Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant (1541 Views)

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman / I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by spymybox: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dear GC Readers,

I am 3 months pregnant and even though my boyfriend who I have been with for almost 2 years is extremely happy about this, I am really worried since I made the biggest mistake of my life by sleeping with a friend from Church in December.

My boyfriend is white and he is supportive. He is currently helping me with my papers and I truly love him which may sound contradictory because I slept with someone. But like I said it was a mistake which I regret. It will never happen.

My biggest problem is what if the child is for the man from church who I mistakenly slept with? What if the child is born and he is black instead of being mixed as my boyfriend is a German?

I have been thinking about this and even though my friend says it’s not likely I got pregnant just that once that I mistakenly slept with someone else, I cannot sleep and this is really affecting my health.

I feel like telling my boyfriend I made a mistake last December and slept with someone. At least if we settle that and the child comes and he is black, I wouldn’t have a lot of questions being sent my way.

I don’t know if it is a good idea to tell him this; because what if he is the person responsible for the pregnancy? Telling him about this mistake will affect our relationship even if not today, in the future.

Please what should I do? Should I tell my boyfriend about this or just be mute and go through my pregnancy, praying that the baby turns out mixed.

Also, is the anyway I can know if the baby is black or mixed before birth? My friend said my heartbeat can be used to determine this by some people who are good at this.

http://dailynewiz.com/news/i-mistakenly-slept-with-my-ghanaian-church-member-now-i-am-pregnant-i-dont-know-if-he-is-responsible-but-my-boyfriend-is-white

1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
u sef too like dick. . None of my biz. . FTC tin
Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by vjsmiles: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
it was a mistake? angry

you mistakenly went to a hotel or his house...
mistakenly moaned as he touched,mistakenly uncliped your bra your pant,you mistakenly opened your tomato and you mistakenly accepted his sugar cane...
you even mistakenly allowed him to pour his hollandia into you and your tomato mistakenly accepted the deposits....
haaaaaa! sprinkles annointing oil angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by Eggcelent(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Do whatever will give you peace of mind in the long-term. One thing about us human is that we can't see beyond our noses & so almost always make decisions without adequate foresight.
Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by mirexxx(f): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
mistakenly ??
Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by valmunich(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
While you were doing it, you sought for our advice¿
*shakes my head while I gently walk outta thread *
Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by Merlissa(f): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
can i mistakenly slap you??

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by kilokeys(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
lol
Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by paul288yahoo(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
c
Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Congrats! Welcome to unplanned motherhood,
Well, you're lucky to b pregnant shaa
Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
U in trouble.....i find it hard to believe u can sleep with someone mistakenly. tell the the tuth
Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
i came here to see the mistake and i dont see any. op oya show me the mistake or u give me back my data
Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Why are you girls like this....you have a BF that loves you and yet you still slept with another guy? Really, why are you people like this?? I can't understand it!! I can't explain it...

Are girls mad? Did God create them with some foolishness inbuilt? What is wrong with you people?

Was this OP fighting with the BF? NO...was the BF cheating? NO..was the BF unkind to her in any way? NO....YET! She chose to sleep with another man...which kind life be this!!

OP, tis not ur fault, it runs in all of you....wicked people!! Cheaters!! Devils!!!
Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by morethanadoll(f): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
You should tell him, even though you don't want to. It would be the right thing to do and it won't have to continue to linger.
Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by Mhizizzy(f): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wad kinda mistake is dah tho..

Tell I'm buh it might be his child
Or d black guyz child nd d trust will walk away

Its a looooooong tin
Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by skylane: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dat wud b a very wicked thing to do,so dats how women of nowadays give. Men the wrong children,how wud u xpect to Black+Black gives you black&white? U beta confess now
Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
angryLa wa o

These Hoes ain't loyal angry

**Does the sign of the cross and walks angrily outta thread**angry
Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by Drilz(f): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hahahhahahahahahaaaahahahahahaa grin grin grin , u r in hot soup!!! But no confess sha, some things r best kept in d dark and I pray dat baby did come from that quickie
Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by faradexs09(m): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
spymybox:
Dear GC Readers,

I am 3 months pregnant and even though my boyfriend who I have been with for almost 2 years is extremely happy about this, I am really worried since I made the biggest mistake of my life by sleeping with a friend from Church in December.

My boyfriend is white and he is supportive. He is currently helping me with my papers and I truly love him which may sound contradictory because I slept with someone. But like I said it was a mistake which I regret. It will never happen.

My biggest problem is what if the child is for the man from church who I mistakenly slept with? What if the child is born and he is black instead of being mixed as my boyfriend is a German?

I have been thinking about this and even though my friend says it’s not likely I got pregnant just that once that I mistakenly slept with someone else, I cannot sleep and this is really affecting my health.

I feel like telling my boyfriend I made a mistake last December and slept with someone. At least if we settle that and the child comes and he is black, I wouldn’t have a lot of questions being sent my way.

I don’t know if it is a good idea to tell him this; because what if he is the person responsible for the pregnancy? Telling him about this mistake will affect our relationship even if not today, in the future.

Please what should I do? Should I tell my boyfriend about this or just be mute and go through my pregnancy, praying that the baby turns out mixed.

Also, is the anyway I can know if the baby is black or mixed before birth? My friend said my heartbeat can be used to determine this by some people who are good at this.

http://dailynewiz.com/news/i-mistakenly-slept-with-my-ghanaian-church-member-now-i-am-pregnant-i-dont-know-if-he-is-responsible-but-my-boyfriend-is-white
lots of things to consider first go fo a scan dt should give u d age of d foetus in weeks nd by calculating u could know who fits in into ur pregnancy ish. During coi.tus with dz man, was ur sex with him protected?,when last do u ve sex with ur man,the scan should ans ur questions been even 3mths pregnant makes it accurate with 3-5days error...nd by d way sex in december can give u a 3mth old pregnancy in march...visit a doc nd get ur problems solved with dz paternity confusion
Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by chimerase2: 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
Judging from de pix u put der I fink de pple could be black becos ua baby bump is dark asin ua belle black angry

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by PHgirl(f): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
chimerase2:
Judging from de pix u put der I fink de pple could be black becos ua baby bump is dark asin ua belle black angry

Literally laughing out loud. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by PHgirl(f): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
On a serious note, Op. I'm sorry that I have take things racial, now. Are you dating this white guy because you love him as a person, or because of the perceived "prestige" of dating a white guy? Methinks, it's the second reason. Mistakenly? We're woman, we have to have an emotional connection before cheating. If it's the first reason, spill the beans. Love doesn't tell lies. If it's the second, you're bad ass, I can't help you.
Re: I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant by peteruuu(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Story for the gods,the gods o!

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Who To Choose. / The Idoma Guys Syndrome / Cud She Be My Destined Wife..pls I Nid Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.