Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be (9883 Views)

Which Would You Go For If You Given The Chance To Pick One / If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? / How To Change Imei On Mtk 4.4 Kit Kat Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
rheether:
My boobs, they are just too big for me..
Hmmmmmmm one man's meat is another man's poison. Love ur self miss endowed.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
My gigantic rod cheesy
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Drilz(f): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:
Nobody is created perfect. There is always this part of ourselves that we always which was different
No matter how beautiful someone is, there is always a part of the person that isn't always favored

So I was just wondering, If you had the chance to change any part of your body,your self or your personality, so as to look more attractive to others, what would it be?
Sincerely I ll love to more bum wink
As for me, I would prefer smaller eyes, my eyes are a bit big and I also wish I could love more.
I ll
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Drilz(f): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Drilz:

I ll
I need more bum bum
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
My fine K legs to a finer straight legs.. grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by ghost1718(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Drilz:

I need more bum bum
jesus, bum bum?? The one u get, watin do am ??
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by braindamage(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
Drilz:

I need more bum bum
grin

Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Twaci(f): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ma ears. Should av been bigger (I like amebo).
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by jerrymej(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Na comments I the follow o!

Nothing I go change!
I remain thankful to God!
He didn't make a single mistake for creating me as I am!
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by jerrymej(m): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Twaci:

LOL! Bad girl.
Funny though
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by dmcdad: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
No worry, I go share my own with you. cheesy
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Iamoilprince(m): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2015
Twaci:

Re u sure dey aint big ? Cos u always cover dem wit long hair! grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Iamoilprince(m): 7:17am On Feb 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Fine K legs undecided
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by malonephill(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:
Nobody is created perfect. There is always this part of ourselves that we always which was different
God created us in his own prefect ways
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2015
I won't change anything,I luv everything about me
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Fingers
too long or too short ?

grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

Don't worry, its obvious wink
grin grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 20, 2015
Nothing!!!

I will just ask for the power of merlin grin

Gosh!!!

life is gonna be interesting cheesy

I will turn miss classy to rat grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Twaci(f): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Re u sure dey aint big ? Cos u always cover dem wit long hair! grin
come ma house and check grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2015
YoshiMaster:
For me, it's my hands.

Honestly speaking, I would prefer wings instead, so that I can fly.

Then I want super speed like flash
Run on the Atlantic Ocean to Brazil grin

If not then I'd just like to be taller I am 5ft 8in
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2015
diddydiva:
Nothing!!!

I will just ask for the power of merlin grin

Gosh!!!

life is gonna be interesting cheesy

I will turn miss classy to rat grin

What is this one sayingundecided
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by kinglekan: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2015
Twaci:
. Wads ur houz address. Heehehehe
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Twaci(f): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2015
kinglekan:
. Wads ur houz address. Heehehehe
Ok, if u reach Sambisa forest, take left. Then when u get to the big mango tree, take another left. Then a right. When u get to the round about, u go round it and then take left. U'll see the mango tree u passed before, ignore it.

Then take left.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Iamoilprince(m): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Twaci:

Address
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Twaci(f): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Address
Ask kinglekan. Follow him sef.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Dotwillis1(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2015
diddydiva:

too long or too short ?

grin
itz tooooo dark sad
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by kinglekan: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2015
Twaci:
Ok, if u reach Sambisa forest, take left. Then when u get to the big mango tree, take another left. Then a right. When u get to the round about, u go round it and then take left. U'll see the mango tree u passed before, ignore it.

Then take left.
. Dis babe is wicked ooo. Lol. U cld have just told me u were shekau's sista naaa. My regards to ur Brosss. Hehehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

What is this one sayingundecided
are you scared?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rejuvenating Abuja City Life, The Sandralia Way As Gold Water Party Holds / Top 10 Richest & Most Successful Igbo Business Men In Nigeria / Practice Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Past Questions And Answers (download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.