyl(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
deeozi:
If only the youth would help themselves by stop being used by the old men who are after their own selfish desires.
You can tear your card but you can not tear who you are.
We need change but we need a credible change.

Hmmm Obj successfully tore his membership card but can't tear his character. This is a country blessed with Politicians of dubious character. They know how best to jump out of the ship wrecked by their bad behaviours before it sinks finally.

SEYIOKE:
. Different parties, d same people

Abi o ... kayefi!
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by Akinrogun(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
......ko possible!

Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by excel001(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
pekeyim:
Everyday a new story, I'm tired jor
And you seem to love an old story, don't brace up for reality on ground. OLODO.
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by pekeyim: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
excel001:

And you seem to love an old story, don't brace up for reality on ground. OLODO.

I don't talk to kids.
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by olaboy001(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
ichidodo:
E bu Otele Ewu.
Are you always so stewpid or is today a special occasion?
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by organic973: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
deejayterabyte:
[size=14pt]PDP IS DEAD![/size]

You don't need a soothsayer to tell you the end of PDP is near and it will be disastrous as most of the members will be holding party meetings in the Maximum wing of Kirikiri

SAI BUHARI

CHANGE!

You are just funny
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by PhockPhockMan: 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
philips70:

You endorse an article happily yet celebrate a character taken to tatters in it? Go back and read the article with soulful brain again. Let me help you. The writer is saying OBJ cannot divorce himself from the shame and ignominy GEJ and PDP has brought to Nigeria in any way. Now you have a clue go back and read it again.
What's your point?
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by Babzrockman: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
People complaining that same set of thieves are carpet crossing to progressives. Do we expect Ghanians or Chadians to make up the progressives? And mind u, without the majority, no progressives.

Group can influence one's ways of life and PDP been a group, influenced her members negatively. Likewise, Progressives may now influence them positively.
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by PhockPhockMan: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mylove55:
everybody is shouting 'what change' wil he bring to apc,is he d one to bring about d changes or they want to change him? beside he is not a member of apc,to clarify u saTANiod,buhari need everyone's vote,both d good and d criminals.like jesus wants both d good and d bad to come to him.forget about corrupt pdp/obj.just vote for change
So to your mind, voting ancestors to power translate to change abi.

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by olaboy001(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Please VOTE for CHANGE simple
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by ShegsDayo(m): 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
ShakurM:
very simple. A person who is interested in social and political issues, especially one who actively participates in politics.
ok. Now i understand bro. He has an appetie to continue relevance in social and political circles by every means possible
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by Mylove55(f): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
so for ur mind,to vote corruption translate to transformation,nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by Gynacologist(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
cycline404:
Everyone has the right to his or her choice.
Obasanjo has every right to tear or retain his card.
The man said he his no longer interested so people should leave him alone and concentrate on Nigerian's problem
Nigeria is bigger than focusing all attention on one man!
no body is disputing d fact tat he is no longer interested bt he shld hv don tat in a civilised manner...
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
New English simile "as confused as Obasanjo"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) / Fubara Arrives Rivers Assembly To Present Budget (photos) / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.