Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* (4560 Views)

“I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
Charlie, I understood every word written there the best I could. I wonder what your wife was thinking? How very inconsiderate of her to think a mere conversation that whiffs of innocence between your and your cousin is a big deal. Your cousin kept herself for you...you call her baby...you kept missing appointments though you participated in creating them in the first place... She doesnt understand why she's hung up on you...You kept leading her on...Whew! Your wife simply overreacted undecided

Clean up your act and concentrate on your marriage if indeed you really want it. Sure you have your real baby's number...dial it!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Preshila(f): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
charles009:
I was here early this week to say how my wife left me over an sms she saw.

Today her lawyer contacted me and stated that she has finally filed for divorce. I am devastated at how unforgiving she became, and how matters escalated badly.

I have attached a screen shot so you guys can judge.

I want to believe she acted this way cos of an aggression she has long being nursing.

Kindly Advise on any possible remedy.

Sorry, I had to take down the screen hot, cos of her mobile number. See the conversation below.

Me::I hope and pray that when she finally goes, you won't be far gone from me. Am sorry baby. It's beyond me.

Her: I don't want it to look as if, am an intruder... But I hope u av concience charles an ur 5n as well.

Her: Charles u knw wat, u are odviously hurting me... Am sick an tire of all this ur atitude... If u knw u can't c me, stop posting me around.. Am really tire. despite all this , yet i still keep my self for u. I think am not ok... Cos if I am, I shouldn't be doing all dis... Thinking abt de way am being treated, it hurts too much...

lols. oga na which advice you dey find now? biko just park well.
Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by 1960chic(f): 6:30am On Feb 21, 2015
Thinking about how some ladies ruin marriages with ease really baffle me. But it's obvious that op enjoys her company more than his wife's which leaves me with the question, 'why go into the marriage in the first place?'

You don't get married out of pity if not, you'd think you're doing them a favour to be married to them and however you choose to behave, they don't have right to question you. So, you must take responsibility for your actions

I am TOTALLY against divorce so please swallow your pride, make peace with your wife because she's badly hurt, stay away from that distraction and enjoy your marriage.

Please take care of your family

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2015
farano:
Men.
Hey farano, I got banned from romance section for no reason. I sent the mods a mail but they did nothing
Please help me embarassed cry
Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 21, 2015
farano:
Men.
Farano please help me nah
Look into my issue pleeeaaassseee
I like romance section so much
embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by kelly86(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
grin grin grin. marriage is getting more interesting
Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by kandiikane(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
moreeni:
Charlie, I understood every word written there the best I could. I wonder what your wife was thinking? How very inconsiderate of her to think a mere conversation that whiffs of innocence between your and your cousin is a big deal. Your cousin kept herself for you...you call her baby...you kept missing appointments though you participated in creating them in the first place... She doesnt understand why she's hung up on you...You kept leading her on...Whew! Your wife simply overreacted undecided

Clean up your act and concentrate on your marriage if indeed you really want it. Sure you have your real baby's number...dial it!

I don't understand this Charles story. Where are you guys getting the extra info from? The "baby" the cousin? I checked his posts can't find them.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
kandiikane:

I don't understand this Charles story. Where are you guys getting the extra info from? The "baby" the cousin? I checked his posts can't find them.

The guy is full of it! Check his "innocent" chat with one "baby" like that. Since he's innocent, I just assumed the girl is his "cousin" if not "sister" grin

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by i1: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
at Op.. u need to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.. lets us see how it will work.. 1stly she needs to gain permission before the divorce is applied for.. call 08093779782
Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by eightsin(m): 7:34am On Feb 22, 2015
wordsbase:
I don't gerrit

Me too
Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by fulanigirl(f): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2015
eightsin:

Me too

I think you need to know about the previous post first. His wife left him because she saw a message on his phone and he was unapologetic. The conversation above is the message she saw and now she has filed for divorce
Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Teespice(f): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2015
i1:
at Op.. u need to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.. lets us see how it will work.. 1stly she needs to gain permission before the divorce is applied for.. call 08093779782

is this what you were taught in ethics class?

soliciting for clients and instigating litigation?

o ga ju.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by eightsin(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2015
fulanigirl:

I think you need to know about the previous post first. His wife left him because she saw a message on his phone and he was unapologetic. The conversation above is the message she saw and now she has filed for divorce

I do know about the first post. I still think no wife would file for a divorce just cause of a mere message she saw. There ain't no evidence to back up his story yet so I still have its all a lie
Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by fulanigirl(f): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2015
eightsin:

