Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) (10733 Views)

Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer / Check My Pic And And Make A Wish / How Wild Is Girls Girls Boarding Secondary School. Hostel Life Mostly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by adeyemiomooba: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Yea, I can see u are really "feed up" cheesy
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
LWTMB grin

This guy will regret ever coming across NAIRALAND.

But seriously, OP if you are one of the freshest dudes in your faculty, then the others are doomed. Except you belong to the faculty of hell grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Martino240:
You really wanna kw y girls is avoiding you? angry
This one too came to laugh at the OP?
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Eya!
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by faradexs09(m): 12:20am On Feb 22, 2015
This got me cracking,oops what a handsome-wuggly chap with a confidence overdose...uhm my thumb-up to dz dude,best joke of the day....[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by tomiobj(m): 1:31am On Feb 22, 2015
Keketu:
[/b] i must confess im one of the freshest dude in my faculty and i can easily woo any girl but my problem is REJECTION , the will always say no, although i have crushes but they too will reject.. im feed up,

Modify- pic now in down[b/b]

Uu kno english too much. 'I'm feed up'
'why is gals rejecting me'

Na joke so cheesy
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by tomiobj(m): 1:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Or u cn go on a 3 month vacation to liberia
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by Tashaamania(f): 1:47am On Feb 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Anywayz, get off that cheap weed you've been smoking

Trollin ain't ya thang

Maybe yhu could try selling monkey tail at the motor park

*CandidAdvice. angry

grin this part cracked me up big time, I almost fell off my bed grin
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by Truckpusher(m): 1:57am On Feb 22, 2015
Op sha grin
Na only you waka come? cheesy
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by jerrymej(m): 3:50am On Feb 22, 2015
How rejection no go come your way na?
Nna check am sef na!
Maybe the look you're giving at that food in pot is the same look you giving the ladies each time you across any.
If it happens am one of them sef, I'll not reject you alone, I'll cast you down.

Attention seeker.
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 22, 2015
Keketu:
[/b] i must confess im one of the freshest dude in my faculty and i can easily woo any girl but my problem is REJECTION , the will always say no, although i have crushes but they too will reject.. im feed up,

Don't take yourself so seriously, no one else does.

Hmmm, derange needs counselling
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 22, 2015
Keketu:

Because you are from South Sudan.
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by ankh1600: 7:02am On Feb 22, 2015
Possibly you should embrace girls of similar attraction in look to you and decent rather than very lusty females or maybe your intention is just sex.
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2015
Tashaamania:

grin this part cracked me up big time, I almost fell off my bed grin
wink

Happy Sunday Sis
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by 4words: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2015
evegran:

Hahaha

If i said this now, some goody 2 shoes followers will accuse me of being rude, meanwhile its the damn truth.

True you're rude.
Another Attention seeker... *spit*
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2015
4words:

True you're rude.
Another Attention seeker... *spit*

I dont seek for attention, I already get too much attention. Quit being a jealous bytch! smiley.

Lol broke ass! smiley. Someone would see u and think you're fun till they come close and see you're just an empty broke noise maker. Hahaha
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by 4words: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2015
evegran:

I dont seek for attention, I already get too much attention. Quit being a jealous bytch! smiley.

Lol broke ass! smiley. Someone would see u and think you're fun till they come close and see you're just an empty broke noise maker. Hahaha

More reasons why you've got your head jarked up your ass*. Call me broke grin , no wahala, i am sure you dont feed yourself, leaching off guys to feel cool. Do i blame you naaaa, i blame those that are keeping up with your crazy way. The earlier you reposition your attitude and character the better for you.
Edited
Youre not worth me going vulgar, wont go down that lane with you, its meant for people like you. I have got taste, moral and class.
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by Tashaamania(f): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

wink

Happy Sunday Sis

Same to you dear
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tashaamania:

Same to you dear

How are you today?
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by Tashaamania(f): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

How are you today?
I'm good, you?
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
4words:

More reasons why you've got your head jarked up your ass*. Call me broke grin , no wahala, i am sure you dont feed yourself, leaching off guys to feel cool. Do i blame you naaaa, i blame those that are keeping up with your crazy way. The earlier you reposition your attitude and character the better for you.
Edited
Youre not worth me going vulgar, wont go down that lane with you, its meant for people like you. I have got taste, moral and class.

This Is Sunday For Crying Out Loud angry

evegran:

Sis Please Overlook Him.. .. Just Let Go.... It ain't fair

Chai

Diaris God ooo cry
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tashaamania:

I'm good, you?

I'm so okay, Thanks

Hope you went for service? wink
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by Tashaamania(f): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

I'm so okay, Thanks

Hope you went for service? wink
yep, I did! Just got baq
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tashaamania:

yep, I did! Just got baq

Cool!!

Same Here

Xo xo, What's on the shelve for today?

Any planzzzzz?
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by Tashaamania(f): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Cool!!

Same Here

Xo xo, What's on the shelve for today?

Any planzzzzz?
haha you turnin this thread to a chat centre, all the same I got no plans yet for the day..
Enjoy the rest of your sunday wink
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
4words:

Edited

Unlike you a wretched nobody, some of us were born with a silver spoon. Your sisters and mum sleep with men for money? Im so sorry to hear that. How can i help? sad my heart truly goes out to em.

Im at a picnic of course with my beautiful friends, showing off my gucci dress. smiley. Life is beautiful, esp when you're beautiful. smiley
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
4words:

Edited

Oh I work now darling. In my uncle's firm. smiley whilst awaiting my masters in October. Then I was making noise and partying hard cause I had graduated and served, work-seemed boring then-not anymore.
You're a senseless, deluded animal. You've already been vulgar and you're talking about not going down that lane? You are a classic case of a frustrated NONENTITY who is dying of pain and jealousy because he cant stand to believe people actually enjoy their lives more than you do. Lmao!

Lemme guess, you're still a crappy civil servant-making change and still seeking better jobs like ten years ago till now? Hahahaha.
No wonder you poor people are always so angry. smiley
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tashaamania:

haha you turnin this thread to a chat centre, all the same I got no plans yet for the day..
Enjoy the rest of your sunday wink

How man pikin go do naaaa

Since the thread don divide nii

Same to you. .. have fun... cool

1 Like

Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Sis Please Overlook Him.. .. Just Let Go.... It ain't fair

Chai

Diaris God ooo cry

Can u kindly get the Bleep outta my mentions? Thank you!
Re: Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
grin

SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When I Was 17.... / Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.