Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy (3841 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by ligopedro: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:
I can only date a broke guy that's hardworking and determined

with that, there will be hope.
Am broke, Hardworking and determined .. Nice profile u got there tho..
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by justmag(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
BROKE is today and POOR can be forever.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by Sarimah(f): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
ligopedro:

Am broke, Hardworking and determined .. Nice profile u got there tho..
if I hear....you're now claiming broke guy

tnx tho
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
OP all wetin u write na story for the Gods ooo cheesy
no nigerian girl wants to stay with a young man wey dey struggle ooo.Our girls are running after the Dangotes,Okoyas, and the Micheal Obis grin
no girl wants to suffer.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by anigbajumo(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:
I can only date a broke guy that's hardworking and determined

with that, there will be hope.
hardwrkin guy can neva b broke

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married / Nairaland.com Romance Top 10 Awesome And 10 Annoying People / **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.