Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa (50919 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by shamsiya01: 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is a baseless issue! All i hear people say or talk about is how GEJ has gone wrong i one way or the other! I need proofs and not hearsays that everyone is clamouring on and pointing accusing fingers at GEJ! If you are sure that you have proof and that you are ready to come out and present it,please do just that or go calm yourself!!!#GEJ4naija grin
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Ekestar(m): 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
This allegation against the president is the highest level of propaganda any body can think. If the president is looking for who to bribe I think Nigerian youths is even the best, because majority of voters are the youths.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by cynthiab: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
hmmmm!!!! they have sent dikwa to tarnish the presidents image, how much was he given by APC to do this, can he proof what he is saying?#GEJ4Naija
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Tinyemeka(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
If CAN was being headed by someone besides Ayo Oritsejafor, I'd have had some reasons to doubt the story.

But alas!... undecided
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by ngozi27: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
the apc members will always cook up stories just to ruin the presidents image,no matter what they say or happens,it wont stop us from voting our man,president GEJ,he is the man after our heart,the peoples choice and no matter what they say or do,he is the president of Nigeria till 2019
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by dandoki: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
If were a bishop and i got my share I would "open the gates of hell"!!!
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by EmmyElvin: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is just too insane I just cant believe people could open their mouth and talk rubbish about God's chosen servants the pastors!! what even concerns politics with the Holy Church of God in the first place. God already placed GEJ on that sit and He alone has kept him till this time...if God is not done using him to fulfil his purpose I don't think there is any lie people can conjure to vote him out, vote whoever you chose to, but what am saying is that the decision has already been made in heaven there is no mistake bout that. #GEJ4Naija
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by kpolli(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bizinton:
More facts appear to be emerging on the allegation by Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, that President Goodluck Jonathan gave pastors across the country N6bn to vote against the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), in the presidential election.

A Borno-based Pastor, Kallamu Musa-Dikwa, said on Thursday that the money that was given to pastors by the President was actually N7bn and not N6bn as alleged by Amaechi, who doubles as the Director-General of the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation.

Amaechi had alleged that unnamed leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party paid N6bn to Christian clerics to campaign against Buhari and the APC.

The governor’s allegation caused a stir among the Christian clerics, with the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria and the Northern State Christian Elders Forum asking Amaechi to name the church leaders, who collected the huge bribe.

But Musa-Dikwa, who is the Executive Director of the Voice of Northern Christian Movement, told journalists in Kaduna on Thursday that the said money was channelled through the Christian Association of Nigeria.

He said the CAN got the said money(N7bn) on January 26, 2015 and disbursed N3m to each State Chairmen of the CAN across the country.

Musa-Dikwa, who was an Associate Pastor with the E. Y. N. Church, Farm Centre, Dikwa Road, Maiduguri, Borno State, under Rev. Emmanuel Kwajihe between 2002 and 2004, said the CAN had started threatening Christians in the state (Borno) that they must re-elect Jonathan in the rescheduled election.

He said, “It was N7bn that was given to the CAN leadership by President Goodluck Jonathan. They(CAN) later disbursed N3m to the State Chairmen of the CAN.

“The money was handed over to the CAN Leadership on 26th January, 2014.”

“Actually, President Jonathan is using CAN President, and it was the CAN President who collected the monies and shared N3m to the CAN executives in each state.

“And some Pentecostal Bishops also collected their share. Actually, the money is not N6bn, it is N7bn. This is what I know. One of the CAN officials from Abuja told me that they have collected the money. The corruption in CAN is terrible. They are corrupting the body of Christ because of money.

“They are now threatening Christians in Borno State that they will deal with anybody, who refuses to vote for Jonathan. And the CAN officials are now campaigning that if Buhari emerges President, he will Islamise Nigeria; and that Osinbajo collected monies from Islamic world; and that the same Osinbajo will resign soon after Buhari wins to give way for Tinubu to emerge Vice President.”

Musa-Dikwa named some high-profile clerics, who had benefitted from the controversial largesse to actualise the re-election bid of Jonathan.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-bribed-pastors-with-n7bn-not-n6bn-cleric/

Is this pastor not from the same region that Buhari gave money to? Well you can say the N5,000 is already working
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by joyjacobbiz: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
finally let us hear the conclusion of the matter fear God and keep his commandment for this is the whole duty of man....ecle 12:13...you were not there you dint see them collect it and you want to start talking because God gave you mouth to talk abi...if there is no proof please do not criticize the men of God..do not bear false witness please.....this same God said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm...if there is a judgment let God judge.....that is all i have to say to you guys...be careful..... and unnecessary propaganda is not right,all in the name of painting Johnathan black...he is a leader appointed by God and if GOD says his tenure continues who are you to say no....GOD help nigeria
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by samuel2244: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
[i]PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN IS KNOWN AS A NON CORRUPT LEADER IN THE COUNTRY!!! THIS ACCUSATION IS FALSE.. THE OPPONENT JUST FRAMED THESE AGAINST MR.PRESIDENT, IN ORDER TO TANISH HIS IMAGE.... BUT WE PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS ALREADY KNOWS THE TRUTH!!! WE BELIEVE IN NO TRASH.. WE BELIEVE IN THE LEADERSHIP OF PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN!!! GEJFORWARD!! GEJ ALL THE WAY TILL 2019. cheesy cheesy cheesy[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by AbdulAhmed007: 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is how fake and faceless 500 Northern pastors recently claimed that they've endorsed Gen Buhari on behalf of CAN until the real pastors at the North came on Channels TV and disclaimed, refuted and exposed the lies and desperation of these political liars.

