Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy (3312 Views)

Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! / Please Help Me - I Am Going To End My Miserable Life / Pls I'm Going Crazy..help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Theres a girl in my school i think i am falling for. The thing is am someone who doesnt believe in love or marriage i dont wanna get married and i dont believe theres anything like love. i believe what we have is lust crush infatuation which eventually fades away. i have tried everything to suppress the emotions i have but nothing seems to work for me. i see her all the time in my dreams even in class my roommates think am going mad and this girl is way out of my league shes the hottest girl in my school and shes very high class( she drives a range to class) and shes in level 400 while am in 200. shes graduating this year and am still in the system. please i would like someone to tell me how i can overcome this emotions or better still how i can overcome them for life. if people can become gay can someone become asexual, if possible someone should tell me how i can do it.
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by KanwuliaJara: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
What an IN-SOT!!!! angry
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
This case has gone far...

Eleyi gidi gan!!!
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
What an IN-SOT!!!! angry
thanks
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Chubhie: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Forget bout her Son. You need another distraction.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chubhie:
Forget bout her Son. You need another distraction.
Thats what am trying to do but nothing i try seems to work even saw a psychiatrist and a counsellor i actually think am mad now i cant even concentrate in class.
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by ohaleoghene(f): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
you are mad !
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Chubhie: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Thats what am trying to do but nothing i try seems to work even saw a psychiatrist and a counsellor i actually think am mad now i cant even concentrate in class.
You need to picture in your minds eyes whenever you think of her that there's one badoo guy bangin the hell outta her then, get some money pay and arrange a sexy hot babe and make sure you have her all through the night and by morning, you will see that there's nothing really in what you are obsessed about. I tell you from experience it is not worth your peace of mind.
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by mutter(f): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
You are infatuated and not in love.

Please pluck the fruits your hand can reach!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chubhie:
You need to picture in your minds eyes whenever you think of her that there's one badoo guy bangin the hell outta her then, get some money pay and arrange a sexy hot babe and make sure you have her all through the night and by morning, you will see that there's nothing really in what you are obsessed about. I tell you from experience it is not worth your peace of mind.
thats what i do when i like a girl i look for a girl hotter and have sex with her but this girl shes different. shes the hottest girl i have ever seen. i have been looking for someone hotter to no avail. people think am a creep now cause of her.
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
mutter:
You are infatuated and not in love.

Please pluck the fruits your hand can reach!
Please dont get offended go back and read my post undecided and this time do it very slowly
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Slimzjoe(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
ohaleoghene:
you are mad !

He's Mad and You Are ?? undecided
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by mutter(f): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Please don't get offended go back and read my post undecided and this time do it very slowly

Please don`t be offended
and again pluck the fruits you can reach. Before you pluck there is a desire to pluck!
I know what I am telling you- stay off the girl. Keep yor mind away from her because your mind is there because you are cntemplating plucking.
Anyway you might also try - those kind of girls keep Chewing gum boyfriend on the side wink
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
From the way you are sounding, your sincerity is questionable.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Chubhie: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
tensazangetsu:
thats what i do when i like a girl i look for a girl hotter and have sex with her but this girl shes different. shes the hottest girl i have ever seen. i have been looking for someone hotter to no avail. people think am a creep now cause of her.
Now, is this object of your attraction aware that you exist?
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chubhie:
Now, is this object of your attraction aware that you exist?
No
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by coogar: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Theres a girl in my school i think i am falling for. The thing is am someone who doesnt believe in love or marriage i dont wanna get married and i dont believe theres anything like love. i believe what we have is lust crush infatuation which eventually fades away. i have tried everything to suppress the emotions i have but nothing seems to work for me. i see her all the time in my dreams even in class my roommates think am going mad and this girl is way out of my league shes the hottest girl in my school and shes very high class( she drives a range to class) and shes in level 400 while am in 200. shes graduating this year and am still in the system. please i would like someone to tell me how i can overcome this emotions or better still how i can overcome them for life. if people can become gay can someone become asexual, if possible someone should tell me how i can do it.

your eyes are the problem.
the good book says if your eyes maketh you lust, pluck them out. find a good optician that can remove your eyes. once your eyes are gone, you would be fine.

it's better for you to be blind than for you to run mad. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
coogar:

your eyes are the problem.
the good book says if your eyes maketh you lust, pluck them out. find a good optician that can remove your eyes. once your eyes are gone, you would be fine.

it's better for you to be blind than for you to run mad. grin
Very funny but i have actually considered that and even suicide too i rather die than fall in love and get married never men
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
@op, am very sure u must gettin thin now, cos u must be thinkin of her too much.....eiya!
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
There is a need for you to disabuse your mind from the damage you have done to it. You alone can do that as there is nothing anyone can tell you right now to make you change the way you choose to see love and relationships.

