Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) (47091 Views)

Oge Okoye Pictured With Her Mom And Kids / Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School / Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Prisca0ge(f): 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
njuwo:
Holy communion. Oge na you dey yarn like that so? I never see you comment like this before o, i am surprise. Me know say e never tey. Na when you start to take igboh?
You know me before? I've been in this good game since '98

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by camplenigeria: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Seun's mom dignified.

3 Likes

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by otizs: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Of what sense does it make showing world this picture that should be in hiding place assuming you don't wanna burn it?

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by 100Cents: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Weed woman
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by holyokoto(m): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Glowstone:
but this woman stiff and dry sha

Na wetin I notice too
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by IYANGBALI: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Glowstone:
na too much preek and igbo cause am now
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by njuwo(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
You know me before? I've been in this good game since '98
Oh, you no be the real priscaoge sef, this one na the prisca0ge wey dey take igboh, sorry, mistake, i feel say na the real one.

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by IYANGBALI: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
The woman look like those agaracha wey dey work for those good evening hotels
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by zaion: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
crySenu nawa 4 u self oo
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by kkmny81: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Deltagiant:
Seun, even though your mum lived a life like this, you shouldn't have glorified it by showing a picture of her with indian hemp. It should have been painful to you seeing your mum looking this, like a.... Just wondering if you'd want your child to see his/her mum one day in that form. Most successful stars the world over have moved on and away from this mentality. Not cool.

Thank you. Was going to write the same thing.
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
missdebs:
these were the original supporters of APC
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by MymothersKeeper(f): 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nuges11:
I don't mean to be rude but, the proximity of her bosom to her belly button is an astronomical wonder I will need a Jehova Witness to explain for me to understand.

From my experience as a woman she is flat chested like a board as I can see from where her breast suppose be but she wear bra size 38DD and drop oranges in them .
I RISE, Court cool
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Neplusultra(f): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
grin, not funny reali angry
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Prisca0ge(f): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
njuwo:
Oh, you no be the real priscaoge sef, this one na the prisca0ge wey dey take igboh, sorry, mistake, i feel say na the real one.
Who the bleeps is that! Smoking weed is a hobby. Ladies, learn how to smoke.
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Deltagiant:
Seun, even though your mum lived a life like this, you shouldn't have glorified it by showing a picture of her with indian hemp. It should have been painful to you seeing your mum looking this, like a.... Just wondering if you'd want your child to see his/her mum one day in that form. Most successful stars the world over have moved on and away from this mentality. Not cool.

What is wrong weed?

2 Likes

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by pecothecash: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
[size=80pt]dat is lovely[/size]
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
Strong woman! No be anyhow woman dey fit smoke Igboh. One love to all my weed-smoking bitches.

*in Dr Dre's voice* "Smoke weed everyday" cool

Cc: priscaoge.
Are you the latest target? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Prisca0ge(f): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Cc: priscaoge.
Are you the latest target? shocked
Me? Huh?
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by iphanyiuma(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
In wiz khalifa's voice...so what we smoke weed we just having fun!!! King kongs finger size gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
Deltagiant:

But that's who she was, he should love his mother either ways smoker or non smoker......

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by blackjack21(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
Deltagiant:

Everybody wants to give advice, but nobody want to
take any.

Mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by queensmith: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Deltagiant:

Most successful stars like who?

It's a brilliant photo. Why should he be ashamed of her? She's not a pastor or an Alfa or alhaja Gan self. Not everyone is going to appreciate this BT you have no right to tell him what to be ashamed of kmt.

3 Likes

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
D guy just loves his mom...

Level of People's judgmental attitude's got out of this world these days.

+the woman's late... have a heart people...!!!

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by kennyslim1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
simpleseyi:

My brother, I surprise say na person pikin be this? I child showing his mum picture committing crime. Some people still wonder why Buhari jailed Fela. Should Buhari have gone to Fela's house to smoke with him? Meanwhile, Fela is my hero.

U r a confuse t.wat!
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by drogs(m): 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=Glowstone post=30899318]but this woman stiff and dry sha(Very out of point. Someone is remembering his late mum. You're here talking thrash about stiffness. We'll appreciate ur mom's pix if she's better. No vex oo
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
Glowstone:
Your mama fine reach her?
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by r0cky(m): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Deltagiant:
he is just being real with you.. his mum may not be the good example or picture that the world expects. but she remains a true mum to him.. if weed were different from the way its painted.by today's mentality I wonder what ur post will look like?
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by ludamix(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
missdebs:
these were the original supporters of APC

you're a E-goat
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Deltagiant:
...a good mother is a good mother irrespective of the life she lived,people do worse things and no one gets to see,he sees nothing wrong with her and he's proud of her...how many people can do that these days?...your life is your life...his life is his life.

2 Likes

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
20pounds:
Well... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ladies, your today must stand in judgement against you tomorrow. Tomorrow must be haunted by today.

#LiveRight
#BeaPositiveRoleModel
..same goes for men.
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nuges11:
I don't mean to be rude but, the proximity of her bosom to her belly button is an astronomical wonder I will need a Jehova Witness to explain for me to understand.
...its called the law of gravity.
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by SKORROR(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
sorry oooo.[img]sorry oooo.[/img]sorry oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken / Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. / Bobrisky Releases Stunning Make-up Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.