Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) (47092 Views)

Oge Okoye Pictured With Her Mom And Kids / Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School / Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
This is a picture no one else should see, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeehn shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad

I know say weed is almost taking control of you, this boy sad sad
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by mabeni(m): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Deltagiant:
Seun, even though your mum lived a life like this, you shouldn't have glorified it by showing a picture of her with indian hemp. It should have been painful to you seeing your mum looking this, like a.... Just wondering if you'd want your child to see his/her mum one day in that form. Most successful stars the world over have moved on and away from this mentality. Not cool.
Leave Seun. He's jst an attention seeker.
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Gweuc: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
No wonder!!!! Snake begets its type. Garbage in garbage out. How can this drug addict raise a Child
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by lohresloco: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Deltagiant:
Seun, even though your mum lived a life like this, you shouldn't have glorified it by showing a picture of her with indian hemp. It should have been painful to you seeing your mum looking this, like a.... Just wondering if you'd want your child to see his/her mum one day in that form. Most successful stars the world over have moved on and away from this mentality. Not cool.
the key phrase here is "most successful stars", which he isn't, hence the display of ignorance portrayed by him.

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by mukthar2000(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Basterd fool, do u think is a pride to u that ur taute mother thanking ganja, and u are expecting Buhari to have interview with u,
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by splashbaby(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Deltagiant:
Worst possible way to portray a mother... To think he's now a father is disturbing
...I think the world is ripe for parenthood movements that will protect the right of dead parents from children capable of showing disrespect by celebrating their worst moment on social media.
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by priscaoge(f): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Cc: priscaoge.
Are you the latest target? shocked

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Please help me tell the mods about this poo. I have mailed them already. I guess I have to open a thread concerning this issue.

Please that PriscaOge is not my account. I don't the the bas.tard that cloned my account. Disregard any post from PriscaOge!

Thanks
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by adconline(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Deltagiant:
It's always a nobody telling successful folks how to be better and more successful...

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by gabby4u4(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Very stupid how some of you judge others!!! This stuff called cannabis sativa or the indica specie, has never resulted to cancer from its consumption (smoked nor eaten) and medically its oil have been proven to be a good remedy for cancer pain relief, yet its a contraban while tobacco that yields/ leads to cancer is allowed freely in the air!!! What a stupid ideology. Don't judge anyone; hemp smoking, alcohol consumption bla bla bla! People find solace anyhow rather than join BH or become political thugs. However, the abuse/excessive consumption of the above mentioned must be frowned at! Till date, there has been no smoker of cannabis that's been diagnosed of nor died of cancer. GO AND FIND OUT!!! RIP to the brave wife, mother, aunty, sister etc. You stood by a brave man and supported his course and ideology throughout your life time with him. Seun be proud of your mum any day anytime. Leave these cramps, their parents didn't fornicate before they got married!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by SHAIBULIAR: 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
camplenigeria:
Seun's mom dignified.
see bonga fish,kai fela try sha
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by valboy20(m): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
MadCow1:

Is that where her Olympus is supposed to be? undecided

chai!!!!
You na bad guy..wetin carry your head go that side? undecided
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by kandiikane(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
I swear Nigerians are hypocrites, so what he should be ashamed that his mother loved to party and smoke weed? He should instead post a picture of his dead mother looking fat and frail nearing her deathbed? Naah, I rather capture my mother's youthful essence and cherish that memory than any other memory of the days she lived on earth. No one should be ashamed of the days a mother lived her life with her hair blowing in the wind. Those are the best of the years one can never ever get back.

I don't even even see you guys issues with weed. If you have never tried you really shouldn't open your mouth to talk trash about it.

2 Likes

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by iykofias(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
This picture can't go wrong, d real African woman; daring 'n' high #kpokwen
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by dadoctore(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
Strong woman! No be anyhow woman dey fit smoke Igboh. One love to all my weed-smoking bitches.

*in Dr Dre's voice* "Smoke weed everyday" cool
I like dat...d popular 'smoke weed everyday' line was said by d late Nate Dogg tho

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by macof(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jst look at morons attacking a mother whom her child loves.
I no blame u...maybe your mothers didn't smoke Igbo but surely nothing close to that woman in motherhood

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by queensmith: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
kandiikane:
I swear Nigerians are hypocrites, so what he should be ashamed that his mother loved to party and smoke weed? He should instead post a picture of his dead mother looking fat and frail nearing her deathbed? Naah, I rather capture my mother's youthful essence and cherish that memory than any other memory of the days she lived on earth. No one should be ashamed of the days a mother lived her life with her hair blowing in the wind. Those are the best of the years one can never ever get back.

