Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,066 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa (50435 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by faivestar: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
This guys have no proof at all because Ameachi kept saying pastors in Nigeria are being bribed 6 billion by President Jonathan, now is 7billion, where is your proof man, you have no concrete evidence at all. All this they are saying is just to pull Jonathan down in this upcoming elections, because they knew he is going to win so they laying false allegation against him. GEJ4Continuity.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by vivianadaeze50: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Cheap propaganda.looking for how to tarnish the image of Goodluck Jonathan.Where are your proofs to make people believe your story.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Divacherie: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is just an allegation. Does Amaechi have proofs to support his claims? President Jonathan has performed wonderfully well and does not need to bribe anyone. His transformation work in various sectors speaks volumes. Support president Goodluck Jonathan for continuit
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by stineb1: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
edogirl2:
I didn't believe when Amaechi first made the allegations.

I just couldn't get my head around the idea that Christian pastors would accept a bribe.

How naive I was.

Christians? Pastors??

Ah...things don fall apart for Nigeria
What now made you to believe this story from the pit of Hell. Anybody can cook a story up and write pastor ??
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Sidney1990: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lets not jump into conclusion, the politics in Nigeria has taken another diemension and it is possible that APC gave the so called pastor (Musa Dikwa) a chuncks of millions to make this claims.The never ending propaganda, the so called pastor should provide a valid proof...

I pity those who will believe this baseless propaganda, 7billion na offering or tithe? unfounded claims has is never valid. #GEJtill2091
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by joyposh5: 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
they know the truth but rather want to bad paint jonathan administration 0f which they know jonathan is a loyal man with the drive to lead the country in a peaceful way , Can we really say the Peace Agreement sign in Abuja by All Political Parties Presidential Candidate is working? with APC members destroying PDP candidates Campaign Bill board nationwide and attacking the presidential convoy and the APC have never come out to Apologies or Denounce the action of the perpetrators are we sure of Where APC are taking Nigerians to? pls Nigerians Beware of APC?GEJprogressive party
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by jimmyjideox: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
If what this acclaimed pastor is saying is true, then the body of Christ is in trouble but if not, it will be better for this man cast milestone not only on his neck but to include that of all his lineage for ever and drown in the deepest ocean because his sin is against the spirit. But I do have a reservation because apc have stopped at nothing to play politics with blind and desperate propagandas. The president or can should take this kind of issue to court and let the guilty face the consequences of his or her actions. Sanusi came up with this kind of propaganda and was rewarded with emirship, Patricia Etteh was innocently bombarded with this kind of propaganda by the actual thieving and corrupt Farouk and nothing happened. Jonathan it is time you stand up and defend your integrity for once. May God bless and save the president.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by sanbells(f): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
agabusta:
interesting
simply rumor.. No concrete proof.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by aminatuyahaya: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
APC, stop making inciting comments and prepare GMB for a Presidential Debate. How hard can that be? #MarchForwardWithGEJ
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by arsetalks(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
pring:
Thats wht they use against their gullible followers.
pastor will be having afairs with girls in the church and u see people keeping quite. Its because of this nonsense I dont even give offerings let alone paying my tithe to this fools collecting bribes.
Nonsense.
bro we have different mandates. GOD mandate you and I to pay tax and that mandate we must honour. Someone's bad behaviour should not change your own good behaviour.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
May God help d church.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by tbaba1234: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
So many fake usernames on this thread.... registered recently with only political comments for a particular candidate...
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by kuulamina: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Only a fool will believe this... I don't believe this story is true, the pastor Musa DIkwa should please provide evidence for his claims or better still, he should tell us how much he was paid by the APC to say this... Why cant these politicians leave the Christians out of their politics?
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
They should leave GEJ alone, he just pay his tithe, no be una said make them tithe? I get church too oo, its FREE TICKET TO HEAVEN CHURCH. N1bn is highest tithe allow in my church. I beg tell him to come and see me before election
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by dammytosh: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
i can see why someone decamped on this forum.

LOL if na you nko ?
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
kuulamina:
Only a fool will believe this... I don't believe this story is true, the pastor Musa DIkwa should please provide evidence for his claims or better still, he should tell us how much he was paid by the APC to say this... Why cant these politicians leave the Christians out of their politics?
if u heard is buhari brib..e Imam, will u demand for proof before you begin to show your ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Abayhormy(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
shamsiya01:
This is a baseless issue! All i hear people say or talk about is how GEJ has gone wrong i one way or the other! I need proofs and not hearsays that everyone is clamouring on and pointing accusing fingers at GEJ! If you are sure that you have proof and that you are ready to come out and present it,please do just that or go calm yourself!!!#GEJ4naija grin
Is the farouk / otedola fuel subsidy scam tape not enough proof for YOU??
Is the Fayoshe, obanikoro Ekiti election TAPE of secret conniving with the army to rig Ekiti elections not enough proof FOR YOU Is abrupt sudden dismissal of CBN governor after raising alarm of misappropriated #20billion nnpc account funds not enough proof for you? How many do you want us to start mentioning? Is like GEJ charms are working on you guys. You guys have suddenly forgotten many of PDP/Gej administration excesses.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

but considering things,i think they are the best option
Bt u knw dose guys av a history of financial recklessness. Let's hope that history won't repeat itself if my any means an interim govt gets formed
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by caselessogbuagu: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
dammytosh:

LOL if na you nko ?

i wont decamp ooo.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by dammytosh: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
i wont decamp ooo.