Presently your mind only holds half truths as far as the subject matter is concerned but believes those half truths to be the complete story. The fact that hurt abounds doesn't mean love is non-existent.

I suspect your concern is not particular to this lady but your future interactions with ladies. If you must have something meaningful with any lady in the future then you need to, as a matter of priority, start teaching your heart how to give and receive love.
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by MizMyColi(f): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
From the way you are sounding, your sincerity is questionable.

Add the username to that too.

Why do I feel like someone's trolling

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Add the username to that too.

Why do I feel like someone's trolling
Really troll who has the time for that i just came back from my counsellor and she didnt tell me anything that makes sense looking fir a solution here
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
*reading commemts*
mutter:

Please don`t be offended
and again pluck the fruits you can reach. Before you pluck there is a desire to pluck!
I know what I am telling you- stay off the girl. Keep yor mind away from her because your mind is there because you are cntemplating plucking.
Anyway you might also try - those kind of girls keep Chewing gum boyfriend on the side wink
Lmao @Chewing gum boyfriend. Wickid.
Bro, you need to get busy. You've got way too much time on your hands by the looks of things.
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by KanwuliaJara: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
tensazangetsu:
thanks

Please, go and read YA book!
You are welcome! kiss
striktlymi:
There is a need for you to disabuse your mind from the damage you have done to it. You alone can do that as there is nothing anyone can tell you right now to make you change the way you choose to see love and relationships.

Presently your mind only holds half truths as far as the subject matter is concerned but believes those half truths to be the complete story. The fact that hurt abounds doesn't mean love is non-existent.

I suspect your concern is not particular to this lady but your future interactions with ladies. If you must have something meaningful with any lady in the future then you need to, as a matter of priority, start teaching your heart how to give and receive love.
Thats what everyone says but i can assure you am perfectly normal.
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Chubhie: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
tensazangetsu:
No
Are you aware that your continued obsession with her can cost you your primary objective of why you are in school? Are you ready to do all needed sacrifice to chase your object of attraction regardless of the consequences? Assuming, by some dent of mystical powers you land her now do you have all it takes to keep her? We all as humans have the quest to want something beyond our reach. This your want is not healthy for your present level nor reasonable. All the same, I advice you make a bold step and try to arrest her attention and once you do, make your true hearts intentions known to her. Be creative about it. It will take something unusual to probably get her attention.
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chubhie:
Are you aware that your continued obsession with her can cost you your primary objective of why you are in school? Are you ready to do all needed sacrifice to chase your object of attraction regardless of the consequences? Assuming, by some dent of mystical powers you land her now do you have all it takes to keep her? We all as humans have the quest to want something beyond our reach. This your want is not healthy for your present level nor reasonable. All the same, I advice you make a bold step and try to arrest her attention and once you do, make your true hearts intentions known to her. Be creative about it. It will take something unusual to probably get her attention.
As weird as it might sound i dont want anything from her i dont wanna date her or anything i dont even wanna be friends what i really need is to kill my emotions for her and thats why i created this thread. i wanna get rid of all those feelings and dont bother about my schooling little things like that cannot distract me. Am not stupid.
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Chubhie: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
tensazangetsu:
As weird as it might sound i dont want anything from her i dont wanna date her or anything i dont even wanna be friends what i really need is to kill my emotions for her and thats why i created this thread. i wanna get rid of all those feelings and dont bother about my schooling little things like that cannot distract me. Am not stupid.
How did she get to make such an impression on you in the first place?
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Vision4God: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
U dont bliv in love, marriage? Wat else do u bliv?
I gues ur fyting somtin, giv ur life to christ. He is der fo u

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chubhie:
How did she get to make such an impression on you in the first place?
i dont even know honestly
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Vision4God:
U dont bliv in love, marriage? Wat else do u bliv?
I gues ur fyting somtin, giv ur life to christ. He is der fo u
Am a christian

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) / How Do I Advice My Younger Brother. Nairalanders Please Help!!! / Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.