I don't even even see you guys issues with weed. If you have never tried you really shouldn't open your mouth to talk trash about it.

same kandi? how u doing girl!

thank you for this! im soo disappointed! if he had posted a photo of his dad doing the same we wouldnt be hearing such nonsense - this is the same man that is being praised in every corner, immortalized in Nigerian culture and at the same time has committed more offences than the devil himself!
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by datacabal(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
ayukdaboss:
That's a giant rizla
Lets not forget we are talking abt Abami woman the wife of Abami Eda. If u really understand the pictography and fela's music /lifestyle we wuldnt even expect seun to hide it cos the grown ups then knew and saw all thse things live and vivid (this is their own costume for the showbiz). Whether we like it or not, ths so called useless woman has more impact than most of our poor mothers!

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Ammy200: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
MadCow1:

But if he posted a picture of his mother drinking Wine (alcohol) you would have found it okay abi? But you obviously are ignorant to the fact that Alcohol has killed more people than Indian Hemp..

Or if he had posted a picture of his mother holding a bible, you would have loved it even more.. But again,
religion has killed more people than hemp..

You don't need to like the hemp, but Ganja is made by God for man.. It is less harmful than the wine used for communion in church..

Igbo smoker, by their comments ,you shall know them.
I have always liked your comments and l love them all these inclusive. wink

4 Likes

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Ammy200: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
ureach:
D guy just loves his mom...

Level of People's judgmental attitude's got out of this world these days.

+the woman's late... have a heart people...!!!
cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by kandiikane(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
queensmith:

same kandi? how u doing girl!

thank you for this! im soo disappointed! if he had posted a photo of his dad doing the same we wouldnt be hearing such nonsense - this is the same man that is being praised in every corner, immortalized in Nigerian culture and at the same time has committed more offences than the devil himself!

lol, it's annoying. For me, the picture is a beautiful reminder that youth and living life doesn't last forever. When you get the chance you should take it but these neanderthals won't get it. All they know is how to throw stones from their glass houses.

I'm good, how about yourself? Long time, you went MIA
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Ammy200: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
gabby4u4:
Very stupid how some of you judge others!!! This stuff called cannabis sativa or the indica specie, has never resulted to cancer from its consumption (smoked nor eaten) and medically its oil have been proven to be a good remedy for cancer pain relief, yet its a contraban while tobacco that yields/ leads to cancer is allowed freely in the air!!! What a stupid ideology. Don't judge anyone; hemp smoking, alcohol consumption bla bla bla! People find solace anyhow rather than join BH or become political thugs. However, the abuse/excessive consumption of the above mentioned must be frowned at! Till date, t
here has been no smoker of cannabis that's been
diagnosed of nor died of cancer. GO AND FIND OUT!!!
RIP to the brave wife, mother, aunty, sister etc. You
stood by a brave man and supported his course and
ideology throughout your life time with him. Seun be
proud of your mum any day anytime. Leave these
cramps, their parents didn't fornicate before they got
married!!!
Another igbo smoker cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by queensmith: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
kandiikane:

lol, it's annoying. For me, the picture is a beautiful reminder that youth and living life doesn't last forever. When you get the chance you should take it but these neanderthals won't get it. All they know is how to throw stones from their glass houses.

I'm good, how about yourself? Long time, you went MIA

100% with you on this!!!

I know! Naija elections are vamping so the passion is back!
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by hamingra: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Good one bros. No mind the pretenders, and holier than thou people we dey talk here. Nothing do ya mama at all. Am glad you are proud of her. You must miss her dearly!

All of those idiots we dey talk back at this woman should go and examine their lifes. She had lived hers what about you?

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Ammy200: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
macof:
Jst look at morons attacking a mother whom her child loves.
I no blame u...maybe your mothers didn't smoke Igbo but surely nothing close to that woman in motherhood
Yinmu

5 Likes

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by hamingra: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ammy200:

Another igbo smoker cheesy

Another saTANist! Yeye person!
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Kennedyiheme: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Deltagiant:
you have no right to judge anyone, his mother enjoyed her life the way it was, dont judge someone by the things you think are wrong.....david, slept with another mans wife and killed her husband, yet he was still the man after GODS heart. this people(fela and his band) gave alll they had, in there own way for this country....pple who were ready to die for there country no matter what it took....i will always love fela and his band
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Ammy200: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
hamingra:

Who you dey talk to like that this small boy?
...no run o... I dey come!
Onisekuse!

5 Likes

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Ammy200: 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
hamingra:

e pain am! and na play I dey play with this smallie tongue

5 Likes

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by redsun(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Deltagiant:

What did he do wrong? He didn't turn to be a loser. From all indications, he us more fulfilled than you. Afteral,he the one we are talking about now and you on the other side is just virtual,apart from few immediate people that knows you.

She was a beautiful woman, Fela lives them sleek and agile.
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by evvv: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
missdebs:
these were the original supporters of APC

Don't get what this picture has to do with the APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. / Bobrisky Releases Stunning Make-up Pictures / Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.