Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House (3951 Views)

Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by papaejima1: 1:03am On Feb 20, 2015
See the list of Forthcoming events and the speakers/participants on their website.

Events are scheduled from Feb 20 till October 3rd 2015 and Buhari's name does not appear in any of the events either as a speaker or participant. So why the barefaced lies?? undecided undecided undecided

http://www.chathamhouse.org/events

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, left Abuja on Thursday for a short working visit to the UK.

Director, Media and Publicity, APC Presidential Campaign Organisation, Malam Garba Shehu said Buhari is expected to hold meetings with key members of the British political establishment and interact with some global institutions with stakeholder interest in the affairs of Nigeria.

[size=18pt]“He would give a talk at the prestigious foreign policy hub, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House London’’[/size],
the statement said
http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/02/19/buhari-to-speak-at-uks-chatham-house/

9 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by suretman(m): 1:08am On Feb 20, 2015
Nawa ooo
Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 20, 2015
Ouch.
Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by FastShipping: 1:10am On Feb 20, 2015
Op, just wait and see as Buhari addresses foreign official. This is not someone can lie about if you have any senses at all. Do you think they issued statement that Buhari is making a presentation there just for the sake of it?

24 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by papaejima1: 1:18am On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping:
Op, just wait and see as Buhari addresses foreign official. This is not someone can lie about if you have any senses at all. Do you think they issued statement that Buhari is making a presentation there just for the sake of it?
No too much talk. Show me where Buhari was booked to speak on the website.
Do you want me to reproduce the speakers list for you?
Oya go buy data joor and visit the link provided.

20 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by amanda2013(f): 1:19am On Feb 20, 2015
grin see gobe!!

13 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by papaejima1: 1:19am On Feb 20, 2015
amanda2013:
grin see gobe!!
grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by FastShipping: 1:22am On Feb 20, 2015
papaejima1:

No one needs to show you anything because you are nobody. The trap was set for nonentity like you to scream and spread false rumor like this. Buhari and his handlers knew this was going to happen and made room for this so you all can knock yourselves out. Before you know what hits you, GBAM............. pictures and video of Buhari in UK addressing foreign dignitaries will surface.

Just keep spreading your false rumor before the truth hits you in the face.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by papaejima1: 1:24am On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping:

No one needs to show you anything because you are nobody. The trap was set for nonentity like you to scream and spread false rumor like this. Buhari and his handlers knew this was going to happen and made room for this so you all can knock yourselves out. Before you know what hits you, GBAM............. pictures and video of Buhari in UK addressing foreign dignitaries will surface.

grin grin grin
We are waiting!

Meanwhile, sources say Buhari is on his way to the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins in Maryland.
Oh maybe the Chatham House in the USA!! grin grin
#WhatSayYouLout?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by FastShipping: 1:28am On Feb 20, 2015
papaejima1:
grin grin grin
We are waiting!

Meanwhile, sources say Buhari is on his way to the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins in Maryland.
Oh maybe the Chatham House in the USA!! grin grin
#WhatSayYouLout?

Which sources? Can you provide any, liar? Keep wishing him dead and see what happens to people like you.

Buhari was in Abuja earlier today and chaired a meeting of ECOWAS Election Monitoring Team that visited his office in Abuja today.

20 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by papaejima1: 1:33am On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping post=30899881ki:

Which sources? Can you provide any, liar? Keep wishing him dead and see what happens to people like you.

Buhari was in Abuja earlier today and chaired a meeting of ECOWAS Election Monitoring Team that visited his office in Abuja today.

grin grin grin
Did I say I wish him dead?
Ahh Shoki

8 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by scribble: 1:34am On Feb 20, 2015
there is nothing wrong with doing check up

especially at advanced age

undecided
Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by perculiarperson: 1:34am On Feb 20, 2015
APC has been lying forever!!! They've lied about living and non-living things and everything else in between!!! I'm glad people are seeing and will continue to see through them and not take their words as gospel truth.

I have been thinking of how Dino Melaye who was one of the first to come up and talk about the uprightness and integrity of their candidate by citing his refusal to collect his whole presidential package... and this same Dino claims he went to the Ministry of finance to get this info... Who would ever answer someone like Dino who lost his honour in the house through very controversial and disturbing incidences. Who would believe a man who could not even stand up to take responsibility for getting another woman pregnant, instead he goes on soft tabloids to disown the pregnancy to the dismay of his wife and disrespect for his nuclear family.

I wonder why the electorate would give their attention to such berated individuals in the society...

