Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,476 members, 7,843,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? (927 Views)

See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin / Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? / Why Do U Love Ur Bae/boo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
helo great people of nairaland lets play a game say the reason why u love ur bf/gf pls anybody is allowed and pls lets act matured here and be a little bit truthful mine is that i love my gf because she is a good cook and she understand me alot both in my hard and easily days lets hear urs
Re: Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? by GboyegaD(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
You should take the lead since you are introducing the game.
Re: Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
GboyegaD:
You should take the lead since you are introducing the game.
i just did bro tell us about urs
Re: Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? by GboyegaD(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Vicboi:
i just did bro tell us about urs

Why do you want us to be a bit truthful? Do you want us to come up with reasons that are not true?
I am single for now and I love myself because God has made me an awesome person.
Re: Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
GboyegaD:

Why do you want us to be a bit truthful? Do you want us to come up with reasons that are not true?
I am single for now and I love myself because God has made me an awesome person.
thats nice bro and i mean no offense by what i said and yes u are an awesome person
Re: Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
I don't love her, I cherish her and I don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
I'm not in love
Re: Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
I don't love her, I cherish her and I don't know why.
wow thats very admirable and sweet she must be lucky
Re: Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I'm not in love
wow dont worri bro u would be one day
Re: Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
As I don't have a partner.. wah do u want me to do? undecided
Re: Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Vicboi:
wow dont worri bro u would be one day
I've been there, I ain't going back till I'm ready for marriage

1 Like

Re: Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? by ronald4lif(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
The way some threads dey oppress single people ehh, e go just be like say make person just begin dey toast any girl wey e jam for road undecided

1 Like

Re: Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nah, I'll pass. I'll rather play ludo.
Re: Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
The way some threads dey oppress single people ehh, e go just be like say make person just begin dey toast any girl wey e jam for road undecided
guy u are very funny ohh abeg am sowwi if u think that am oppressing u
Re: Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? by ronald4lif(m): 12:03am On Feb 21, 2015
Vicboi:
guy u are very funny ohh abeg am sowwi if u think that am oppressing u

Lol! No worries mate. Was just being sarcastic smiley
Re: Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? by Enegod(m): 12:10am On Feb 21, 2015
I love her because she's the opposite
gender... undecided
Re: Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner?????? by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
As I don't have a partner.. wah do u want me to do? undecided
just be patience and wait for ur rightful partner because urs would come in a good manner and he would truly love u

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Are Very Angry At Yur Patner? / True Or False? / How To Break The Touch Barrier, Now Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.