Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

8 Signs Of A Wife Material. - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. (42675 Views)

Signs Of End Time Posts / For The Ladies Looking For Husband Material (picture) / PICS: Girls’ Virginity Publicly Tested Before Choosing A Wife For Swaziland King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Neplusultra(f): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
angry
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Okuda(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
Akkord4gov:
K
I don't know y I disagree with all dese points.But let's go through my analysis
1.What about if my gf doesn't take anything garri including eba nko?
2.I take my gf to a restaurant,not malam Musa shop,how will she pick gala and satchet water,I expect her to order for more rice but less meat
3.She may be wise that the man driving in that bugati maybe a driver and definitely know that am the real owner of my keke
4.If she pays for my t.fare,that isn't yet a good sign of a house wife,do u know how many times have been paying for both of us
5.My gf washing my bro and sis clothes is a great strategy to make my bro and sis my enemy if she does wrong and I quit.What is the extent of being good to my family and being a problem to me.
6.I agree a little with that but I don't like my gf wearing okrika
7.Do u know whether the airtime she is sending to u is being collected from guys wey dey service her wella.She sees u as husband materia,that is y she is doing everything to keep u
8.Same as number 7

2nd FTC within 24hrs.My bro/sis u can always achieve what u believe in
Dedicate this to a bro going for a job interview today,may all likes plus the over 250 likes of the former FTC turn to Amen for my prayers for u.Amen

u no get sense....he taked about garri n gala dosent mean it must be gala n garri...in other context it could be sumn else...
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Akkord4gov:
K
2.I take my gf to a restaurant,not malam Musa shop,how will she pick gala and satchet water,I expect her to order for more rice but less meat
3.She may be wise that the man driving in that bugati maybe a driver and definitely know that am the real owner of my keke
4.If she pays for my t.fare,that isn't yet a good sign of a house wife,do u know how many times have been paying for both of us
5.My gf washing my bro and sis clothes is a great strategy to make my bro and sis my enemy if she does wrong and I quit.What is the extent of being good to my family and being a problem to me.
7.Do u know whether the airtime she is sending to u is being collected from guys wey dey service her wella.She sees u as husband materia,that is y she is doing everything to keep u
8.Same as number 7

Dedicate this to a bro going for a job interview today,may all likes plus the over 250 likes of the former FTC turn to Amen for my prayers for u.Amen
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
komek:

Nma24 has all these quality but yet she dumped me.
Lolzz guy What is it? besides that number 6 is a No no
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Okuda:

u no get sense....he taked about garri n gala dosent mean it must be gala n garri...in other context it could be sumn else...
That's is Not enough reason to call d guy senseless eh... please correct ur gbagan jor
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
nma24:
That's is Not enough reason to call d guy senseless eh... please correct ur gbagan jor

lol gbagaun not gbagan
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Okey8122(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
I can't even ask/compel my gf to wash my own clothes,let alone my siblings'.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
2undexy:
1. If your girlfriend comes to your house and join you in drinking garri, marry her.

2. If you take her to a restaurant and she picked gala/satchet-water instead of expensive meals, she's understanding, marry her.

3. If she sees someone with a Bugati but she decided to follow you with 'keke', my brother, na your bone be that.

4. If both of you enter a taxi or bus and she pays, that's a good sign.

5. She comes to your house and wash even your brothers and sisters clothes, my brother, she's yours.

6. You gave her 50k for shopping and she went for 'okirika' and she brings back 45k to you, marry her because she read Economics.

7. She calls you everyday and ask if you need airtime, brother claim her o.

8. If the girl use to give you her pocket money everyweek, she loves you, marry her.
Qualities of a desperado
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by adamubk(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Guy wise up oooooo, girls with those attributes doesn't exist again!
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by khassy(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
slindon:
this is not all it takes to be a good wife material , any other woman can do it without having the thought of marring you.

i have meet a lot of them doing more than all the things listed here but to their own gain.

until you bring her in as a wife and she continue that is when you will even knee down and say God i thank you this is wife material.

please be wise.
abeg send me one of them number
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Akkord4gov: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Okuda:

For d first time,I meet a pathetic mumu on nairaland.What a pity
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Xty9key: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
May God no give me dz kind of husband, nah grade 'A' provety dey worry d guy, dt blyf dz. After d bible as made it clear dt man is d head of d family and u r xpectin me 2 start doing ur duty u don't worth calling husband material rather a sufferhead fellow. If u r assisting is a different case to u spending all d way. Infact u need 7 days bath in river 9ja
Akkord4gov:
K
8.Same as number 7

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by 0b1nna: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
creamylicious:
mtcheeew so it was soul provider all along I knew something wasn't right... You don't wield d financial capability to meet my wants shey?

