Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

8 Signs Of A Wife Material. - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. (42676 Views)

Signs Of End Time Posts / For The Ladies Looking For Husband Material (picture) / PICS: Girls’ Virginity Publicly Tested Before Choosing A Wife For Swaziland King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
SacrodAYAN:

I dey tell u.....e sure me say the guy dey joke

Lol!
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Toktee(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

One of them grin
i can spot an ex ashi,from thousand miles away,continue living on men handout like refugees,ur mate are enjoying there marriage.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
Toktee:
i can spot an ex ashi,from thousand miles away,continue living on men handout like refugees,ur mate are enjoying there marriage.
look at this yeye being ooo. See how him dey cast me like say him no me wella

chai!!!!

Nothing wey we no go see for this nl
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by komek(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
nma24:
Lolzz guy What is it? besides that number 6 is a No no

Are u an Igbo gurl?
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
komek:

Are u an Igbo gurl?
Funny question
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by komek(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
nma24:
Funny question
Why do u have to mention number 6 of all the numbers? It makes me fink u are an Igbo lady. Anyway I love them like ki lo de.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
komek:

Why do u have to mention number 6 of all the numbers? It makes me fink u are an Igbo lady. Anyway I love them like ki lo de.
proudly igbo.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by komek(m): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
nma24:
proudly igbo.

Choi, u see why I have always liked u

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by saasala(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Akkord4gov:
K
I don't know y I disagree with all dese points.But let's go through my analysis
1.What about if my gf doesn't take anything garri including eba nko?
2.I take my gf to a restaurant,not malam Musa shop,how will she pick gala and satchet water,I expect her to order for more rice but less meat
3.She may be wise that the man driving in that bugati maybe a driver and definitely know that am the real owner of my keke
4.If she pays for my t.fare,that isn't yet a good sign of a house wife,do u know how many times have been paying for both of us
5.My gf washing my bro and sis clothes is a great strategy to make my bro and sis my enemy if she does wrong and I quit.What is the extent of being good to my family and being a problem to me.
6.I agree a little with that but I don't like my gf wearing okrika
7.Do u know whether the airtime she is sending to u is being collected from guys wey dey service her wella.She sees u as husband materia,that is y she is doing everything to keep u
8.Same as number 7

2nd FTC within 24hrs.My bro/sis u can always achieve what u believe in
Dedicate this to a bro going for a job interview today,may all likes plus the over 250 likes of the former FTC turn to Amen for my prayers for u.Amen

OMG...so King Solomon is still alive...
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by allcomage: 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
2undexy:
1. If your girlfriend comes to your house and join you in drinking garri, marry her.

2. If you take her to a restaurant and she picked gala/satchet-water instead of expensive meals, she's understanding, marry her.

3. If she sees someone with a Bugati but she decided to follow you with 'keke', my brother, na your bone be that.

4. If both of you enter a taxi or bus and she pays, that's a good sign.

5. She comes to your house and wash even your brothers and sisters clothes, my brother, she's yours.

6. You gave her 50k for shopping and she went for 'okirika' and she brings back 45k to you, marry her because she read Economics.

7. She calls you everyday and ask if you need airtime, brother claim her o.

8. If the girl use to give you her pocket money everyweek, she loves you, marry her.

Guys do not take these literally,these are loaded pointers in analyzing your potential future wife.I want to share my experience .I was lucky to have found my footing early in life,good apartment and a car but you would never know my worth because i kept low profile, I really liked girls and i was into them. Endowed,slim and naturally looking girls were my weaknesses. When the hunger to settle down descended on me , i went in for soul searching and among the girls I had come across,there were materialistic ones,wife materials, intelligent and pure 'animals'. The reasons i chose my wife 'sweet heart' among the pool and having a blissful marriage 12 yrs down the line were from the op points.We are Real,relax and peaceful,that doesn't mean we do not have challenges but she has never changed from those traits among op points.
+ when she came she would eat with me whatever that was available without making a fuss whereas others would want 'buffet'.
+ when i took her to eateries she frowned at the exorbitant prices for the useless and unhealthy food they sell there,which i knew was very exploitative.she would suggest that 1/4 of the money would be used to prepare quality food.Other girls would eat and request for take away.
+ sometimes i pretended my car was bad ,some would become sick if we were to use bus or trek but if you bring bicycle my wife would ride with you.
+ i might have N30,000 for outing but she would pay if she was in front of me but others would point to you to conductor.
+ i can never forget when i traveled out for 2 weeks and kept 30k for her up keep but when i came back she game me back N26,500 whao!what! she said 'i bought only condiments as you have rice, beans etc at home'. Others would finish it and collect credit from kiosks around.
+she would clean up my house and wash my clothes because she hates dirtiness whereas others would mess up your place leave plates,bedspreads unwashed, condoms etc
+ she bought me boxers, singlets, t-shirts occasionally but others would draw the last blood.
Based on the above i married her.She may not win Mrs Nigeria but these qualities are inestimable.I did not do fasting and prayer but based on my observations because i wanted to be real. Most girls are fake.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Akkord4gov: 5:29am On Feb 20, 2015
saasala:

