Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland (13752 Views)

Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) / Nigeria V's Ghana - Which Country Has The Cutest Guys / I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Xavier9ja(m): 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
c ha big nose

4 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by ejiro2130(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
When I thought desperado ladies Don finish for nairaland..... Then this came along undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
rokiatu:
heres your price. enjoy!

Checked your profile and i see you're not even close to me in beauty and class. Not surprised you're jealous. It's Nothing cool
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
ejiro2130:
When I thought desperado ladies Don finish for nairaland..... Then this came along undecided

undecided undecided undecided Go and Di*
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

Checked your profile and i see you're not even close to me in beauty and class. Not surprised you're jealous. It's Nothing cool

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Xavier9ja:
I see u wit krall on Monday
xavier9ja on Tuesday

mrkontroversey on Wednesday
phlamesG on Thursday
lalasticlala on Friday
airforce1 on Saturday
Abduletudaye on Sunday.
are u miss Nairaland

u re not Nairaland prettiest sis

bros what list is this one . if na her ashawo timetable no be me you see that monday oo.

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Xavier9ja:
wahala dey , u want attention abi. I bet if ur unclad pix can cover exercise book talk more of magazine.... u want to make headline like Kim and co.. away wit u n ur mugshot u posted

you're deliberately foolish. smh undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Xavier9ja(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

you're deliberately foolish. smh undecided
tanx desperate babymama in d making, if not 1

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Xavier9ja(m): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
krall:
bros what list is this one . if na her ashawo timetable no be me you see that monday oo.
make I go modify lol.... no mind me o
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by GentleToks(m): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:
cool tongue

I'm naturally beautiful, no makeup, shiny skin, i got swag and a lovely boyfriend.

Guys what do you think?

It's obvious you are a guy.

6 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

Phone number: 0815435573x

Bbm Pin: 5189a28x

find x in the above equations undecided

grin u wicked o how d heck will i find x? grin
pls complete d equation ur self...and send d answer to my mail wink
kceedonaldson@ymail.com
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
SMH

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
GentleToks:

It's obvious you are a guy.

and it's obvious you have eyes but cant see
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by ejiro2130(m): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

undecided undecided undecided Go and Di*

Your brown eyes killed me already, I seriously can't differentiate between your skin and your eys

I am been polite here

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
rokiatu:

you're ignored henceforth. Go to your sports section and be a nuisance you're know for undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

you're ignored henceforth. Go to your sports section and be a nuisance you're know for undecided
Di...ckhead, you don't even know which section I frequent.

Coming online and acting like a woman. Pathetic!!

5 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by INCREDIBLEGUY: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
grin grin GURL U ARE SOI CUTE. COME AND BE MY GF LET ME Bleep THAT YOUR SMALL PUCCY THAT LOOKS LIKE TORTOISE YANCH gringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:
cool tongue

I'm naturally beautiful, no makeup, shiny skin, i got swag and a lovely boyfriend.

Guys what do you think?
another male with female moniker SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Abduletudaye(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Xavier9ja:
u wanna be wit dope homies like
krall on Monday
xavier9ja on Tuesday

mrkontroversey on Wednesday
phlamesG on Thursday
lalasticlala on Friday
airforce1 on Saturday
Abduletudaye on Sunday.
are u miss Nairaland.
we ain't got ur time bitch

u re not Nairaland prettiest sis

grin
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
rokiatu:

Bleep u. You are so pained and immatured. Jealous fool
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Abduletudaye(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
krall:

No be me ooo.. cheesy
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
baffah96:
another male with female moniker SMH undecided

Another male without brain undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by pappizeezu: 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Wahala tie ni yen
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

Another male without brain undecided
where is your own brain Maam Show it to us undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by francizy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:
cool tongue

Guys what do you think?

Well, I think you got inferiority complex.. I stand to be corrected tho... undecided angry sad
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by francizy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
rokiatu:

I tire oh! We've all know that most shemales that come on here with stüpid monikers acting like females always say same stüpid shiiiits about them being beautiful, sexy and what not.. So apauling!

Na so some mumu guys go fall for her now, next thing na, send me recharge card. The same mumu guy go tag females as gold diggers forgetting he picked up a gay årse nigga..

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by MissMich(f): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
nairaland advertisment!!! Swthrt u dont av to expose yourself to prove your point. you are unique And wonderfully made. be a rôle model to your siblings!!!
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Emodeee: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Like this post if u knw and u r sure dat d OP is disguising. OP dat is nt u.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
francizy:

I tire oh! We've all know that most shemales that come on here with stüpid monikers acting like females always say same stüpid shiiiits about them being beautiful, sexy and what not.. So apauling!

Na so some mumu guys go fall for her now, next thing na, send me recharge card. The same mumu guy go tag females as gold diggers forgetting he picked up a gay årse nigga..

I'm not a hungry asss like u. You sound pained. Mumu
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Emodeee: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
MissMich:
nairaland advertisment!!! Swthrt u dont av to expose yourself to prove your point. you are unique And wonderfully made. be a rôle model to your siblings!!!

lyk u r nt doing d same in real life. So many hypocrites on nairaland.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Wendy80(f): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
I can't help laffing my beautiful Azz off.
Hehehehehehehe.
Remove the cloth make we see everything then we go tell u weda u fine or not grin
#Attentionseekerseverywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Category Of People In Romanceland / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.