I believe as the days go by, more revelations on the ills APC has done will continue to emerge and hit front pages of the tabloids and social media...

Thank you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by ericessien24: 1:56am On Feb 20, 2015
just wish there was a third party and worthy candidate,but as it no dey .na jona I dey vote for and jk .we need change in Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by papaejima1: 1:57am On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping:

One source for you to eat with bro.
http://www.theheraldng.com/breaking-buhari-flown-abroad-medical-check/

2 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by FastShipping: 2:01am On Feb 20, 2015
papaejima1:
One source for you to eat with bro.
http://www.theheraldng.com/breaking-buhari-flown-abroad-medical-check/

Cooked up crap. Why don't you wait and see how you are put to shame when he addresses people at Chatham House?

Below is what people who saw him on the queue in good spirit at British Airway in Abuja:

Ahmad Sajoh wrote:

"I was at the Nnamdi Azikwe International
Airport this morning when GMB came in
to board a BA flight to travel out. He
marvelled everyone when he insisted on
following the queue to be screened like
every other passenger despite entreaties
by supporters and Airport workers. He
told someone close by in Hausa, "if I
refused to follow the queue today, how
will I tell anyone else to follow the
queue tomorrow" It was indeed a rare
display of discipline, courage and
conviction. Airport workers nearby
testified that he had always followed the
queue ever since they knew him as a
passenger on the International or
Domestic routes."

7 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by mployer(m): 2:34am On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping:

I don't understand you. They are telling you his name is not on the list of speakers and you are still saying he will speak.

Speak to who? Do you think UK is disorganised like your country?

15 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by siraj1402(m): 2:34am On Feb 20, 2015
This PDP self,they have turned completely to opposition.At least,let him come backed without speaking with Chatham.Nawa for una o.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by nzeadachie: 2:55am On Feb 20, 2015
THE MAN IS SICK, SIMPLE, NO NEED OF LYING ANYBODY CAN BE SICK THAT'S THE SAME WAT THEY LIED ABOUT YARADUA TILL IT HAPPEN

8 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by fitzmayowa: 3:13am On Feb 20, 2015
A whole lot of conflicting report, coming from media houses...There is nothing wrong if GMB goes for medical check up because his health is important to nigerians who are willing to give him their votes...

It will be very disappointing if at the end of the day nigerians discovers that APC have been lying about this man's health, just like yaradua's team lied to nigerians about his health, because from the above attached proof there is no where GMB is scheduled to speak at chatham house...

I would still want to give GMB/APC a benefit of a doubt on this one, as they say time is a revealer of things...Watching in 3D

4 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by saniabubakar174: 3:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Buhari is an epic failure, he is going for medical check up after slumming at the APC campaign rally in port harcourt, he is not even the president yet and he is already fainting about, does he think presidency is child's play? APC members are just a bunch of loosers, it will even be better for them if they can bring a much younger and capable candidate becase Buhari has already lost

4 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by manuelzz(m): 5:00am On Feb 20, 2015
What a demonic party!!!! Tufiakwa!! I spit on chief Toronto's face(thief.nubu). Smh.

2 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by stigman(m): 5:10am On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping:

Honestly nothing dey ur head

2 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 20, 2015
the man dey go hospital

him no well!

1 Like

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by saaedlee: 5:27am On Feb 20, 2015
Get ready to be quoted again while he delivers the address. Then u'll bow your head in shame
papaejima1:

2 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by kay1one2(m): 5:34am On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping:

Cooked up crap. Why don't you wait and see how you are put to shame when he addresses people at Chatham House?

Below is what people who saw him on the queue in good spirit at British Airway in Abuja:

Ahmad Sajoh wrote:

Domestic routes."

So he plans to start flogging people in queues again right? This man is from the past!
Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by Pavore9: 5:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Let us wait and see.
Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Will watch as event unfolds...

2 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by papaejima1: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping:

Ahmad Sajoh wrote:

Domestic routes."
I said we are waiting!
DONT TALK PLENTY. SHOW US!!

Still waiting.
Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:17am On Feb 20, 2015
SPACEMAN
Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by lilprinze: 7:18am On Feb 20, 2015
APC is synonymous with lies

1 Like

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by sosanova: 7:19am On Feb 20, 2015
APC deceiving Nigerians since 1738, Buhari is sick....he went to UK for medical related issues ...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Action Plan For Health Security For 2018 To 2022 Inaugurated / Nnamdi Kanu gets permanently blocked on Facebook / Throwback Picture Of Former President Obasanjo Posing At Uli Airstrip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.