Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin (1990 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? / Unbelievable; A Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife While Making Love To Her. / Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by runsguy: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
This year alone I have read newspaper report about more than 10 men dying while making love in Nigeria. WHY ARE SO MANY NIGERIAN MEN DYING ON TOP OF WOMEN, THIS IS BECOMING A NORM. Any doc in the house?

The police in Lagos State have recovered the body of a banker, identified only as Ken, who reportedly died on top of a woman during marathon sex at a popular hotel located at NNPC junction in Ejigbo area of the state. Ken, who worked with one of the new generation banks in the state (name withheld), reportedly died while having sex with his married lover, one Ebere Nwachukwu.
According to the report, his wife believed him while unknowingly the husband had checked in with his lover, Nwachukwu at the hotel for a night of illicit sexual spree
http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/22/married-banker-dies-marathon-sex-woman-lagos

Rector slumps, dies during sex romp with teenager
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/rector-slumps-dies-sex-romp-teenager/

Man Dies During Sex In Lagos Hotel
Read more: https://www.naij.com/665063-unfortunate-man-dropped-dead-sexual-romp-lagos.html

Man Dies After Sex In Edo Hotel
http://icirnigeria.org/man-dies-after-sex-in-edo-hotel/
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by newyorks(m): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
ftc for bad news, mbanu nononooo.
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by stacyadams: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin grin some men dont do physical exercise,,them go carry one small girl go fork...now the girl go dey shout ..oh babby ,harder,faster,give it to me,,,,,the man trying to impress will fork so tey e loose breathe
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by runsguy: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin some men dont do physical exercise,,them go carry one small girl go fork...now the girl go dey shout ..oh babby ,harder,faster,give it to me,,,,,the man trying to impress will fork so tey e loose breathe

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked honestly I don't know if its just because of exercise o. If u read papers, these news are always all over the place
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
No stamina ... grin
Women are built for work like that but men ...... well .... the news speaks for it self

1 Like

Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by generalbush(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sex is a rigorous exercise. At a point, you have to catch your breath especially when it is intense.

All these men once had medical probs, which didn't surface because they might have never dabbled into an exercise as rigorous as sex!!

They end up dying in active service!!
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by runsguy: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bumbae1:
No stamina ... grin
Women are built for work like that but men ...... well .... the news speaks for it self

babe which country are you at the moment grin grin grin
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by Amarabae(f): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
When cheating, many men rush the sex. Sex should be balanced and steady and not to be rushed.
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by ifex370(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Amarabae:
. When cheating, many men rush the sex.
Sex should be balanced and steady and not to be rushed.

Madam.. How u take know

1 Like

Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
ifex370:

I de come find u grin
Ok o grin
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by HARDDON: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Amarabae:
When cheating, many men rush the sex.

shocked shocked shocked

and i thought she was a virgin? angry cheesy

@ op, the family is the basic cell of the society therefore, the enemy does everything to destroy it. once he can get the man, the society would be in disarray, old time tricks right from adam and most of these ladies they die untop of are agents of darkness wearing some flesh cloak

3 Likes

Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by FvckShiT(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
runsguy:

Abeg naw grin grin grin grin grin grin help a brother. Your profile is not in Mushin

Lol u don reach Mushin before cheesy
Na mushin be dat .. where u dey ?
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by Amarabae(f): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
HARDDON:

shocked shocked shocked

and i thought she was a virgin? angry cheesy
virgin in marriage? Ha! Oga nawa for you
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by runsguy: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Amarabae:
When cheating, many men rush the sex.

When cheating? Its not only cheaters that are dying naw, although most of them are always married me sha but there are a few cases of young guys kicking the bucket
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by ifex370(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ok o grin

Open gate.. I de outside
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by runsguy: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
ifex370:

Madam.. How u take know
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin she no person wey no person wey don experience am
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
runsguy:

When cheating? Its not only cheaters that are dying naw, although most of them are always married me sha but there are a few cases of young guys kicking the bucket
Feel men in general need to start taking care of themselves more
Better fitness .. jogging eating healthy etc

Maybe it takes a toll on their heart .. leads to deaths
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by Amarabae(f): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
runsguy:

how many married guys have you heard dying during sex with their wife? When couples are having sex, they are relaxed, relaxation helps the heart and reduce the risk of hypertension.
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by ifex370(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
runsguy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin she no person wey no person wey don experience am

Ask her to be sure

Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
ifex370:

Open gate.. I de outside
My mum is at home sorry grin.. dont let my brother ketch u outside he get one dog like that grin
Abeg make we no derail ..
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by runsguy: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol u don reach Mushin before cheesy
Na mushin be dat .. where u dey ?
grin grin grin grin grin I de one UK village, that heater by your side no be Mushin naw, I can honestly predict where u are from that environment
Baby don't be stingy. I don pm you sha grin grin grin
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by ifex370(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

My mum is at home sorry grin.. dont let my brother ketch u outside he get one dog like that grin
Abeg make we no derail ..

Oya.. Pertaining to the topic... You don get encounter..

That moment when he's about to c** but it looks like he's about to die..
over to you
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
ifex370:

Oya.. Pertaining to the topic... You don get encounter..

That moment when he's about to c** but it looks like he's about to die..
over to you
Lol godforbid this kitty dey give life grin
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
runsguy:

grin grin grin grin grin I de one UK village, that heater by your side no be Mushin naw, I can honestly predict where u are from that environment
Baby don't be stingy. I don pm you sha grin grin grin
Lol wahlahi mushin ni mo wa
Forget dat heater i got it from some aba boyz grin
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by HARDDON: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Amarabae:
virgin in marriage? Ha! Oga nawa for you

who is married
you? angry
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by ifex370(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol godforbid this kitty dey give life grin

E de give life...

shocked

Just forwarded your name to the FG..

Our President really needs t hit that pu**y cheesy
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
ifex370:

E de give life...

shocked

Just forwarded your name to the FG..

Our President really needs t hit that pu**y cheesy
Well isn't that what it was meant for wink reproduction
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by runsguy: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Amarabae:
how many married guys have you heard dying during sex with their wife? When couples are having sex, they are relaxed, relaxation helps the heart and reduce the risk of hypertension.

Wow come to think about it, you are very right there o. I have never heard of a man dying on top of his wife, it is always one girl friend or another, in hotel rooms.

Read; native doctor who buys used condoms from prostitute dies during sex romp with customer

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/native-doctor-buys-used-condoms-prostitute-dies-sex-romp/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? / New Bra In The Making In USA , Hmm Its Well O (photo) / How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend As Maintenance Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.