Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? (25500 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Just kick her to the curb.
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by AreaFada2: 3:54am On Feb 21, 2015
@OP.

People keep forgetting Area Fada's Law of Female Culinary Prowess, it states that:

The deliciousness of a girl's meal is directly proportional to the number of joysticks she has tasted.

Which also can be put differently as:

The deliciousness of a girl's meal is indirectly proportional to virginity.

deliciousness of a girl's meal = 1/Virginity + k

dm = 1/V + k

Where k = constant ( ingredients used are constant).

Follow this law & you will never come to NL to ask such an embarrassing question. Voila!

1 Like

Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Motolank: 3:57am On Feb 21, 2015
demelza:
This is a sarcastic post.
Why the emphasis on her virginity status?
Abiii?
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by ethylene: 3:59am On Feb 21, 2015
grin
Missy89:

Hahahaha

cheesy
>sad grin grin grin
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Motolank: 4:00am On Feb 21, 2015
Looking at the Op s picture...am not sure she is still a virgin...u go don rape her... undecided

You don't look gentle man

Looooooooooooolest. .. @ I pushed her away cool
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 21, 2015
Ilekeh:
Judging from the title, this is another stu..pid thread.

Your gf is not your slave, cook your damn meal.
Ok
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by ethylene: 4:11am On Feb 21, 2015
seggzz:

is this ur advice?

Bro wait ooh, I hope say no be an under-aged virgin u wan take to your advantage...how old is she self? undecided
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by XXCASH: 4:37am On Feb 21, 2015
seggzz:
I have a very beautiful virgin girl but cannot cook as I do. There was a time I asked her to prepare a pepper soup meal. She didn't know the procedures and she had to ask me the cooking procedures. And I was ashamed with the way she wanted to prepare the meal. I pushed her away and I prepared it myself. She was surprised that I can cook that good after she tasted it.

Moreover, I still asked her to cook egusi soup and stew with turkey differently. She couldn't cook it well even after some assistance, the egusi soup tasted salty. And now, I do most of the cooking anytime she visits me. She confessed that she usually enjoy my food, but I'm not happy with her.

Ladies and gentlemen, what should I do to this virgin lady?

AND SO WHAT
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:51am On Feb 21, 2015
Methinks the OP is trying to paint virgins in bad light
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by KINGLARY: 4:52am On Feb 21, 2015
This looks like a post promoting hatred for virgins as if to draw a conclusion that virgins dont knw how to cook. Hope u appreciate her for remaining a virgin, a rare quality and one of the marks of discipline even in this generation. I doubt that u deserve has cos what has seggz(sex) got to do with a virgin? Pls just release the innocent girl the way she came without her loosing what she can't get back again.
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by DerKaiser: 5:12am On Feb 21, 2015
What is with the disgusting Virginity fetishism with men on these nairaland forums?

It is really aggravating.
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Mohammedtijjani: 5:13am On Feb 21, 2015
Many of them don't knw Hw to even mike tea talkless Hw to cook. So my brother don't wist. U time push her out of ur house ok she is not right person to ruin ur intear life wth her
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by mrkings84(m): 5:31am On Feb 21, 2015
Bros no lie o. at d time of this post "WAS SHE STILL A VIRGIN?"
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by sokera: 5:34am On Feb 21, 2015
He should teach her to become a better in kitchen than him. That is not a problem just a simple challenge
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by simonsayz: 5:36am On Feb 21, 2015
The truth is any virgin girl is never good in the sense that they do everything out of a care free mind always with the notion that "I have nothing to loose" they never put in their best in anything they do, but my guy d moment you av had her, den she is fully urs...
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 21, 2015
vjsmiles:
NIGERIAN MEN BEING WITHOUT AN ATOM OF A GENTLEMAN SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL angry
So he shud hug her?
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
I'll teach her how to cook, dumbass. Since that's the only thing negative about her. You were thinking you'll be told to dump a "virgin" girl because she hasn't perfected her cooking?
I think you are dumb too. What d fk are u feeling like?
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by MizTyna(f): 5:44am On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
Create reasonable threads next time. Not asking what you should do because a girl cannot cook.

Ability to cook doesn't define a woman, but of course, you were too dumb to realize that initially, which led to the creation of this baseless and senseless thread. Senseless, in the sense that no matter what some strangers on a forum say, your girl is your girl. You know what drew her to you in the first place, not these strangers with mouths agape at the magnitude of your stupidity, and you know why you decided to ask her out, and I'm very sure it wasn't because of something as flimsy, as cooking.

Now, fvck off.

Your response ehn! I love you! :*

1 Like

Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Cadamlk: 6:03am On Feb 21, 2015
alberto2k:
Send her to me angry
Wetin you wan come do?

1 Like

Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Ishilove: 6:04am On Feb 21, 2015
seggzz:

hmmmm send her to you?
Is there anything wrong in teaching her? If you love her you'll teach her.

That is if your story is true.
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by darlenese(f): 6:09am On Feb 21, 2015
What has virginity got to do with cooking?

must u tell us?

you are dating an underage jor,
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by darlenese(f): 6:11am On Feb 21, 2015
tpacalipse:
So he shud hug her?

no he should kill her cry
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by alberto2k(m): 6:19am On Feb 21, 2015
Cadamlk:
Wetin you wan come do?
The needful na grin
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by ELVISlEE107(m): 6:29am On Feb 21, 2015
There si no big deal in teaching her provided you love her
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 21, 2015
Just passing
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Harryzon(m): 6:31am On Feb 21, 2015
she is also a virgin even at cooking? Wonderful. You must be a very happy young man, lol.

1 Like

Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by lacicrips(m): 6:32am On Feb 21, 2015
vjsmiles:
NIGERIAN MEN BEING WITHOUT AN ATOM OF A GENTLEMAN SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL angry
I don't think he meant that literally. I could be wrong though.
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by fckmn24seg(m): 6:32am On Feb 21, 2015
demelza:
This is a sarcastic post.
Why the emphasis on her virginity status?

The virgins are over hyped, so he needs to expose her
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by nuru89: 6:37am On Feb 21, 2015
pls teach her n u can take a decisive step if u see any reluctant sign in her....meaning if she doesnt show interest to learn bt pls be patient wt her in d learning process
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Henrybright(m): 6:49am On Feb 21, 2015
if you really love the virgin lady den you have to dedicate some of ur time and teach her how to cook.
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by daryoor(m): 6:51am On Feb 21, 2015
arimahoseloka:
her virgin status makes her very very special

if white people continued to thinking like this they'd never have discovered anything meaningful. conservative mofos like will forever keep blacks behind holding on to values that benefits no one.
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Marry her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots / Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.