I do know about the first post. I still think no wife would file for a divorce just cause of a mere message she saw. There ain't no evidence to back up his story yet so I still have its all a lie

I would also file for divorce. It's not a "mere" message. This man clearly doesn't want to be married to me. Within 2 months of our marriage he's waiting for me to leave so he can be with his "baby". He's also unapologetic and doesn't see anything wrong in it. Why would I stay? So I can live through a life of being cheated on and emotional abuse? What if I have kids? Is this the type of environment I want them to grow up in?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by eightsin(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
fulanigirl:

I would also file for divorce. It's not a "mere" message. This man clearly doesn't want to be married to me. Within 2 months of our marriage he's waiting for me to leave so he can be with his "baby". He's also unapologetic and doesn't see anything wrong in it. Why would I stay? So I can live through a life of being cheated on and emotional abuse? What if I have kids? Is this the type of environment I want them to grow up in?

Well, I don't know the characters of the man involved but divorce within 2 months? All problems have solutions and if you think divorce is the best option here and you'd be happier with it... then who am I to say otherwise.
Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
All these egoistic but empty men... smh....

Kudos to your wife for her bravery. . I can bet you weren't even treating her fine asides the fact that you're a cheat... People like you believe women deserve no regard.. all I can say is ntttoooorrr tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

Your wife will find a good man who deserves her....

6 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by chibic(m): 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
alutacontinua:
If more women will stand their ground like this and know their worth, men will learn to keep their diccks in place before thinking of marriage.

Abi, how hard can it be? Stay single if you know na olosho you wan do till you die angry

Anyways, Charles, you have laid your bed, lie on it!
pfft! You think that's how it works?
95% men will divorce their wives if they cheat but it still doesn't stop women from cheating on their husbands.
The question is how many women will be bold enough to stand up like the OP's wife and divorce a cheating husband.truth is that majority of them have also cheated secretly but will cry and make a lot of noise about it when their husbands do same and they'll finally remain with the same man pretending to be enduring but within them,the scores just became even..only faithful people deserves to divorce the cheating patner and I think that's why OPs wife is leaving.good for her!

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Richy4(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
As you make your bed, so you must lie on it bro.

You have made the bed wrongly with thorns all over the bed spread. I am afraid you got to lie on it.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote
author=Jackeeh post=30919784]

Charles u no try at all. I wonder why u got married in the first place. U
r married yet u still keep a "baby". Is ur wife not supposed to be ur
one n only "baby"? It didn't end there, u were hoping and praying that
when ur wife finally goes,ur "baby" wont be far gone from u. Is that
the lie u churned out to ur "baby"? That Ure expecting ur wife to leave
so she ( ur baby) can move in. And I'm guessing she(ur baby) believed u.
Some ladies sha. Charles' baby Ure not looking like an intruder. U r an
intruder. And Charles even after ur wife discovered this nonsense,u
couldn't even beg, u came to naira land to disgrace urself the more. No
sign of remorse. I hope ur soon to be ex wife will leave with all Ure
worth so that the next marriage u get into, u will sit up. [/quote]
imagine his level of infidel! and disrespect.
I wonder Y he got married when he isn't ready to be married.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
If
more women will stand their ground like this and know their worth, men
will learn to keep their diccks in place before thinking of marriage.

Abi, how hard can it be? Stay single if you know na olosho you wan do
till you die angry

Anyways, Charles, you have laid your bed, lie on it!

U made a lot of senses here.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2015
Dude if i weren't cultured, i would have thrown in a few curse words. You are cheating, and rubbing it on her face, how come you still have the right to be angry? You were planning to do away with her so that you 'hoe' can come in. She has left to spare her own life (God knows what you and your 'hoe' were planning)

Op your wife is a smart woman, i wonder how she ended up with a man like you

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by dominique(f): 9:06am On Feb 25, 2015
This is what should happen to men who think they're doing their women a favour by marrying them. In your message to 'Baby', you told her to hang in there, you hope your wife leaves soon. Now your wish has been granted and now you're crying all over the place looking for justification. What exactly do you want? Bloody cheating looser.
Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by malonephill(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2015
Inferiority complex! African nw taken after white man policies!
Instead make una involve both family make den solve matter like una forefather

Dey divorce

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
I must say that I am proud of your wife. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2015
i1:
..and here comes the AMBULANCE-CHASER grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Counsellors / My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated / Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.