Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

8 Signs Of A Wife Material. - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. (42651 Views)

Signs Of End Time Posts / For The Ladies Looking For Husband Material (picture) / PICS: Girls’ Virginity Publicly Tested Before Choosing A Wife For Swaziland King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by kr0ne(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
2undexy:
1. If your girlfriend comes to your house and join you in drinking garri, marry her.

2. If you take her to a restaurant and she picked gala/satchet-water instead of expensive meals, she's understanding, marry her.

3. If she sees someone with a Bugati but she decided to follow you with 'keke', my brother, na your bone be that.

4. If both of you enter a taxi or bus and she pays, that's a good sign.

5. She comes to your house and wash even your brothers and sisters clothes, my brother, she's yours.

6. You gave her 50k for shopping and she went for 'okirika' and she brings back 45k to you, marry her because she read Economics.

7. She calls you everyday and ask if you need airtime, brother claim her o.

8. If the girl use to give you her pocket money everyweek, she loves you, marry her.
You're obviously in the learning stage. A wicked girl can pay her own bride price on ur behalf and still kill u

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by callmeJOY(f): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
elantraceey:
Oh for the broke brothers so i'll pass.

But for no 5 , the lady that does that ehn needs correct slap undecided
Seconded undecided
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Toktee:
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Sit there and waite for ready made man,you will clock 40yrs at home.
One of them grin
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Kingsasian(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Signs of the end time.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Aystarz:

Is there a crime in a brother being broke for Christ's sakes.? U ladies on nairaland make broke brothers look like they should rather be dead or something.
Really?

cheesy
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by twinee(f): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Funny....
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
dinachi:

Broke ass chick from a broke ass home!
one of them grin
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by zara360: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pls be careful ladies of my class can't do any of that OK u can go to hell
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
hensben:
i know this typeof traits are strange to you guys...except no5, these type of traits are very common in western world...#EyeWitness.
angry

why did you quote me?
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by glo3nity: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Op!, you are sitting on a long thing.

Can you pls stop fooling yourself around..?,

Cus a lady with such quality is F9!
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Revolva(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
@op nice one but I keep asking baba Jah to give me one like dis infact dem no dey naija again..such gyals no dey....na person wey hold bar dem dey find....all gals eye don tear...especially naija gyals
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Mars88(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tandullceblog:
You've not started
hehehe *in chinese mandarin
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by solid3(m): 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
2undexy:
1. If your girlfriend comes to your house and join you in drinking garri, marry her.

2. If you take her to a restaurant and she picked gala/satchet-water instead of expensive meals, she's understanding, marry her.

3. If she sees someone with a Bugati but she decided to follow you with 'keke', my brother, na your bone be that.

5. She comes to your house and wash even your brothers and sisters clothes, my brother, she's yours.

6. You gave her 50k for shopping and she went for 'okirika' and she brings back 45k to you, marry her because she read Economics.

8. If the girl use to give you her pocket money everyweek, she loves you, marry her.

I'm not broke, I cant marry such a mumuish lady.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Mars88(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
rubey:
If this is it, then I am nowhere close to being a wife material tongue
no one is cool though right? Gaaaawd u pretty!!
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by sexyjennik(f): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rexyl:

mind you, some are what they behaved before getting married while some are pretenders and will become dangerous people once they are married.

woman can be dangerous at times, that's why man needs wisdom and understanding in dealing with her.
No doubt
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by doniell(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
lol grin
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by oladimeji09(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
Guy do you need clay?

So that you go fit mould this kyn girl wey nor dey exist undecided
Lol
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Mars88(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Psalmwise:
Well am not suppose to take d OP serious hez joking , dis the jokes section smiley
yup he made it to crack peeps up its obvious
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
solid3:

I'm not broke, I cant marry such a mumuish lady.

excuse bro, is it a crime 4 someone to be broke? And moreover, those characteristics up there ain't for broke niggas, but SOME features on how to know a lady who is not materialistic
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
kr0ne:

You're obviously in the learning stage. A wicked girl can pay her own bride price on ur behalf and still kill u

Lol....
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by jaycee(f): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
If she's managing with you, it's okay, but for her to do family laundry and PROVIDE 4 you all the time doesn't balance the act. During marriage, you will be expecting her to continue and she may just get tired of it. Man up, love is 2 ways, what sacrifices are you going to make for her? (Thank God that this is a joke segment) in the end a woman can do all this but the truth is, she not being real.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Ohibenemma(m): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
There are a few ladies who can do MOST of these and SHE's one. But I don't think I would allow it in some of the cases listed.
She ain't a slave, after all; why should she wash my siblings' clothes? Same applies to some other issues up there.
But, for those ladies, who have summarily declared their inability to do ANY of the above listed, I say it's a big pity. I've known many of such, mostly from poor homes themselves, who think the man MUST be a cash-cow, the account from which they must constantly withdraw, to elevate themselves from their penniless, lack-stricken states.
From such, I advise all young men, RUN for your lives...₰
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
I tot u were serious until I got to number 5
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by sussyluvsu2: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
.thats a tales by moonlight girlfriend.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by komek(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
2undexy:

Nma24 has all these quality but yet she dumped me.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Stallione(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
lipsrsealed kiss, Mtchewww i've said dis severally and i'l keep saying it,lazy n broke girls pls go n find someting doing n stp waiting for a man 2takecare of ur needs.Ndi ala!!!! cheesy
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by 4everGrand(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
2undexy:

Immediately you marry her, u go know say na set up.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Seriously you be real awuff guy.you love free stuff.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by stpat1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Only ladies that pretend will do these. If I notice any of these actions from a lady na bye bye
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chai OP ur funny woo number 8 sha na casablanca ebelebe
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by sucezTP(f): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
PreciousBro:

Don't Worry, You'll See a Husband Being a Wife Material and You Won't Have To Trek Or Eat #250 Worth Of Food. Its Food With Chicken and Even Eagle lol You'll Eat. cheesy

Lolz. Before nko! My husband will not even allow me eat food that won't satisfy me. Hia! #50 gala kee!
Re: 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. by adanduka: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
lalasticlala:

really? how?

Replied your mail (16th Feb)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Guy Says He Looks Like Usher And Gets An Epic Response (Photo) / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) / Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.