Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

You May Kiss Your Bride. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You May Kiss Your Bride. (1539 Views)

When Your Bride Is Not Afraid To Show You She Is Witch / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / Photo: You May Kiss The Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You May Kiss Your Bride. by rittyben(f): 3:40am On Feb 20, 2015
I just saw this and thought to share. Are christains not allowed to be romantic? SMH.

Re: You May Kiss Your Bride. by vjsmiles: 3:55am On Feb 20, 2015
DEEPER LIFE I GUESS angry
Re: You May Kiss Your Bride. by whirlwind7(m): 5:25am On Feb 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
DEEPER LIFE I GUESS angry

It is, indeed. No need to guess.
You can see it in the trade mark turbans worn by the bride, and the woman taking a snapshot at the background.

That the couple summoned up the guts and kissed in public is a HUGE leap!
Awww.....such romance tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: You May Kiss Your Bride. by vjsmiles: 5:29am On Feb 20, 2015
whirlwind7:

You can see it in the trade mark turbans worn by the bride, and the woman taking a snapshot at the background.

HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT BRO smiley
Re: You May Kiss Your Bride. by walearoy(m): 6:15am On Feb 20, 2015
whirlwind7:

I'm tripped by the romance!
Re: You May Kiss Your Bride. by swaggzo(m): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
WHAT'S HAPPENING? undecided
Re: You May Kiss Your Bride. by baralatie(m): 1:45am On Apr 12, 2015
rittyben:
I just saw this and thought to share. Are christains not allowed to be romantic? SMH.
leave story!
na the night session be the real deal!
the knacking na "jack hammer style"
that time pictures or video are not allowed!name the wifey go dey dance for church!

(1) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant / Guys What Do You Hate About Other Guys ? / Questions For Both Genders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.