Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? (3371 Views)

My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by ObamaMessi: 4:03pm On May 08, 2022
Who are the most annoying nairalanders.

Since I joined nairaland I understood that some people get attention for contributing and posting meaningful contents while others get attention by posting meaningless, irrelevant contents.Some possess extreme views that angers people.

So as a family, we can identify them.Post name(s) of person(s) you feel is/are the most annoying.

Feel free to add me if you think I'm one of them.GoodLuck!
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by thuxzwda1: 4:04pm On May 08, 2022
grin
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by ObamaMessi: 4:08pm On May 08, 2022
For me these are the most annoying nairalanders:

Satanist or Satan1st

DrMrsFunmi

SisterFire

bidexdo

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Mickykarim: 4:13pm On May 08, 2022
How do we take what and who you posted as annoying, when you are not sure with their correct names or handles. You might pass for the annoying one also, with incorrect information. You may have accused others of what you really are.

"Satanist or Satan1st". According to you.

Get your facts right, please.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Bahamas95(m): 4:19pm On May 08, 2022
Abegi I don't take anybody serious here!

Even if you quote or mention me to say rubbish I don't see it as a big deal. Most times I even forget the names of people that insulted me..... Nairaland is fun, you can be angry just now and the next minute you'll see a comment that will crack you up. grin I don't have enemies here, I only have favourites. One of them is that meme guy Nwanimo. Don't know if I got the moniker correctly.

8 Likes

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by VictorUSA(m): 4:21pm On May 08, 2022
I don't have problem with any guy here o.All the women in this forum are annoying except Prettygirl200, Fcmb2022 and Beautygoddesss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Fcmb2022(f): 9:04pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
I don't have problem with any guy here o.All the women in this forum are annoying except Prettygirl200, Fcmb2022 and Beautygoddesss.
Really thank you
I am already blushing and sorry for d slap.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by VictorUSA(m): 9:06pm On May 08, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Really thank you
No, don't mind dear.We are friends.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Beautygoddesss: 9:07pm On May 08, 2022
Fcmb2022:
Really thank you I am already blushing and sorry for d slap.
awwn thanks love
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Beautygoddesss: 9:08pm On May 08, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Really thank you
awwn thanks love
VictorUSA:
awwn thanks love
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Fcmb2022(f): 9:10pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
No, don't mind dear.We are friends.
Really okay
friends then
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by VictorUSA(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
awwn thanks loveawwn thanks love
You are welcome love.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by VictorUSA(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2022
Fcmb2022:
Really okay friends then
Yea, we move on.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Fcmb2022(f): 9:18pm On May 08, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
awwn thanks loveawwn thanks love
Hmmmn
tnx took
but wait, Dis one u quoted me , I was actually referring to @Victor USA.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Fcmb2022(f): 9:19pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=VictorUSA post=112647780]Yea, we move on.[/quote Alright. after you na still you.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by VictorUSA(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Fcmb2022 post=112647883][/quote]Sorry, I don't understand this.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Beautygoddesss: 9:21pm On May 08, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Hmmmn
tnx took
but wait, Dis one u quoted me , I was actually referring to @Victor USA.
i know i was referring to him as well
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Fcmb2022(f): 9:25pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
Sorry, I don't understand this.
What exactly, is it what I said to Beauty goddess or my quote to u saying alright dat after you na still you?
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by VictorUSA(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2022
Fcmb2022:

What exactly, is it what I said to Beauty goddess or my quote to u saying alright dat after you na still you?
Yes, after you na still you is what I don't understand.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by JovialJune(f): 9:51pm On May 08, 2022
Awon Wayray meji loke

They are very annoying angry

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Fcmb2022(f): 9:52pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
Yes, after you na still you is what I don't understand.
I mean as friends , I gat ur back.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by VictorUSA(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2022
Fcmb2022:
I mean as friends , I gat ur back.
Thanks.I gat urs too.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by odinson1(m): 11:22pm On May 08, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
awwn thanks love
Not to be confused with the famous TikTok celebrity also known as Beauty goddess
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Desperados(m): 3:23am On May 09, 2022
I found only 4 ladies disturbing my peace of mind on this forum

pocohantas (she is just sexily & jovially annoying)

Candidlady (gat mood swings to go wit the flow & stubbornly cute,,more cuter when she is stoned

pozehnani (too shy for my liking wit a pinch of loyalty & intelligently dangerous)

Uniquetani (she does her own wickedness excess, she just want me at all cost but it won't work. Smart Beautiful witch).

I go run leave Nairaland for una mak i rest.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:29am On May 09, 2022
JovialJune:
Awon Wayray meji loke

They are very annoying angry
I know, u will start your madness again
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:30am On May 09, 2022
Desperados:

candidlady (gat mood swings to go wit the flow & stubbornly cute,,more cuter when she is stoned

pozehnani (too shy for my liking wit a pinch of loyalty & intelligently dangerous)

Uniquetani (she does her own wickedness excess, she just want me at all cost but it won't work. Smart Beautiful witch).

I for help u add more but mak I rest small, d hangover still dey my body
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Desperados(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Abeg nor invite dose beautiful wahala ooo, leave trouble to sleep e gentle sleep.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:05am On May 09, 2022
Desperados:

Abeg nor invite dose beautiful wahala ooo, leave trouble to sleep e gentle sleep.
your wish is my command comr
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by VictorUSA(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Bros abeg add em nothin go hapun.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by ObamaMessi: 10:16am On May 09, 2022
Desperados:

Candidlady (gat mood swings to go wit the flow & stubbornly cute,,more cuter when she is stoned

Lol, you ever see candy lady?
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Beautygoddesss: 11:02am On May 09, 2022
odinson1:

Not to be confused with the famous TikTok celebrity also known as Beauty goddess
yeah dnt be confused,am a fan of her
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by MMempire(m): 11:26am On May 09, 2022
All BMC and BAT cyber warriors.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! / Should I Stop This Undercover Lifestyle? / I Raised My Hands To My Husband. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.