Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma (52686 Views)

Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by harryclinton: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
onlymase:
For real!

2GB for 1300 seems fair
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Could this be love¿
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by musaffyan(m): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Did guy needs a psychiatrist for total evaluation
No matter d kind kpally or Hamma ,ways d pleasure

Oops do am collet kpally,
When granny dies ,inherit and start flexing for OWANBE PARTY!!!!
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by TSingerr(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by henrygoody(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lucky dudu, but wait is the guy mama alife? Cause if is were I come from,hmmmmmm grin
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Misogynist2014(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
That woman was a femini..
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by meritfrank: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is not love, it's just the frustration his facing in this country, God help us all from these dirty politicians whether APC or PDP they are all thieves....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Homie has got one month left on his visa.

Food for thought: Not all scams are carried out on the internet grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Misogynist2014(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
That woman was a feminist
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Badgers14: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
The traditional attire looks good on the lady. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by wheezyoung(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Viktor1983:

Well true. He took s.t.upidity to a whole new level.
Why would someone in his right senses make such a move? I'd rather hawk agege bread
iffa hear....as dollars dey increase steadily and one cute granny approach you show you her bank statement asking to marry her..you go still dey sell. undecided...my guy yr papa go use him hand go pay the bride price sef
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wow,dat means I cnt still marry Juliet Ibrahim.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by KingsleyBuubba(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
NaLaugh:
I'm pretty sure i've seen this a while ago.
ok. Me I ve not seen it o
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by MhisIjay(f): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hia!!!
Ije love grin

HML sha
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
All I see is green...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by meneplo(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
The guy na sharp guy, he will probably divorce the mama immediately after the wedding cool
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Mohammedtijjani: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hahahahah I don't want any body to blame this my guy
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by showby: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
hmm
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by mutter(f): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Modern day slavery contract. §-5 years full time bondage for greener pastures cheesy
The poor man is trying.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
adorable29:
See how they are praising him. If it was the other way round, they will call the young girl marrying an older man all sorts of names. Then go on further to insult all Nigerian women!

Hypocrisy!
you marry old whitey like your brother ekeneall in d name of green card!...
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by jkendy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
SirShymexx:
Bwahahahahahahaha

Did he find "love" or is this a case of a guy being re-united with his long lost white foster mum?

Things are happening. grin
My mind though!!!
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by ossuofia1: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Se.x with white grannies is the sweetest.

Pure heaven.

cool
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by jkendy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Homie has got one month left on his visa.

Food for thought: Not all scams are carried out on the internet grin grin grin
And one sure way to escape deportation is by getting hooked to one crazy grandma..... lolzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
stigman:

Did he dig from ur pocket?
you ask him
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by uzo4Christ(f): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
d maga de pay wel,so hs js sealin hs deal
bt wat cnt *mst* guys do 2 hav moni 4 drinks,clubn n pretty chics
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by mekybabe1: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Look the guy na...hunger wan finish am. he had to help himself fast grin
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by StevDesmond(m): 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
wonder how their honeymoon will be like
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Raiders: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
mutter:
Modern day slavery contract. §-5 years full time bondage for greener pastures cheesy
The poor man is trying.
Young girls marry old rich men everyday for money. So its not modern slavery when a girl marry a rich man old enough to be her grandpa . She is providing him with money and he is giving her sex and affection. As long as they both agree to get married, its not of our business to judge them.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
One last hard fuucck before she walks towards the white light, shiiiittttt the fucck might kill her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Viktor1983(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
wheezyoung:
iffa hear....as dollars dey increase steadily and one cute granny approach you show you her bank statement asking to marry her..you go still dey sell. undecided...my guy yr papa go use him hand go pay the bride price sef

How old are you?
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Realone92(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Laughing
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by killercute16(m): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kingklent:
Drop dead stupid gold digger
He doesnt even gv a damn about what anybody thinks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why / Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos / Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.