Whether Gov Amechi said it earlier or not, or confirmed by a fake pastor with different figure. It's only a serial liar that would believe and carry these crappy lies.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Joejnr01(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
All these are handiwork of mischief makers sponsor by APC's to discredit the personality of Mr President.
this so called pastor was paid by APC to support what Amaechi have already said.
Of recent it was on the news that over 3,000 pastors are supporting the candidature of Peterside
the APC governorship candidate in River state.
Amaechi is yet to tell Nigerians how much he gave these pastors to support his candidate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by ngozi27: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
the apc members will always cook up stories just to ruin the presidents image,no matter what they say or happens,it wont stop us from voting our man,president GEJ,he is the man after our heart,the peoples choice and no matter what they say or do,he is the president of Nigeria till 2019.

APC HELD LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTIONS IN BORNO AND YOBE…NO BANGER WAS HEARD…..BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION. APC GOVERNORS VISITED MAIDUGURI….WALKED THE STREET AND MARKETS….NO BANGER HEARD….BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION. 80% PVCS COLLECTED IN BORNO AND YOBE…NO BANGER HEARD…BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION. APC CAMPAIGNED IN BORNO AND YOBE….THEY CLAIMED HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS ATTENDED THEIR RALLIES….NO BANGER HEARD….BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION. WHAT MIRACLE DID APC PERFORMED? WHY WAS THE SAME MIRACLE NOT PERFORMED IN SECURING THE CHIBOK GIRLS? APC SHOULD PLZZZZZZ TELL US WHO SENDS BOKO HARAM ON VACATION WHENEVER THEY ARE IN TOWN
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by cynthiab: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
all these lies and propaganda shows how desperate the APC are in trying to win by crook or by hook. now its nolonger 6b but 7b, another acclaimed pastor will soon say that its 8billion#GEJ4Naija.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by ogagulu: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
you are entitle to your opinion but the truth is that our choice is still GEJ.so to hell with all this APC people and their baseless view.#GEJALLTHEWAY.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by ngozi27: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
the apc members will always cook up stories just to ruin the presidents image,no matter what they say or happens,it wont stop us from voting our man,president GEJ,he is the man after our heart,the peoples choice and no matter what they say or do,he is the president of Nigeria till 2019.

APC HELD LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTIONS IN BORNO AND YOBE…NO BANGER WAS HEARD…..BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION. APC GOVERNORS VISITED MAIDUGURI….WALKED THE STREET AND MARKETS….NO BANGER HEARD….BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION. 80% PVCS COLLECTED IN BORNO AND YOBE…NO BANGER HEARD…BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION. APC CAMPAIGNED IN BORNO AND YOBE….THEY CLAIMED HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS ATTENDED THEIR RALLIES….NO BANGER HEARD….BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION. WHAT MIRACLE DID APC PERFORMED? WHY WAS THE SAME MIRACLE NOT PERFORMED IN SECURING THE CHIBOK GIRLS? APC SHOULD PLZZZZZZ TELL US WHO SENDS BOKO HARAM ON VACATION WHENEVER THEY ARE IN TOWN#GEJ4Naija

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by shamsiya01: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is all in a bid to drag GEJ"s name to the mud but i have bad news for all those propagating this clueless news, GEJ keeps getting stronger by the day! tongue
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by deepumpin: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is so funny, an unknown named Pastor, coming on the media 2 say rubbish, surely this is a story that has been masterminded by Ameachi and the APC 2 confuse Nigerians and damage the integrity of CAN. However, as learned beings we need 2 note that when an article is posted, its originality and authenticity should be verified first before we draw into conclusions. Atleast a name 2 show or identification could have justified the story. I feel all said in that piece are allegations fabricated against GEJ and his transformative agenda. Long live GEJ, #Amechifails...#APCFAILS....#GEJRULES2015
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by joelaaina: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pastor Musa Dikwa of Brono, let's double check this info because I don't trust you people. In the 6th paragraph, you said and I quote "He said the CAN got the said money(N7bn) on January 26, 2015..." and in the 9th paragraph said " The money was handed over to the CAN Leadership on 26th January, 2014" which one is the truth. 2014 or 2015.
Not only the above. A pastor from Borno! That must be an imam in disguise to rubbish the church. If churches can squeeze such amount from the president it means mosques must have taken trillions. This story as far as i'm concerned is a paid story from an Amaechi/APC paid agent. No matter where Amaechi runs to, he will vomit Rivers state money he diverted into sponsoring his party
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by adamumusa421: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Most times I keep wondering while are people using the name of Pastors to play politics, it is unfair to talk against servants of God for know reasons, more especially when it comes to politics, on several occasion politicians have being accusing pastors, people of God all these are mere propagandas, there targets is to paint Mr President in a colour that Nigerians will be sceptical of his Leadership abilities, these information's are unreasonable and baseless.#GEJ4Naija

