Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) (6168 Views)

Boko Haram: The Moment A Mother Saw Her Kids For The First Time After 3 Years / Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by Orunto: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
HELLO!!!!
Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by tomakint: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
EdCure:
If you like post London Bridge her and claim say na GEJ achievement. Because that's what you do in GEJ's PDP.
Nigerians have decided to kick out the clueless and insensitive kleptomaniac.

GEJ is a total failure. No amount of propaganda and advertisement can change that.
'GEJ is a total failure'? shocked shocked and a clown like you will claim to be educated undecided what a pity on your education

7 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:
Ngeneukwenu
Bro, nah how much dem dey pay una sef?

Hit me up grin

If

I

HEAR! cool
Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by onatisi(m): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
tomakint:

Donphilopus my guy is that you? cheesy grin you sef don port? In fact this barcanista tsunami really make sense die......I am loving this grin cheesy
believe me bro, gej is a the smartest president. The election postponement has cleared the eyes of many apc supporters both online and on ground. And it seems they are beginning to think clearly. Maybe the juju tinubu did expired on the 14th of feb

6 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by EdCure: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
tomakint:

'GEJ is a total failure'? shocked shocked and a clown like you will claim to be educated undecided what a pity on your education
Donphillopus:

I know you love Gej and not this terrorist
Gej till 2019
Jonathan's cluelessness, incompetence, failure, lazity, recklessness & cowardice is contagious. It has eaten deep into your sense of reasoning and moral consciousness, and has impaired your ability to discern between good and bad leadership.

Flee from it while you can still be rehabilitated.

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
onatisi:
believe me bro, gej is a the smartest president. The election postponement has cleared the eyes of many apc supporters both online and on ground. And it seems they are beginning to think clearly. Maybe the juju tinubu did expired on the 14th of feb
What are u sayin?

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:
He's corrupt as satan
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To Donphillopus

Time registered: February 19, 2015

Time spent online: 7 hours & 57 minutes

Signature: Omenka my brother i have port oooo
Gej till 2019 two events will happen on may 29th
Gej will be sworn in and berem will born pikin for
me
View Donphillopus's posts (95) | View
Donphillopus's topics (3)
Section Most Active In: Politics
(Go Up)
Search

Imposter cool
Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:
His name is

Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Olatunji Abuldakeem Jonathan

The best president ever since 1960
The archiver
The greatest
The obj slayer
The transformer
The ebola destroyer
Infact the terrorist killer

Cc

Barcanista phockphockman FireFire Temitemi1 tit omenka grin NgeneUkwenu grin berem cheesy, etc

(Follow This Member)

me

(Go Up)
Search

Imposter cool
Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
onatisi:
(Follow This Member)

me

(Go Up)
Search

Dat's an Imposter cool
Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by tomakint: 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
onatisi:
As usual, my brother has spoken the whole truth......many can now see what we have seen before now. GEJ till 2019! Where is Gbawe the epistle-writer mumu?

7 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by tomakint: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
EdCure:

Jonathan's cluelessness, incompetence, failure, lazity, recklessness & cowardice is contagious. It has eaten deep into your sense of reasoning and moral consciousness, and has impaired your ability to discern between good and bad leadership.
My brother you need to be EDucated! cool

2 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by Vision4God: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
GEJ has really tried. Simple, hardworking president wt vision.

