Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! (1376 Views)

Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak / Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss / Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by kay1one2(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Take heart! In 2019 you'll run under national conscience party but we still might not consider you with your plea for us to have conscience!

4 Likes

Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Out of my kindness to buhari and his cretins here on Nairaland, I hereby donate some hankerchiefs which will be used to wipe away their tears next month after the election. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by dgr8truth(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
In total soberness and sympathy, I humbly weep in advance for the loss of a serial loser. I hereby request that the federal government console him with a OTF(onion trust fund) chairman position, so he can continue in deception from where he stopped as a PTF chairman.

3 Likes

Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by Hero10001: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Condolence ke?
Na R.i.p tins o..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by helinues: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Condolence an expression of sympathy, especially on the occasion of a death.
e.g "we offer our sincere condolences to his widow"

@ op misuse of word.. thrash post.

1 Like

Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by Ama80(f): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Pls daddy dnt disgrace us again by crying in public again.if nig doesn't love u,we ur "children"do.cry not again pls. grin

2 Likes

Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by kay1one2(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
helinues:
Condolence an expression of sympathy, especially on the occasion of a death.
e.g "we offer our sincere condolences to his widow"

@ op misuse of word.. thrash post.

I know you don't have a certificate like your cattle herder boss! "Especially"!

1 Like

Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by helinues: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
kay1one2:

I know you don't have a certificate like your cattle herder boss! "Especially"!

Must you have certificate before you become somebody in life? go and ask Mark Zuckerberg.. Mumuish

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by kay1one2(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
helinues:

Must you have certificate before you become somebody in life? go and ask Mark Zuckerberg.. Mumuish

Lolz! Him, bill gates many others at least finished high school (waec). Buhari is a stark illiterate who cannot even communicate properly and added to that can not present a waec certificate!

2 Likes

Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by ba7man(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
Meanwhile, somewhere in Lagos, GEJ is postponing elections and running helter skelter bribing and begging for support out of fear of loosing the forth coming elections. cheesy

Even GEJ himself is not as confident as his supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
ba7man:
Meanwhile, somewhere in Lagos, GEJ is postponing elections and running helter skelter bribing and begging for support out of fear of loosing the forth coming elections. cheesy

Even GEJ himself is not as confident as his supporters.
thank u,clap4urself....now pls,kindly get ur arsse back to ur straight jacket,loser....

3 Likes

Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by helinues: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
kay1one2:

Lolz! Him, bill gates many others at least finished high school (waec). Buhari is a stark illiterate who cannot even communicate properly and added to that can not present a waec certificate!

Stack illiterate who is richer than your 4th generation.. Wise up bro..

1 Like

Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by sefe73(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sorry u hear!!! Try again next time

3 Likes

Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by kay1one2(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
helinues:

Stack illiterate who is richer than your 4th generation.. Wise up bro..

He's indebted to the tune of 27.5M used to purchase apc forms! Idol worshipper... wise up!
Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by helinues: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
kay1one2:

He's indebted to the tune of 27.5M used to purchase apc forms! Idol worshipper... wise up!

How many people did Jonathan jailed for corruption during his tenure? Do you mean you support corruption?
Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by kay1one2(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
helinues:

How many people did Jonathan jailed for corruption during his tenure? Do you mean you support corruption?

Guy your english! Smh!
Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by Donphillopus: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Somebody asked how many people GEJ has jailed for corruption and I would say that Jonathan is not a judge but Nigerian president. Please, no body should push him to start military style of dramatizing anti corruption trial by putting handcuff on the hands of political opponents like some guys did in the past. Am aware that many corruption cases are in court process being prosecuted by both the EFCC and the ICPC.The real war on corruption is changing the systems that encourage corruption like the e- payment system now operational in the FED min of finance and in Fertilizer distribution. This guy does not play to the gallery. Many of the people politically arrested in past governments were set free thereafter,but good systems will cure corruption for ever.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by meforyou1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Buhari, go and WAEC. Haba. Presidency is not by quota system

2 Likes

Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by bokohalal(m): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Only unprecedented rigging on a massive scale could affect the election results in GEJ's favour. Every discernible indicator points to a Buhari overwhelming victory. So, save your "condolences" for Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by meforyou1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
helinues:

are u comparing the 90 year old semi illiterate to the Facebook owner?
Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by PapiWata: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
It is about time that a Weeping Loser Lookalike Contest was organized, to commemorate Buhari's 24th consecutive election defeat.

First prize for the best Weeping Buhari impersonator could be a round-trip holiday package journey to the fabled Sambisa forest, where wild herds of Buhari boys will be blown to shreds by federal helicopter gunships, to the delight of paying guests flying aboard chase aircraft that will offer spectacular views of the action.

To all Buhari impersonators out there, start to practice your hysterical weeping and sobbing right now, because the competition is expected to be intense this time around.

1 Like

Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by Guests: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
PapiWata:
It is about time that a Weeping Loser Lookalike Contest was organized, to commemorate Buhari's 24th consecutive election defeat.

First prize for the best Weeping Buhari impersonator could be a round-trip holiday package journey to the fabled Sambisa forest, here real live followers of Buhari can be blown apart by helicopter gunships to the delight of paying guests flying aboard chase aircraft that will offer spectacular views of the action.

To all Buhari impersonators out there, start to practice your hysterical weeping and sobbing right now, because the competition is expected to be intense this time around.

You wanna pay me?
Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by PapiWata: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Guests:

You wanna pay me?

This contest is open to all serious and professional Buhari impersonators, yourself included ha ha.
Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by Guests: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
PapiWata:

This contest is open to all serious and professional Buhari impersonators, yourself included ha ha.

Impersonators?

You mentioned me in your quote. undecided

1 Like

Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by PapiWata: 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Guests:

Impersonators?

You mentioned me in your quote. undecided

Ha ha good one. I didn't realize I had invoked your name there, Guest.
Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by Guests: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
PapiWata:

Ha ha good one. I didn't realize I had invoked your name there, Guest.

So, you're gonna pay me?
Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by PapiWata: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Guests:

So, you're gonna pay me?

In lieu of a cash prize, you will receive a back-stage pass to the Weeping Loser Contest, and that will give you access to all the groupies and drugs you can handle.
Re: Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! by Guests: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
PapiWata:

In lieu of a cash prize, you will receive a back-stage pass to the Weeping Loser Contest, and that will give you access to all the groupies and drugs you can handle.

cry

(1) (Reply)

Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? / BREAKING: ICC Set To Investigate Patience Jonathan / Al Qaeda Linked Billionaires Fund Buhari’s Campaign – By Lloyd Ukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.