Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

EKSU Students Protest As School Management Turns To Money Sucking Machine - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EKSU Students Protest As School Management Turns To Money Sucking Machine (14992 Views)

Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash / Unilag Students Forced To Sleep In The Rain As School Shuts Students Out Of Ho / What If Nigerian Female Students Wore This As School Uniforms? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKSU Students Protest As School Management Turns To Money Sucking Machine by Rexnegro(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
CLOUDGOSSIPS:
This morning, the students of Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti, move out en mass to protest as the school management now turn to money sucking machine.

After increasing the school fees with N5000 for late payment, the school management added another N5000 (now N10,000) for reopening the school portal.

This is what a student wrote about the addition of the fees;

My questions to d VC goes thus :: 1) if I have my full school fee why wil I still kip it wt m when I knw dat EKSU operates on no school fee no lecture nd obviously no Exam too 2) so will the addition of #10000 make me nw gt the money very fast hmmmmm nd am sure they are also parents.as 4m I say. No to this :::: Comr ZOO

The students are at the satellite gate and the main gate now demonstrating a peaceful protest.

What is EKSU turning to?

http://cloudgosip..com/2015/02/eksu-students-protest-as-school.html?m=1

That's what u get after u have been stomach infrastructured ... Una never see anytin from that criminal called gov.

1 Like

Re: EKSU Students Protest As School Management Turns To Money Sucking Machine by latfun22(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
shebi dem collect rice n 2k grin
Re: EKSU Students Protest As School Management Turns To Money Sucking Machine by DTaj: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ekiti State University students? They should enjoy their 'loot'. When they colluded with their parents (teachers and civil servants) to vote thug Fayose as Governor with all manner of promises of Eldorado, were they dreaming?

None of our business. Ekiti people should face their music for the next 4 years!
Re: EKSU Students Protest As School Management Turns To Money Sucking Machine by Henricarter(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
1st week of january we were tld to pay sch fee and exams is in march or april ? After dt week dey put 5k and now anoda 5k total 10k.and evritin here late fee 5k nah wa ooo
Re: EKSU Students Protest As School Management Turns To Money Sucking Machine by Henricarter(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ekiti State University students? They should enjoy
their 'loot'. When they colluded with their parents
(teachers and civil servants) to vote thug Fayose as
Governor with all manner of promises of Eldorado,
were they dreaming?
None of our business. Ekiti people should face their
music for the next 4 years! He did is own part but the management dt is causing all dis
Re: EKSU Students Protest As School Management Turns To Money Sucking Machine by Iyilax1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Iamsynord:
Since the Tout ,Fayose became Governor, he has been slapping judges, wearing face cap on Native, Sharing chickens and rice calling it stomach infrastructure, recording evil audio tapes to rig elections saying one voice app was used, Increasing State universities fees and wishing other politicians state Burials in National papers.
What manner of Governor is this ?? I doubt if he will complete his four years term again
The Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose
addresing protesting students of EKSU at
Fajuyi area of Ado-Ekiti(Opp Christ School).
Three out of their four demands were
resolved(the fourth was demand for stable
power supply which the governor said was
beyond him as that sector has been
privatised).
All the decisions of the management was
reversed(with some extended),the students
all left happily praise singing the governor as
he proceeded to Ektv for the monthly
interactive programme called Gomina Salaye.

1 Like

Re: EKSU Students Protest As School Management Turns To Money Sucking Machine by aforosco(m): 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
kel4soft:

How is Fayose better than Fayemi? So why the protest?

I am sorry sir. you lack comprehension skills.Fayemi sch fee was 96k Fayose reduce it to 60k.Is it Fayose that will Add let Registration fee.Obviously the management because it is unauditable but you still call it Fayose
Re: EKSU Students Protest As School Management Turns To Money Sucking Machine by anigbajumo(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:
If you think Education is expensive , try ignorance!

Nigerians always looking for 'cheap article'... Since 1914.
I fink u gat sense ystadae bt u no gat any 2dae....is dat reasonable comment?Na wa ooo
Re: EKSU Students Protest As School Management Turns To Money Sucking Machine by kessluvall(f): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
anigbajumo:
I fink u gat sense ystadae bt u no gat any 2dae....is dat reasonable comment?Na wa ooo

What's not reasonable about the comment?

Don't you have ur own opinion?
Re: EKSU Students Protest As School Management Turns To Money Sucking Machine by anigbajumo(m): 7:37am On Feb 20, 2015
kessluvall:

What's not reasonable about the comment?

Don't you have ur own opinion?
consider urself as a student of Eksu,10k 4 late registratn is it favorable?
Re: EKSU Students Protest As School Management Turns To Money Sucking Machine by Rasheed02(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2015
kessluvall:
If you think Education is expensive , try ignorance!

Nigerians always looking for 'cheap article'... Since 1914.
Mr dollop head,silence is better than bullshit.
Re: EKSU Students Protest As School Management Turns To Money Sucking Machine by jasab(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Solidarity forever!!!
Re: EKSU Students Protest As School Management Turns To Money Sucking Machine by kessluvall(f): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2015
Rasheed02:

Mr dollop head,silence is better than bullshit.

Mr? Oh... then I guess u re Mrs.

Secondly, from ur pic, it's clear u re a law student and probably you are currently in law school or maybe not.

From ur old posts, u re fond of insulting people esp. 'Dollop head'. Point of correction, it's Dunlop..

Please save ur comment and face ur books.. or didn't u read abt d mass failure last year?

Show some respect for your senior colleague. tongue
Re: EKSU Students Protest As School Management Turns To Money Sucking Machine by Rasheed02(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
kessluvall:

Secondly, from ur pic, it's clear u re a law student and probably you are currently in law school or maybe not.

From ur old posts, u re fond of insulting people esp. 'Dollop head'. Point of correction, it's Dunlop..

Please save ur comment and face ur books.. or didn't u read abt d mass failure last year?

in as much as i won't like to drag this issue further,i still deem it fit to tell you that u need to check the meaning of dollop and link it to head.it is a very stylish coinage and a very acceptable one too.without prejudice sir,u don't Bleep with a wordsmith.abinibi yato si ability.meanwhile,we can be friends if u are willing.are u legal aficionado?
Re: EKSU Students Protest As School Management Turns To Money Sucking Machine by Rasheed02(m): 12:19am On Jun 09, 2016
kessluvall:

Well,let's forget the verbal tension. But i won't ignore the correction u made. Dollop head is a coinage for soft head i.e an idiot. The word dollop means a lump of soft food,so d "soft" in there was adapted and merged with head to be used as a disapproving word.I'm Temitope,currently a 400L law student of Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba Akoko.i will like to meet you.pls introduce yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From The 13 Convocation Of Nnamdi Azikwe University, Awka / The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja / Entrepreneurship Education: The Covenant University Way - Businessday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.