Hello?! They call me tripple M - Money Making Machine. grin you better ask somebody. cheesy
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by felicity111(f): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
i laugh in tokyo
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Ruqui(f): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
2undexy:
1. If your girlfriend comes to your house and join you in drinking garri, marry her.

2. If you take her to a restaurant and she picked gala/satchet-water instead of expensive meals, she's understanding, marry her.

3. If she sees someone with a Bugati but she decided to follow you with 'keke', my brother, na your bone be that.

4. If both of you enter a taxi or bus and she pays, that's a good sign.

5. She comes to your house and wash even your brothers and sisters clothes, my brother, she's yours.

6. You gave her 50k for shopping and she went for 'okirika' and she brings back 45k to you, marry her because she read Economics.

7. She calls you everyday and ask if you need airtime, brother claim her o.

8. If the girl use to give you her pocket money everyweek, she loves you, marry her.
highness dey your blood oo...you call all dis signs? sorry to disappoint you,dis ain't signs atall...some guys would run 4-40 if they find 1/3 of this traits in you.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by naijaboiy: 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Who told you I don't exist angry undecided grin
Really

I bet if you can try number 6 undecided
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Aystarz: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

Really?

cheesy

Yep, with the way many of u go on and on about it. It's getting really boring u know.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Really

I bet if you can try number 6 undecided

I don't even collect money tongue ........

But all dese guys overreacting, I'm sure they've seen girls like this anyway
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by naijaboiy: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Krystalxxx:

I don't even collect money tongue ........

But all dese guys overreacting, I'm sure they've seen girls like this anyway
Haba!

Which girl will gladly do from number 1-7? grin
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Haba!

So you want to tell me you've never seen a girl like that before? Well, people's experiences differ

The only issue is that when a girl does that most guys would see her as a fool.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Haba!

So you want to tell me you've never seen a girl like that before? Well, people's experiences differ

The only issue is that when a girl does that most guys would see her as a fool. But if she's lucky her efforts may count
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by naijaboiy: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Krystalxxx:

The only issue is that when a girl does that most guys would see her as a fool. But if she's lucky her efforts may count
There are good girls I know for sure.

But even the good girls can't do all the listed points by the Op. Those points are a bit exagerrated sef and makes it look totally impossible to happen
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Aystarz:

Yep, with the way many of u go on and on about it. It's getting really boring u know.
okay !!!
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

There are good girls I know for sure.

But even the good girls can't do all the listed points by the Op. Those points are a bit exagerrated sef and makes it look totally impossible to happen

Oh well, I guess I can't start bothering myself trying to prove stuff on nl
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by naijaboiy: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Oh well, I guess I can't start bothering myself trying to prove stuff on nl
Lol..if you feel you can do all those things listed no problem then cheesy
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Generals02:

lol gbagaun not gbagan
same ni
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by lalasticlala(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
adanduka:

Replied your mail (16th Feb)

Didn't get it...
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by SacrodAYAN: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
All na wash!

I dey tell u.....e sure me say the guy dey joke

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Raddie(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Akkord4gov:
K
8.Same as number 7

Mind I ask if you live in nigeria?
If you do, you'd know, or do I ask if you've actually dated a girl?

@topic
If she is your lady why bother about all this.
Get a lady not a girl.
NOW TELL US IF YOU'D FALL FOR THIS

#myopinion ME AND MILADY DO WHATEVER WE WANT WHEN ARE TOGETHER.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Toby30(m): 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lol seriously lafing in japanese
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Akkord4gov: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Raddie:

Mind I ask if you live in nigeria?
If you do, you'd know, or do I ask if you've actually dated a girl?

@topic
If she is your lady why bother about all this.
Get a lady not a girl.
NOW TELL US IF YOU'D FALL FOR THIS

#myopinion ME AND MILADY DO WHATEVER WE WANT WHEN ARE TOGETHER.
Ur questions are for the Gods,have talked my own.Any ladies cannot cajole me.These aren't enough to decide dis is a wife material,lobatan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Guy Says He Looks Like Usher And Gets An Epic Response (Photo) / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) / Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.