Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (68805 Views)

Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? / Would This Fly For Book Lovers? / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by AbroadBabe(f): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2016
sleekyonyx:
Aiit ma'am
thank u kiss..
Pls also inform ur paddy to vote for him also.

I'm so grateful
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by fatymore(f): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2016
who can help me send any crime series or paranormal novels
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by Kelly2713(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2016
#fortheloveofbook guide me am new here
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by Austin234(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Do u have them in pdf files? Pls send me all. Thanks. Email: chidi.agbawo@gmail.com

Emmaesty:
Favourite books Ever: Goals by Brian Tracy, Confessions of a murder suspect by James Patterson and The Da vinci code by Dan Brown(i also love angels and demons)
Currently reading : Why men marry bitches by Sherry Argov
Want to read: The 48 laws of power by Robert Greene and Winning with people by John C. Maxwell.
I've decided to making reading a hobby of mine. I'm looking forward to reading 6 new books before the year runs out(for a start) #fortheloveofbooks
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by treasuremi1(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2016
sipsip:

Write out your email bro, i'll send Americanah pdf copy to you.

isaacolusola@gmail.com pls send the ebook to my mail
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by Lalaity: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Good morning Guys, please does anyone have a soft copy of Chimamanda's Americanah. Please help a sister. kiss
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by Panshow(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2016
If you need free ebooks of all kinds: pdf, epub, mobi etc, you may find this site very interesting. www.bookzz.org

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by abdoolorunwa(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2016
#fortheloveofbooks. ever thought about reading something weird that can almost make you go crazy?
Try reading "THE CAVE OF THE ANCIENT" by Lobsang Rampa. If you have hands on the book, how can i come across it again?
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by KillerBeauty(f): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2016
#fortheloveofboooks
I have read The Third Eye by...forgotten the authors name but the book exposed me to Tibetan culture. People from tibet hate the chinesr
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by KillerBeauty(f): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2016
abdoolorunwa:
#fortheloveofbooks. ever thought about reading something weird that can almost make you go crazy?
Try reading "THE CAVE OF THE ANCIENT" by Lobsang Rampa. If you have hands on the book, how can i come across it again?

Yeah thanks for reminding me Lobsang Rampa is also the author of THE THIRD EYE. Read the book during NYSC. I love books like that
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by larpah(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2016
treasuremi1:

I just sent a copy to you
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by larpah(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2016
Lalaity:
Good morning Guys, please does anyone have a soft copy of Chimamanda's Americanah. Please help a sister. kiss
let's have your mail addy
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by sleekyonyx(f): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by AYmedia: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2016
Please, I need Americanah PDF ayodejiolusegun70@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by Victorakats(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2016
pamcode:
horrific? Is the novel bad or it a horror novel.

It's a horror novel and a real life experience.
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by jauntty: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2016
aalangel:
I need to read the conclusion of "Not My Thing" by James Hardley Chase. Read it like 20 years ago, but the book was torn. I've searched for it online and offline.
Pls do u have any of Harley Chase books in PDF?
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by alorax2(f): 11:06am On Aug 03, 2016
Drefan2:

You can get more than 15 of John Grisham's books here: http://english.htu.cn/ePub.html

Thanks dear, but what of the African novels listed
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by alexarelano(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2016
Igbo Olodumare, Ireke Onibudo, Irinkerindo ninu Igbo Elegbeje, Aditu Olodumare, all by Daniel Orowole (or Olorunfemi) Fagunwa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by sinaj(f): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2016
vikaosi:

Yes, I do.
Pls snd it to me

Sinajchinda@gmail.com plssssss smiley
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by sinaj(f): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2016
jauntty:
Pls do u have any of Harley Chase books in PDF?
yes I do smiley
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by prahcetomi(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2016
sinaj:
yes I do smiley
wow.....pls send them to me...prahcetomi@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by quintybabe(f): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2016
BossKel:
Really impressed thumbs up to the brain behind this idea... Read - To kill a mocking bird... Talks a whole lot about tolerance irrespective of your age... Its a really good read.... Veritas
I would appreciate it if you can e-mail the book if its a e-book. E-mail address is quintybabe@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by sipsip(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2016
treasuremi1:

Theflint1:
Ehimare47@gmail.com.
Thanks bro.

