Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer (6830 Views)

Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends / Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl / Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? (2) (3) (4)

Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Azumoney44(f): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Guys pls why is it that chubby girls Bleep very well and last longer than slim girls
Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by BlackDBagba: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Fuckshiit: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
They fúçkiñg don't, (..only know how to blöödyfûçkiñg suck çocks)

Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Fuckshiit:
They fúçkiñg don't, (..only know how to blöödyfûçkiñg suck çocks)
True, and they are not flexible.

Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Alphamale2017(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:
mama the mama. I hail . i sight u oh

Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by vayne(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:
Flexibility expert spotted!

Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Fuckshiit: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:

absolutely fûcking right!
Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:

Is that so?

Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Azumoney44(f): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
they are flexible and the know jow to twist their waist and ass very. well noy like slim gorls that lay low like log of wood

Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Azumoney44(f): 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:
you envy them coss you are not chubby, chubby girls got the meat on pussy and waist

Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Azumoney44:
you envy them coss you are not chubby, chubby girls got the meat on pussy and waist
Chubby girls need to shed some weight.

Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by IamAirforce1: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
No experience for now
Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Miner13: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
What is chubby? You mean say make I chop food
Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Headlesschicken(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Azumoney44(f): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Miner13:
What is chubby? You mean say make I chop food
fat girls with good meat and nice fat pussy

Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by duduade: 5:38am On Apr 28, 2017
Chubby girls ke!!!! Define chubby girls!!!! They are some who can't carry themselves.. Full of fat.... Who can't do acrobatics on the bed....

Re-check and reset your settings.... Skinny girls are the badtest!!!
Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by jericco1(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2017
I personally don't like chubby girls.
Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by MrSavage: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2017
They are sexual Carmels...... grin

Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Erums(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Chubby girls are cool... I dnt like a slim chick... Sex aint even good with them.... Chubby and thick girls rock

Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Azumoney44(f): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
MissCuppy:
Chubby girls need to shed some weight.
tell me you needed some of it, I can help u out

Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Azumoney44(f): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
duduade:
Chubby girls ke!!!! Define chubby girls!!!! They are some who can't carry themselves.. Full of fat.... Who can't do acrobatics on the bed....

Re-check and reset your settings.... Skinny girls are the badtest!!!
they don't have meat on their pussy, they have dried pussy, their pussy don't swollen when on heat period
Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Azumoney44(f): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Erums:
Chubby girls are cool... I dnt like a slim chick... Sex aint even good with them.... Chubby and thick girls rock
Erums:
Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Azumoney44:
Guys pls why is it that chubby girls Bleep very well and last longer than slim girls
really? cheesy

Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Is that so?
heavy duty grin grin

Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

heavy duty grin grin

But as flexible as a rubber band tongue
Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

But as flexible as a rubber band tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
Azumoney44:
u must be a yoruba guy cheesy

Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Azumoney44(f): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:
u must be a yoruba guy cheesy
no, am NDA
Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Azumoney44:
no, am NDA
so bro u telling me u will dump this for orobo cheesy

Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Azumoney44(f): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
lefulefu:

so bro u telling me u will dump this for orobo cheesy
yes bro, I will, orobo is the bomb shell with meaty
Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by vickifeanyi47(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
jericco1:
I personally don't like chubby girls.
what's ur reasons in that.. mean while chubby get diff sizes ooo
Re: Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer by Azumoney44(f): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2017
The ops is lepa and he can't handle orobo in bed that's why he don't like them ah ah ah ah ah ah,
Am not laughing o

Edo Men Are The Best / The Bashing Of Ladies And Other Issues / 3 Scientifically Proven Ways To Control Konji