Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) (47093 Views)

Oge Okoye Pictured With Her Mom And Kids / Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School / Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by litetias(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Deltagiant:
Seun, even though your mum lived a life like this, you shouldn't have glorified it by showing a picture of her with indian hemp. It should have been painful to you seeing your mum looking this, like a.... Just wondering if you'd want your child to see his/her mum one day in that form. Most successful stars the world over have moved on and away from this mentality. Not cool.

Frigging hypocrite! Is the Igbo she was smoking or the kind of life she lived the problem of the world. Its people like you that want to appear perfect yet behind closed doors perpetuate evil that have made the world the Bleep-ed up place it is. The likes of this woman had the purest of minds for your info.

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Psalmwise(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
old skul mentality dey afect d guy, i no blame am sha persn wey fit name im child after an idol waht do u xpect
Deltagiant:
Seun, even though your mum lived a life like this, you shouldn't have glorified it by showing a picture of her with indian hemp. It should have been painful to you seeing your mum looking this, like a.... Just wondering if you'd want your child to see his/her mum one day in that form. Most successful stars the world over have moved on and away from this mentality. Not cool.
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by missdebs(f): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
evvv:

Don't get what this picture has to do with the APC
i actually wrote these are the original J.A.N.J.A W.E.E.EDs
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by aceswagg: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
planetuzor:
eeayaaa.....takeheart bro.....

LAST BULLET: Never Do Business with shippyme........ they suck..4months gone yet i havent gotten my package
that's not true, they work perfectly well, it's Nigerian customs that had an embargo on imports over d last few months, don't bad mouth people's businesses and re u sure u ve paid ur outstanding bills, cos dollar fluctuations influence ur bill.
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by ceejay4real(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
The woman na real kajaard ASHAWO!!! Spits on thread!
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by ray2Dmond(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
she was holding w*****d
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by 9inches(m): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sorry, how old is Seun Kuti again?
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by zain577(m): 6:13am On Feb 21, 2015
c tits ;Dc tits
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Ishilove: 6:43am On Feb 21, 2015
priscaoge:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Please help me tell the mods about this poo. I have mailed them already. I guess I have to open a thread concerning this issue.

Please that PriscaOge is not my account. I don't the the bas.tard that cloned my account. Disregard any post from PriscaOge!

Thanks
It's been taken care of
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by isacolukay(m): 7:20am On Feb 22, 2015
phrenoz:
...its called the law of gravity.

R u a Jehovah witness?
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 22, 2015
isacolukay:

R u a Jehovah witness?
.. I'm anything I chose to be.
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by isacolukay(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
phrenoz:
.. I'm anything I chose to be.

I'm not tryn to spite u.
Just being inquisitive.
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
isacolukay:

I'm not tryn to spite u.
Just being inquisitive.
That's a good trait.keep it up.
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by isacolukay(m): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
phrenoz:
That's a good trait.keep it up.

Iwo omo yii sha. U just can't stop amazing me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. / Bobrisky Releases Stunning Make-up Pictures / Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.