U get conscience, some Barca fans no get. U ge warra min. grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
edogirl2:

Will ask my pastor on sunday if her share has landed grin

I'd like to think she would turn it down.

But wait...could she accept it. Really?

Pastor Agbonifo or Pastor Orby? grin
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Abayhormy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
ngozi27:
the apc members will always cook up stories just to ruin the presidents image,no matter what they say or happens,it wont stop us from voting our man,president GEJ,he is the man after our heart,the peoples choice and no matter what they say or do,he is the president of Nigeria till 2019
Is the Fayoshe, obanikoro Ekiti election secret conniving with the army to rig Ekiti elections not enough proof FOR YOU Is abrupt sudden dismissal of CBN governor after raising alarm of misappropriated #20billion nnpc account funds not enough proof for you? How many do you want us to start mentioning? Is like GEJ charms are working on you guys. You guys have suddenly forgotten many of PDP/Gej administration excesses.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettyboi1989:

Bt u knw dose guys av a history of financial recklessness. Let's hope that history won't repeat itself if my any means an interim govt gets formed
am really confused jareh God should take control
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by OBIchinon: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
I need proof..
APC propaganda lol
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Abayhormy(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
kuulamina:
shamsiya01:
This is a baseless issue! All i hear people say or talk about is how GEJ has gone wrong i one way or the other! I need proofs and not hearsays that everyone is clamouring on and pointing accusing fingers at GEJ! If you are sure that you have proof and that you are ready to come out and present it,please do just that or go calm yourself!!!#GEJ4naija grin
Is the Fayoshe, obanikoro Ekiti election secret conniving with the army to rig Ekiti elections not enough proof FOR YOU Is abrupt sudden dismissal of CBN governor after raising alarm of misappropriated #20billion nnpc account funds not enough proof for you? How many do you want us to start mentioning? Is like GEJ charms are working on you guys. You guys have suddenly forgotten many of PDP/Gej administration excesses.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by joeyekembele: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bizinton:
More facts appear to be emerging on the allegation by Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, that President Goodluck Jonathan gave pastors across the country N6bn to vote against the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), in the presidential election.

A Borno-based Pastor, Kallamu Musa-Dikwa, said on Thursday that the money that was given to pastors by the President was actually N7bn and not N6bn as alleged by Amaechi, who doubles as the Director-General of the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation.

Amaechi had alleged that unnamed leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party paid N6bn to Christian clerics to campaign against Buhari and the APC.

The governor’s allegation caused a stir among the Christian clerics, with the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria and the Northern State Christian Elders Forum asking Amaechi to name the church leaders, who collected the huge bribe.

But Musa-Dikwa, who is the Executive Director of the Voice of Northern Christian Movement, told journalists in Kaduna on Thursday that the said money was channelled through the Christian Association of Nigeria.

He said the CAN got the said money(N7bn) on January 26, 2015 and disbursed N3m to each State Chairmen of the CAN across the country.

Musa-Dikwa, who was an Associate Pastor with the E. Y. N. Church, Farm Centre, Dikwa Road, Maiduguri, Borno State, under Rev. Emmanuel Kwajihe between 2002 and 2004, said the CAN had started threatening Christians in the state (Borno) that they must re-elect Jonathan in the rescheduled election.

He said, “It was N7bn that was given to the CAN leadership by President Goodluck Jonathan. They(CAN) later disbursed N3m to the State Chairmen of the CAN.

“The money was handed over to the CAN Leadership on 26th January, 2014.”

“Actually, President Jonathan is using CAN President, and it was the CAN President who collected the monies and shared N3m to the CAN executives in each state.

“And some Pentecostal Bishops also collected their share. Actually, the money is not N6bn, it is N7bn. This is what I know. One of the CAN officials from Abuja told me that they have collected the money. The corruption in CAN is terrible. They are corrupting the body of Christ because of money.

“They are now threatening Christians in Borno State that they will deal with anybody, who refuses to vote for Jonathan. And the CAN officials are now campaigning that if Buhari emerges President, he will Islamise Nigeria; and that Osinbajo collected monies from Islamic world; and that the same Osinbajo will resign soon after Buhari wins to give way for Tinubu to emerge Vice President.”

Musa-Dikwa named some high-profile clerics, who had benefitted from the controversial largesse to actualise the re-election bid of Jonathan.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-bribed-pastors-with-n7bn-not-n6bn-cleric/

A sane person understands this a blunt lie from the APC again. So a thorough findings and you would realise that there is no such person called musa Dikwa. APac is synonymous to lie.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by billyG(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
3m 4 each state pastors so d punk headed pastor oritshebaba pocketed d rest,Y that man 2 like money na,he who live by d sword die by d sword. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

am really confused jareh God should take control
U seem to be fascinated by politics
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by tbaby534(f): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
philips70:

You think I don't know that? How many Itsekiri communities do you think are in the Warri creeks and around? For your information, if you are not from that tribe the Itsekiris are a close knit community as one of the smallest ethnic group from the Niger Delta.

Still pastor is an itsekiri/Yoruba man but he is not from ugborodo ,in addition I know more than what you think I know!
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by ooshinibos: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
its seed money ...
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by reginaldchinna: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
please pastor are you sure or u are angry ur church didnt get theirs? if you didnt get then there was no sharing of money at all...you people should stop comfusing the light minds
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by mubaraksambo: 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
APC is running out of options, all they do is stir up negative publicity about GEJ. APC you don't need to be in power to effect positive change.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. / Governor Wike Revealed What Sheriff Told Him Before Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.