Americanah and some of chinua Achebe's books have been sent to you. Hope they give you the feeling they've given me.
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by Kazrem(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2016
ENIMONEY:
can you please email me this book? please.
I don't have the soft copy again. You can Google it and download the PDF

gidjah
Hassan080196
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by Zonacom(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2016
#fortheloveofbooks I enjoy reading legal and crime thrillers especially those authored by my favourite writers- John Grisham, Philip margolin, David Baldacci and their likes. I've read 4 of Dan Browns bestsellers and can't wait to lay my hands on Inferno and the Lost symbol. Brown is a beast I must say. Recently I came across another captivating writer, Robin Cook. The man is a Master of medical thriller. After reading just one of Cook's books, I've decided to go back to medical school.
I also enjoy reading Micheal Chrichton and other Science fiction bestsellers. However, I dislike Romance novels and also find it very hard to read any inspirational book from start to finish. I also wish to add more of Religious and philosophical books to my Library but I really don't enjoy reading them. I remember one family friend of ours once said the kind of books i read will only make me wise in things of the world and not of the spirit. Do you guys think he's right? Anybody like me in the house?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by juicydiceyjoe(m): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2016
Theflint1:
Bro you got a pdf copy of the alchemist by Paulo Coelho?
I have searched for this book for a while now.

Download link; 370kb
http://libgen.io/ads.php?md5=8294F6827E3607FFFD4758AD7A50F77B
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by quintybabe(f): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=shakrullah post=48141412]
#fortheloveofbooks.
Please if the e-file is available, share me the link. Thanks [/quote
I did after this comment and I have been reading it since
Drop ur mail.I'll send it to u
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by juicydiceyjoe(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Zonacom:
#fortheloveofbooks I enjoy reading legal and crime thrillers especially those authored by my favourite writers- John Grisham, Philip margolin, David Baldacci and their likes. I've read 4 of Dan Browns bestsellers and can't wait to lay my hands on Inferno and the Lost symbol. Brown is a beast I must say. Recently I came across another captivating writer, Robin Cook. The man is a Master of medical thriller. After reading just one of Cook's books, I've decided to go back to medical school.
I also enjoy reading Micheal Chrichton and other Science fiction bestsellers. However, I dislike Romance novels and also find it very hard to read any inspirational book from start to finish. I also wish to add more of Religious and philosophical books to my Library but I really don't enjoy reading them. I remember one family friend of ours once said the kind of books i read will only make me wise in things of the world and not of the spirit. Do you guys think he's right? Anybody like me in the house?
What you need is simply a balance!
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by juicydiceyjoe(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
shakrullah:

#fortheloveofbooks.
Please if the e-file is available, share me the link. Thanks
Memoirs of a Geisha; Arthur Golden

Download link; pdf 2mb
http://libgen.io/ads.php?md5=AD58969863BEAC04A7FE78DDBE4CD1CA
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by duduade: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
sipsip:

Americanah and some of chinua Achebe's books have been sent to you. Hope they give you the feeling they've given me.

Please do forward dunsky@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by obidaddy: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
apolonius:
I read many books weekly and have probably read many books already mentioned.I will just list out the latest books I have read in the last 5 weeks;they will change your lives!smiley

Total Recall by Arnold Schwarzeneger-it is his autobiography

Call Me Ted by Ted Turner,it is this founder of CNN's autobiography.

My Fellow Prisoners by Khodorvosky-a prison memoir of this richest man in Russia during his recent jail term.

A Matter of Principle by Conrad Black,the trial,prison years and triumph account of the criminal case against this Canadian Billionaire publisher.

Decision Points by George Bush-his presidential memoir.

David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwells.Of course,his Outliers too is a classic on life success.

Battle Hymn of The Tiger Mother,a parenting memoir by Yale university professor,Amy Chua.

Shooting Straight-God,Guns,Gays and G-Clooney by Piers Morgan

'That Used to Be Us' by Thomas Friedman and Mike M.

The Undisputed Truth by Mike Tyson,it is his autobiogrpahy

The First Billion is the Hardest,a memoir by Amercian oil Billionaire and disruptive investor,T.K.Boone Pickens.

Eating Less by Gillian Riley

Two books on Wealth and fitness by Paul McKenna,I can Make You Rich,and I can Make You Think.smiley;I don't recommend except for elementary knowledge seekers in those areas.

I will stop here. I am a lawyer and a PhD Law student in the UK,so I am happy to recommend law books to students too.

Please sir send both legal related and unrelated books you've got to obidaddy73@gmail.com
I am a new wig recently called to bar. Thank you very much.
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by coolhumble(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kazrem:
#fortheloveofbooks
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma is a book you will want to read again and again.

Where can i get a copy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply)

For A Woman "Put To Bed" As Given Birth. How Correct Is It / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! / Matrimony Of Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.