I salute ur courage mr president

5 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by TRUTHTOPOWER: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
too little, almost too late. no one significantly disputes what the president HAS DONE the issue is what his administration COULD HAVE done for chibok, youths, widows, orphans but neglected to do. Fortunately for him APC seems to be more concerned about changing than leading. tell nigerians how many people were jobless before you came in and how many people have jobs now. or how many security outposts you have created and what is the shot fall. be real. stop reassuring your comfortable selves, start convincing millions of weary souls. if you doubt this. test my argument by opening a beautiful restaurant. make its entrance on the roof top without ladder or staircase. the fact that few people manage to enter your restaurant does not make it a desirable destination for the average customer. imagine if the restaurant is a primary school cafteria, how many pupils would habe access. another restaurant will be accepted no matter who runs it provided the food is not poisonous. IN THIS CASE IT, IS NOT! IN FACT NO LESS EDIBLE THAN WHAT YOU OFFER. Fayose understood this as stomach infrastructure. ... not the one of emergency voters' bribery. but the one of long term economic inclusion. fayemi was like GEJ in many developmental respects. but too many people were hungry, angry and awake. no matter what you say it is the voter's personal experience with hunger, violence, corruption, etc that will determine his choice. you can be happy though, FEW dont care!

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by Donphillopus: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

(Follow This Member)

me
(Go Up)
Search

Imposter cool

Kilode

2 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by Donphillopus: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
EdCure:

Nope

Buhari is a terrorist grin

Chaiiiiiii na so i pain you reach

4 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by Noble11(m): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bia conductor keep the change coz am moving FORWARD with GEJ....

5 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by Donphillopus: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
tomakint:

As usual, my brother has spoken the whole truth......many can now see what we have seen before now. GEJ till 2019! Where is Gbawe the epistle-writer mumu?

Gbawe is on the run

The transformation train is chasing him

5 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by Donphillopus: 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Last but not the least

3 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by spinna: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by chamboy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:
Berem grin
My sweet heart berem

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by donphilopus: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
tomakint:

Donphilopus my guy is that you? cheesy grin you sef don port? In fact this barcanista tsunami really make sense die......I am loving this grin cheesy

SMH!

I rather vote a dead dog than to vote this clueless man called Jonathan. Maybe you've not heard that most of Jonathan's Associates held a Meeting in Paris with the President-in-waiting, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari to plead with him not to jail them 'when' elected President come next month. Jonathan sure knows this' a perilous time and if given the chance, would like to meet with Buhari as well to facilitate his freedom after he gets out of Aso Rock come May 29th!

Cc Onatisi
Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by Donphillopus: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
chamboy:
My sweet heart berem

Sharap berem is my sweetie

Check my siggy

2 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by chamboy(m): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Donphilopus I love ur Thread... it's cool
Buh I hate the Part u Were posting ill pics of General Buhari
Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by Donphillopus: 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
donphilopus:

SMH!

I rather vote a dead dog than to vote this clueless man called Jonathan. Maybe you've not heard that most of Jonathan's Associates held a Meeting in Paris with the President-in-waiting, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari to plead with him not to jail them 'when' elected President come next month. Jonathan sure knows this' a perilous time and if given the chance, would like to meet with Buhari as well to facilitate his freedom after he gets out of Aso Rock come May 29th!

Cc Onatisi

Who hacked my moniker

Keep living in fools paradise while we are planning for inauguration champagne and henessy of Gej grin

Gej till 2019

Buhari is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by Donphillopus: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
chamboy:

Ok

But it's Gej till 2019

And you know that

2 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by donphilopus: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
chamboy:

Bros, there's difference between 'donphilopus' and 'Donphillopus'!
Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by Donphillopus: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros, there's difference between 'donphilopus' and 'Donphillopus'!

All na the same we have decamped

Gej till 2019 grin

3 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by donphilopus: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:

All na the same we have decamped

Gej till 2019 grin

You should be heading to the Rehab by now!

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by aryzgreat: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
This thread sweet my belle.

I hail u d don.

APC in trouble grin

4 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by Genea(f): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
mmmmmmmmm #just observing
Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by Donphillopus: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
donphilopus:

You should be heading to the Rehab by now!

Ok but

It's Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) by Donphillopus: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Genea:
mmmmmmmmm #just observing

Observe and vote Gej

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport / Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls / ONDO PRIMARY: Buhari Has No Preferred Candidate In Ondo APC, Says Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.