Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

8 Signs Of A Wife Material. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. (42661 Views)

Signs Of End Time Posts / For The Ladies Looking For Husband Material (picture) / PICS: Girls’ Virginity Publicly Tested Before Choosing A Wife For Swaziland King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Barbarthundey(m): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2015
Number 10. Very true
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by creamylicious(f): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2015
The three Ps of love. PROVIDE, protect and profess.... No romance without finance.,,,,, finance s romance well brother! Finance it,,, creamy say so
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by kelvinnn(m): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2015
2undexy:
1. If your girlfriend comes to your house and join you in drinking garri, marry her.

2. If you take her to a restaurant and she picked gala/satchet-water instead of expensive meals, she's understanding, marry her.

3. If she sees someone with a Bugati but she decided to follow you with 'keke', my brother, na your bone be that.

4. If both of you enter a taxi or bus and she pays, that's a good sign.

5. She comes to your house and wash even your brothers and sisters clothes, my brother, she's yours.

6. You gave her 50k for shopping and she went for 'okirika' and she brings back 45k to you, marry her because she read Economics.

7. She calls you everyday and ask if you need airtime, brother claim her o.

8. If the girl use to give you her pocket money everyweek, she loves you, marry her.
Well said.....buh it takes God to meet such ladies....them scarce pass any other thing.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by 0b1nna: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2015
[b] 9) If she pecks you on your forehead everytime you nutt and re-assures you she loves you, whether or not she cums. grin [b/]

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by emmymdk: 11:43am On Feb 19, 2015
And she comes to your house refusing to cook and always look for already made food like FUTO girls, my brother let "Chioma Ajunwa" be her case study....

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Aystarz: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:
hilarious
grin grin

let's see the broke ass niggaz who will support this.

Soma are true tho

Is there a crime in a brother being broke for Christ's sakes.? U ladies on nairaland make broke brothers look like they should rather be dead or something.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by lalaciousfellow(m): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2015
abeg wer dis kind babez dey? who get her numba wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 19, 2015
Caracta:

Does your life revolve around NL? Don't you have girls outside NL or are you too shy to approach them?
why not come and help me approach them
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by kelvinnn(m): 11:46am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
thread wey I nor expect to make FP, na make FP. you know say I like first to comment
Hi pretty.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by 0b1nna: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2015
creamylicious:
The three Ps of love. PROVIDE, protect and profess.... No romance without finance.,,,,, finance s romance well brother! Finance it,,, creamy say so

Come let me provide (for you) & protect you while you profess your love for me. "I'm serious" *in Nicki Minaj's voice* grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Input(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2015
You are supposed to add LOL at the end of the write up

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by koxi: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2015
Ok. Wat if she does all these and many more in pretence?
Marry her and unleash d beast in her!
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by doris4u(f): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2015
Enegod:
grin grin hilarious!!!
this one na signs of a slave
grin grin grin grin falls from mat
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2015
2undexy:
1. If your girlfriend comes to your house and join you in drinking garri, marry her.

2. If you take her to a restaurant and she picked gala/satchet-water instead of expensive meals, she's understanding, marry her.

3. If she sees someone with a Bugati but she decided to follow you with 'keke', my brother, na your bone be that.

5. She comes to your house and wash even your brothers and sisters clothes, my brother, she's yours.

6. You gave her 50k for shopping and she went for 'okirika' and she brings back 45k to you, marry her because she read Economics.

8. If the girl use to give you her pocket money everyweek, she loves you, marry her.
.....nice 1 cool cool
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by creamylicious(f): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2015
0b1nna:

Come let me provide (for you) & protect you while you profess your love for me. "I'm serious" *in Nicki Minaj's voice* grin
d provide part is d realest deal... Take away d protect n profess instead
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by slindon: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2015
this is not all it takes to be a good wife material , any other woman can do it without having the thought of marring you.

i have meet a lot of them doing more than all the things listed here but to their own gain.

until you bring her in as a wife and she continue that is when you will even knee down and say God i thank you this is wife material.

please be wise.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by piagetskinner(m): 11:53am On Feb 19, 2015
Lol...which kind mumu girl b that...#na mumu u wan marry abi?
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by blackbeau1(f): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2015
Those are also signs of desperate women. Trust me,a lady desperate for marriage would do all that and even more,just to get into your house and once she gets there,she shows her true colours. In the first place,y ur gf go come house come dey wash ur relatives clothes,she be washing machine? There r no real signs of a 'wife or husband material'. When its time for marriage,pray and shine ur eyes

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by iphedahyor(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2015
Wife material indeed,abeg how many yards??
Even Ekaete for my backyard no fit do any one of the listed
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by ak4God(m): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2015
rubey:
If this is it, then I am nowhere close to being a wife material tongue

U never see anytin.u think say dos fine girls wey plenty for churches no say sametin..only time will tell..no come hear say na ur great great grand mama dey worri you later.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by dulux07(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Guy, na for jupiter, saturn or moon u go find that kind girl, no be on this earth in this era.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by 0b1nna: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
creamylicious:
d provide part is d realest deal... Take away d protect n profess instead

No biggie! "Baaaby Iiiiii wanna be your soul provider" *Michael Bolton playing in the background*
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by anigbajumo(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
singlefade25:
Broke nigga.
surely broke gonna riche 1dae
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by idupaul: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
rubey:
If this is it, then I am nowhere close to being a wife material tongue

Yes na you are 90 yards of side chick material. You sef know na
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by namqul(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
2undexy:

Op nice job you are 1000000% rite, most of this fast food babes of nowadays cannot do all this things because of their thiefry,stupidity and their mumu civilisation that does not exist.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by sucezTP(f): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
cheesy @ No 2, like seriously? Ah, forget that thing o! I can just order for #250 plate of rice sha, even if it means we have to trek home.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by obinnafred(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Till me u are not serious

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by OgologoDimkpa: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yeye points
**No offense**
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by PreciousBro: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
sucezTP:
cheesy @ No 2, like seriously? Ah, forget that thing o! I can just order for #250 plate of rice sha, even if it means we have to trek home.

Awww why would you wanna trek home na ,so your slippers wears off after burning what you spent a whole #250 worth of meal lol
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by mekaboy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
what if she is ashawo? she can even take u out and buy u stuff. Chairmen dey give her pocket money and she shares with u. Be ready to share gono, hiv and even ebola with her , because na ur wife be that.

This one na china wife material, when u see the original u go know.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by kinzmen: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Akkord4gov:
K
I don't know y I disagree with all dese points.But let's go through my analysis
1.What about if my gf doesn't take anything garri including eba nko?
2.I take my gf to a restaurant,not malam Musa shop,how will she pick gala and satchet water,I expect her to order for more rice but less meat
3.She may be wise that the man driving in that bugati maybe a driver and definitely know that am the real owner of my keke
4.If she pays for my t.fare,that isn't yet a good sign of a house wife,do u know how many times have been paying for both of us
5.My gf washing my bro and sis clothes is a great strategy to make my bro and sis my enemy if she does wrong and I quit.What is the extent of being good to my family and being a problem to me.
6.I agree a little with that but I don't like my gf wearing okrika
7.Do u know whether the airtime she is sending to u is being collected from guys wey dey service her wella.She sees u as husband materia,that is y she is doing everything to keep u
8.Same as number 7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Guy Says He Looks Like Usher And Gets An Epic Response (Photo) / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) / Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.