Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT (32946 Views)

Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki / President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) / TRUTH ABOUT Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
We no get light to watch am
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Chars1289: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
if u lik commission 3million megawatts. we no go for for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuj

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by oneagleswings: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Whoever said Gej is not trying should go and hug the transformer. Gej all the way. Carry go my man. We are solidly behind you. No shaking till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Nicklaus(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Johnheir2:
He's wiser dan we think. Not a clueless man as some thought... Ride on
Only haters thought he was clueless, they so much wanted to nail him before they hear him out. The one's with clue never thought him clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
grin die minute campaign commission. Useless president, where is the light this ugly bayelsa ape promise us? Very soon you go come commission public toilet for oshodi bus stop.
I'm still doubt if you were a girl ..........

unbelievable u can't even oneday appreciate something good in your life. ....

In case i forget just get yourself ready for transformation. ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Popemax(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
mulante:
GEJ is causing so much embarrassment to the past leaders of this country. Keep finishing what they could not do sir.

We are solidly behind you
Best Comment so far

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by muyiwah666(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
GOD bless you, Obj commissioned this project and I was there live as part of the team that did the EIA, and it has remained like this in the last five years with no gas supply, I visited the place about about 2 months ago and I was told some of the turbines are getting damaged for lack of use and maintainable....this Govt. Is fake and it is sad!
AiyekotoIII:
I remember Obasanjo commissioned this same power plant before he left office!
To date, not a single kilowatt has been generated.
Can the PDP confirm that gas now flows into the plant?
Last time I checked there was no gas!
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by auxioneer(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
All these last minute campaign to sway people who dont know anything. Yes he came to commision a 750MW station lemme let my nairalanders on a few things
1) has this plant ever been run to full capacity?
2)is there enough gas to both stations (the newly comissioned one is phase 2)?
3)if both power stations the newly commisioned and the exisitng one both run at full capacity would the evacuation line be able to carry the load?
This is a ploy to just swing in last minute votes
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Drmaverick: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Good job!! He will be commissioning unit 6 in Egbin power plant tomorrow.The unit was down for almost ten years.
He was scheduled to do it last month but because of the election timetable he couldn't.

http://targetdex..com/2015/01/re-commissioning-of-unit-st-06-at-egbin.html

Keep your eyes on this link ,i'll give you the updatewink

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by uscofield: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
PastorOla1:
GEJ/pDp should stop this game of deceiving Nigerians pls. This project was 99% completed by OBJ. If it is Recommissioning a project that has been commissioned. We The YorubasRefuse to b deceived pls. HOGWaSH!!!

99% completed by OBJ? Hmmmm, do you know that I was denied Jamb admission into mech Eng in 2001 because of just 2marks? Rate the percent. Cut-off was 240 and I scored 238...guy, 99.999999999% can never be 100%.....unless you approximate (jigrikpokri)....God has never done a project and left it 99% completed...he starts and finishes...finally, what do you call a project that was left after 99% completion in Project Management?

Think twice before APC use your head oooo

4 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Chars1289: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
oneagleswings:
Whoever said Gej is not trying should go and hug the transformer. Gej all the way. Carry go my man. We are solidly behind you. No shaking till 2019.
shut up slowpoke...where he dey all dz while..if he lik mk he commission 30million megawatts....we won't vote for himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by oneagleswings: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
sammyj:
if he likes let GEJ commission everything in the country, he is only laying the ground for our incoming president Buhari and Prof Osinbajo to come and complete after MAY 2015!!! grin grin
SAI Buhari
my dear wake up, its already morning o. Abi you want to continue dreaming in a broad day. S.......o......r........r.........y....................o

3 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Toktee(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
babestella:
Good. GEJ is moving Nigeria forward.
Last minutes looting,he should be fast about it,if he want,let him comission 50 power stations in a day,he will still pack out of aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Lisaint(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Abeg. Shey na new olorunsogo be dis abi dat. 1 of 2012.......cos I dnt undastand

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
Forward and ahead. Forget frofaganda, Gej is delivering. Flick to NTA now to see how state-of-the-art the plant is. I don decide - Jonathan/sambo 2015
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Prisca0ge(f): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chukwugekwu:

abeg,abeg,abeg! Let dis be the last quote u quote me thnks
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Nicklaus(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
YouthsPC0:
It's not about Propaganda it's about Projects

It's not about Lies, and abusive use of words it's about making your enemies regret what they said about you

Carry go Jona All Nigerian youth with Functional brains are behind you

Sai Jonathan
Don't use that dirty SAI for him pls,, it sounds like a herdsman's title. Its GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by oneagleswings: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chars1289:

shut up slowpoke...where he dey all dz while..if he lik mk he commission 30million megawatts....we won't vote for himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
chicken head. Who told you we need your vote for him to win. If you like let all your entire villagers sleep that election day without voting. Gej will still win. Mtseeeewwwwwww

4 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
abeg,abeg,abeg! Let dis be the last quote u quote me thnks
the truth is bitter. .......
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Laycan(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
freeanijor:
Good news jonaooooooooooo

SCAM!!!
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by simonsayz: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Is this going to make light stable in nigeria...am nt sure cos all the power plants they have been installing and commissioning, light sotuation is still Zero
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Popemax(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
grin die minute campaign commission. Useless president, where is the light this ugly bayelsa ape promise us? Very soon you go come commission public toilet for oshodi bus stop.
.......shit got real.....You need help
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by highmood(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
mulante:
GEJ is causing so much embarrassment to the past leaders of this country. Keep finishing what they could not do sir.

We are solidly behind you
lol. I have said it. They are simply jealous of his achievements that is why someone like OBJ is aggrieved. Just like Saul and King David,
GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by ovation232(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Obasanjo project dat is up and running already,GEJ fear God oh.

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by tayolove12(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
AZeD1:

He is partially right. Obj started and completed phase one. I'm not sure who started phase 2 but phase 2 has been running since 2012.

Abeg baba chapter has been close in nigeria let stand up for the man way sabi Th right man for our country Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Akon419(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
YouthsPC0:
It's not about Propaganda it's about Projects

It's not about Lies, and abusive use of words it's about making your enemies regret what they said about you

Carry go Jona All Nigerian youth with Functional brains are behind you

Sai Jonathan
bros no vas, what of those with cow brain nko?
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Laycan(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
janus05:
Forward and ahead. Forget frofaganda, Gej is delivering. Flick to NTA now to see how state-of-the-art the plant is. I don decide - Jonathan/sambo 2015

SCAM
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Chars1289: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chukwugekwu:

chukwu, shut up, we knw where ur allegiance lies.a govt can't commission projects for the past 4yrs in office and he does dt few weeks to election.what does dt mean to a well concerned Nigerian lik us.all dz projects na politics, we aint fools bro.dnt try to paint black as white....

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by ManUtdholic: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Locapito:
Thrash. 750MW in 5yrs. South africa is generating 56,000MW, Tunisia 34,000MW, zimbabwé 17,000MW, Eygpt 38,000MW. Nigeria plus 5 wasted years of corrupt gej, 3,550MW. And some dunce re clapping hands.
NA Only 1 plant generate these MW for these countries?
Abi na Only this GEJ build?

U are d real dunce

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Brainwox(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
festusfeezy:
another transformation spotted. Btw, will dis guarrantee hm victory come match 28......

Just observing
It may not, but with this, I think he's proved himself beyond reasonable doubt. If each of the past leaders were able to deliver this little in terms of electricity generation, we would have got over 10,000MW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Poses With Granddaughter, Jiddah, To Celebrate His 61st Birthday / 2023: Buhari Has A Preferred Presidential Candidate – Adesina / Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.