OMG...so King Solomon is still alive...
Thanks a lot,u make me feel tuangalize
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Toktee(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2015
diddydiva:

look at this yeye being ooo. See how him dey cast me like say him no me wella

chai!!!!

Nothing wey we no go see for this nl
do you called me yeye?
Let me ask you,where did you sleep last night?
Girls like you that tour the entire country looking for a dicck to fucck for a change,btw me nd you,who can be refer to as "yeye"?
Girls like you that can be discribe as a "host"or should i said "parasite",what do you have to tell me?
Dnt try to quote me again cos my next reply will be our exit point.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Toktee(m): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2015
allcomage:

Guys do not take these literally,these are loaded pointers in analyzing your potential future wife.I want to share my experience .I was lucky to have found my footing early in life,good apartment and a car but you would never know my worth because i kept low profile, I really liked girls and i was into them. Endowed,slim and naturally looking girls were my weaknesses. When the hunger to settle down descended on me , i went in for soul searching and among the girls I had come across,there were materialistic ones,wife materials, intelligent and pure 'animals'. The reasons i chose my wife 'sweet heart' among the pool and having a blissful marriage 12 yrs down the line were from the op points.We are Real,relax and peaceful,that doesn't mean we do not have challenges but she has never changed from those traits among op points.
+ when she came she would eat with me whatever that was available without making a fuss whereas others would want 'buffet'.
+ when i took her to eateries she frowned at the exorbitant prices for the useless and unhealthy food they sell there,which i knew was very exploitative.she would suggest that 1/4 of the money would be used to prepare quality food.Other girls would eat and request for take away.
+ sometimes i pretended my car was bad ,some would become sick if we were to use bus or trek but if you bring bicycle my wife would ride with you.
+ i might have N30,000 for outing but she would pay if she was in front of me but others would point to you to conductor.
+ i can never forget when i traveled out for 2 weeks and kept 30k for her up keep but when i came back she game me back N26,500 whao!what! she said 'i bought only condiments as you have rice, beans etc at home'. Others would finish it and collect credit from kiosks around.
+she would clean up my house and wash my clothes because she hates dirtiness whereas others would mess up your place leave plates,bedspreads unwashed, condoms etc
+ she bought me boxers, singlets, t-shirts occasionally but others would draw the last blood.
Based on the above i married her.She may not win Mrs Nigeria but these qualities are inestimable.I did not do fasting and prayer but based on my observations because i wanted to be real. Most girls are fake.
they are not fake but 419ners,especially our sisters from the east.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Toktee:
do you called me yeye?
Let me ask you,where did you sleep last night?
Girls like you that tour the entire country looking for a dicck to fucck for a change,btw me nd you,who can be refer to as "yeye"?
Girls like you that can be discribe as a "host"or should i said "parasite",what do you have to tell me?
Dnt try to quote me again cos my next reply will be our exit point.
tongue

what exactly are you saying?
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by simdam500(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
As a guy, if I find a Gurl that posses all this ability....

I go run...

6 and 7 tho... undecided
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by saasala(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Akkord4gov:

Thanks a lot,u make me feel tuangalize

wink
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Mhizizzy(f): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Enegod:
grin grin hilarious!!!
this one na signs of a slave
Abi o
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by myouri(f): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2015
All these for wife material ? angry angry ...1million yards abbi?

Ohhh...it's in the joke section..Lol, so creatively funny grin grin grin.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Okuda(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
nma24:
That's is Not enough reason to call d guy senseless eh... please correct ur gbagan jor

correct your gbagaun's gbagaun.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by jbblues24(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Guy Says He Looks Like Usher And Gets An Epic Response (Photo) / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) / Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.