Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,699 members, 7,862,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? (25537 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
Hope you know that it's quite _stupid if you think she cannot cook because she's a virgin, as there are equally non virgins who don't even know how long it takes for an egg to cook. . .

Virginity is not directly or indirectly correlated, to culinary skills.

Come am suspecting u to be a lady
Oo cuz this so not what a guy wld write am putting u under a close surveillance
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
Create reasonable threads next time. Not asking what you should do because a girl cannot cook.

Ability to cook doesn't define a woman, but of course, you were too dumb to realize that initially, which led to the creation of this baseless and senseless thread. Senseless, in the sense that no matter what some strangers on a forum say, your girl is your girl. You know what drew her to you in the first place, not these strangers with mouths agape at the magnitude of your stupidity, and you know why you decided to ask her out, and I'm very sure it wasn't because of something as flimsy, as cooking.

Now, fvck off.

U ar under a close surveillance
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by arimahoseloka(m): 7:16am On Feb 21, 2015
daryoor:

if white people continued to thinking like this they'd never have discovered anything meaningful. conservative mofos like will forever keep blacks behind holding on to values that benefits no one.
all I can say is that I feel sorry 4 u.
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by georgeuzoma: 7:21am On Feb 21, 2015
Please if you are not intrested anymore forward the virgin girl phone number and address ok. since you dont know what to do to her. You have to teach her how to cook if you love her that much
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by creepsyme(f): 7:23am On Feb 21, 2015
send her to catering school but dnt be carried away wit her virginity so u will not regret in future do d needful if the need arise. why am I even saying this? am sure u knw wat to do jare!
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Samoranopapa(m): 7:31am On Feb 21, 2015
If you teach her how to cook,I don't see any big deal there.for the fact that she can't cook doesn't make her more or less of the kind of person she is
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Ivorybaby(f): 7:35am On Feb 21, 2015
I
seggzz:

what should I do?
bro teach her how to cook or send her to a catering school if you can't teach her yourself but that's if you truly love her.

1 Like

Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by deavicky(m): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2015
seggzz:
I have a very beautiful virgin girl but cannot cook as I do. There was a time I asked her to prepare a pepper soup meal. She didn't know the procedures and she had to ask me the cooking procedures. And I was ashamed with the way she wanted to prepare the meal. I pushed her away and I prepared it myself. She was surprised that I can cook that good after she tasted it.

Moreover, I still asked her to cook egusi soup and stew with turkey differently. She couldn't cook it well even after some assistance, the egusi soup tasted salty. And now, I do most of the cooking anytime she visits me. She confessed that she usually enjoy my food, but I'm not happy with her.

Ladies and gentlemen, what should I do to this virgin lady?
the froblem is u, nat the gurl, how can a man noise how to cook too mesh
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by EOOJ(m): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2015
seggzz:
I have a very beautiful virgin girl but cannot cook as I do. There was a time I asked her to prepare a pepper soup meal. She didn't know the procedures and she had to ask me the cooking procedures. And I was ashamed with the way she wanted to prepare the meal. I pushed her away and I prepared it myself. She was surprised that I can cook that good after she tasted it.

Moreover, I still asked her to cook egusi soup and stew with turkey differently. She couldn't cook it well even after some assistance, the egusi soup tasted salty. And now, I do most of the cooking anytime she visits me. She confessed that she usually enjoy my food, but I'm not happy with her.

Well d way I see it is dat ur been short sighted my brother. Rome was not built in a day. Besides u also didn't learn how to cook in a day did u? U shuld look to d a bright future with her rather dan what u see now.

Its very simple, teach her how its done.....she is a lady, I believe she wud learn fast n tomorow she probably might turn out better dan u cos she wud have more time to practice while more of ur time wud b spent working.

So in ma humble opinion, teach her now n reap d benefits later grin
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Tashaamania(f): 7:47am On Feb 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Boy! You're hanging an entire community because of one bad man. grin
what do I call you sef?
"Masculinist"? undecided grin
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Welepamilayo: 7:48am On Feb 21, 2015
Obviously cooking is a deal breaker for you. Either help her learn or make a clean break now. No reason to string her along. But why was it necessary for you to indicate her virginity? Is their a correlation between virginity and cooking skills? Serious question o.
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by pbs4real(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2015
Shey dt gal name na ify @ op?
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by jokezzz: 7:50am On Feb 21, 2015
I think this dude is lying about his girlfriend. With this picture I'm seeing, I think he is familiar. He only typed this to make front page.
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by cytellProperty: 7:51am On Feb 21, 2015
Sebi na you want virgin, when you don disvirgin all the girls for town. Virgin or disvirgined, toto na de same.
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by adeoyemandel: 7:57am On Feb 21, 2015
If you love her you can teach her or allow her to attend a cattery school she will know how to cook. Don't be discouraged it just a matter of time you will surely enjoy her food
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by seggzz(m): 8:14am On Feb 21, 2015
iOmoge:

Keep Cooking for her.