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by AbdulAhmed007: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
finally let us hear the conclusion of the matter fear God and keep his commandment for this is the whole duty of man....ecle 12:13...you were not there you dint see them collect it and you want to start talking because God gave you mouth to talk abi...if there is no proof please do not criticize the men of God..do not bear false witness please.....this same God said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm...if there is a judgment let God judge.....that is all i have to say to you guys...be careful..... and unnecessary propaganda is not right,all in the name of painting Johnathan black...he is a leader appointed by God and if GOD says his tenure continues who are you to say no....GOD help nigeria
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Tundeimam0: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Musa-Dikwa, who was an Associate Pastor with the E. Y. N. Church, Farm Centre, Dikwa Road, Maiduguri, Borno State, under Rev. Emmanuel Kwajihe between 2002 and 2004, said the CAN had started threatening Christians in the state (Borno) that they must re-elect Jonathan in the rescheduled election.

He said, “It was N7bn that was given to the CAN leadership by President Goodluck Jonathan. They(CAN) later disbursed N3m to the State Chairmen of the CAN.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by machichi: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
I believe Mr president is a man that do not adapt corruption, and all this is a cooked story just to make news, but funny enough it will not pay to those that are involved in this, because a man of the people is always a man of the people, no matter what they like let them say against him it will not change any thing, we are going for transformation and forwardness no going back ward, so stop cooking story and look for some thing easy to do. #GEJ4NAIJA. #NO2BUHARI.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by ericidahor(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
When will people allow GEJ to drink water and drop his cup? One allegation after another. This is because they know that the guy is good and has no skeleton in his cupboard. Imagine this allegation made by a man of God. It is really uncalled for. I believe we serve one God irrespective of our religion. My only comment to this news is that I need proof. Concrete proof. Let the pastors who collected the so-called bribe come with evidences and then I will know if it is true or not. Nevertheless, GEJ ALL THE WAY....#march4JONA
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by AbdulAhmed007: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
finally let us hear the conclusion of the matter fear God and keep his commandment for this is the whole duty of man....ecle 12:13...you were not there you dint see them collect it and you want to start talking because God gave you mouth to talk abi...if there is no proof please do not criticize the men of God..do not bear false witness please.....this same God said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm...if there is a judgment let God judge.....that is all i have to say to you guys...be careful..... and unnecessary propaganda is not right,all in the name of painting Johnathan black...he is a leader appointed by God and if GOD says his tenure continues who are you to say no....GOD help nigeria...
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by musalahi: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
The unfortunate part of the whole thing is that i've spent the past minutes reading useless words from a man whom i believe doesn't even exist, besides there's absolutely no proof to back the fallacious claim, pure balderdash
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Divacherie: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Where is the evidence that is backing all this allegation that were being cooked by Amaechi the River State governor and APC members.can they give us the statement of account and the bank name,and also the names of those churches.all these accusation will not lead us any were but rather it opened our eyes on what APC are capable of.but one thing is for sure,no one can accuse Christ and go free.we stand for peace,unity and continuity.VOTE WISELY #GEJ
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettyboi1989:

Umm who knws wat d end game will be
but considering things,i think they are the best option
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by cynthiab: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
APC is really running out of options, so they have resorted to using some evil minded people like Dikwa to do their dirty business for them. shame on APC.#GEJ4Naija.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by dotsdavidson(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
One thing is very clear, GEJ actually bribed the leadership of CAN as alleged by Amaechi and this Northern Pastor.

When Amaechi made the claim, why did the leadership of CAN fail to deny it. The only Pastor that reacted to the allegation was Pastor Adeboye and if you read between the lines, you will notice that he did not deny it but pushed the allegation to the doorsteps of the culprits by placing a curse on them if they fail to return the money. If there was nothing of such, he would have kept quiet just like others but the fact that he exonerated himself speaks volume.

My 5 cent!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by aminatuyahaya: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
they have come again with there lire lire lines,any way you people story dose not impress me at all,after u have collected 2k by week for dis type of rubbish story,#GEJtill 2019 no matter what,me and my house hold will support Jonathan He is a good man not like Buhari the killer of d innocent people fighting for there right,pls oo, when Buhari was the Head of State,what did he do for u and ur families,heaters like u people,your answer will be good as my....NONE!!!! grin grin grin

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by jimmyjideox: 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ok now let's double check this info because I don't trust all this social medias. In the 6th paragraph, you said and I quote "He said the CAN got the said money(N7bn) on January 26, 2015..." and in the 9th paragraph said " The money was handed over to the CAN Leadership on 26th January, 2014" which one is the truth. 2014 or 2015.

Not only the above. A pastor from Borno! That must be an imam in disguise to rubbish the church. If churches can squeeze such amount from the president it means mosques must have taken trillions. This story as far as i'm concerned is a paid story from an Amaechi/APC paid agent. VOTE GEJ

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / Femi Fani-Kayode Supports Kwankwaso - Adeyanju Deji / Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.