Its Love.

You can cook all the Soups n stew during weekends and she boils rice, egg, yam n Eba...thats if she knows how to.

Enjoy a happy married life.
Understanding is everything.

You should also cook for her parents when they come to visit, ehn?
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by seggzz(m): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2015
adeoyemandel:
If you love her you can teach her or allow her to attend a cattery school she will know how to cook. Don't be discouraged it just a matter of time you will surely enjoy her food

my bros, your point is noted
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by seggzz(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Welepamilayo:
Obviously cooking is a deal breaker for you. Either help her learn or make a clean break now. No reason to string her along. But why was it necessary for you to indicate her virginity? Is their a correlation between virginity and cooking skills? Serious question o.

my brother, the virginity there is just for traffic. And moreover, the thread is to propagate ingredient for a marriage
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by seggzz(m): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2015
Motolank:
Looking at the Op s picture...am not sure she is still a virgin...u go don rape her... undecided

You don't look gentle man

Looooooooooooolest. .. @ I pushed her away cool

what guaranteed you that the information in this thread is referring to me, ehn?
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by dastranger(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2015
seggzz:

Virginity status is off topic here and besides Are you romantic at all? Or don't you realize how romantic it'll be to teach other stuffs and be humorous.. Why re men so rigid nowadays angry angry
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by seggzz(m): 8:36am On Feb 21, 2015
johnjon:
Since she is a virgin, I will suggest you kill her and use her for rituals.

And you will be the babalawo,ehm?
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by seggzz(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2015
Euckybaby:
Stupidity of the highest order... What has virginity got to do wit cooking Clueless post and poster

can you just be looking at your brother to be cooking for his wife? The virginity here is for more att**tion. This is what I found in my brother's family.
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by dastranger(m): 8:50am On Feb 21, 2015
seggzz:

can you just be looking at your brother to be cooking for his wife? The virginity here is for more att**tion. This is what I found in my brother's family.

I'm sorry to tell you that you're not thinking straight.. .Yes she cannot cook but she can still learn it.. So ain't that enuff to solve it? undecided
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by sunsplash99(m): 8:50am On Feb 21, 2015
she is a good for naughty girl.
Bleep she cannot Bleep.
cook she cannot cook.
shame
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by walecharles: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2015
Oshe e tele ni?
Blackett:
Create reasonable threads next time. Not asking what you should do because a girl cannot cook.

Ability to cook doesn't define a woman, but of course, you were too dumb to realize that initially, which led to the creation of this baseless and senseless thread. Senseless, in the sense that no matter what some strangers on a forum say, your girl is your girl. You know what drew her to you in the first place, not these strangers with mouths agape at the magnitude of your stupidity, and you know why you decided to ask her out, and I'm very sure it wasn't because of something as flimsy, as cooking.

Now, fvck off.
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by walecharles: 8:54am On Feb 21, 2015
It's basically logical it's a give n take, give her your teaching skills n collect her Virginity (at a set time) win-win
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by tonero230(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2015
She has what you like....Teach her
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by seggzz(m): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2015
prettydiva89:
Teach her op since she's ready to learn.
Next time,you don't have to share this on nairaland,imagine your friends or hers reading this how do you want them to see the bae now you got to do some cover up for her.
I know of someone,his wifey meal is always salty,but whenever friends or fam comes visiting,he add salt to the already oversalted meal,so he takes all the blame with his friends or fam thinking the meal is oversalted by him.

This story is from my brother. We advice him about the issue of the woman, but he said he must marry a virgin who can't cook and a her character is not welcoming ppl. The man was the one cooking for the family until now.***** lesson to learn****
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by executioner(m): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
Deleted.
So as the guy use your own language talk give you na im you come dey vex? Beautiful idiot.
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Adesiji77: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2015
demelza:
This is a sarcastic post.
Why the emphasis on her virginity status?

I wonder o! What has virginity got to do with cooking?
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by vjsmiles: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Boy! You're hanging an entire community because of one bad man. grin
WHO YOUR BOY angry tongue
Re: I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2015
seggzz:

You should also cook for her parents when they come to visit, ehn?

then fvcking break up with her.

u asked a question and we rae giving u suggestions but u end up all insultive.

no wonder virginity is a big deal to u.......... a** wipe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Reasons Some Ladies Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's blog / Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking / How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.