Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,020 members, 7,866,862 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. (988 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by Phboy1(m): 9:58am On Feb 21, 2015
I stay in lagos state but my girlfriend stays in Asaba. She had an accommodation issue i would imagine like 3 Weeks ago since i am not sure of the exact time, so she moved into her church member's apartment (a guy). I got to know this after days/week(s). So when i asked her if she is dating the guy, see her reply "( Like. Seriously we are not dating before now,maybe the Love may start now that his accommodating me.)" Please fellow nairalanders, what do you think the statement implies. Please be objective in your responds to enable get her mind set. Thanks
Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2015
She's gone. . . Move on with your life.
Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by jaykaylegend(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2015
Run for your life
Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by absoluteSuccess: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2015
You've got to the end of the road, reverse from her because she's a sellout.
Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by redcliff: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2015
Phboy1:
I stay in lagos state but my girlfriend stays in Asaba. She had an accommodation issue i would imagine like 3 Weeks ago since i am not sure of the exact time, so she moved into her church member's apartment (a guy). I got to know this after days/week(s). So when i asked her if she is dating the guy, see her reply "( Like. Seriously we are not dating before now,maybe the Love may start now that his accommodating me.)" Please fellow nairalanders, what do you think the statement implies. Please be objective in your responds to enable get her mind set. Thanks

Lol.. Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't. I thought you wanted to ask for money to pay her rent.... lol

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by daimsy(f): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2015
Bro,she is 'unto the next one'
Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by justwise(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2015
Phboy1:

She is not your gf anymore. What do you think they will be doing together? Casting out devil?
Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2015
Phboy1:

Are you sure she has really moved in with the guy or she is just trying to blackmail you into looking for house rent/ accommodation for her?
Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2015
justwise:

She is not your gf anymore. What do you think they will be doing together? Casting out devil?
Subduing the devil inside her with his koboko. And when the devil is leaving, she moans "oh my god oh my god".
Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2015
[
Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by justwise(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2015
crowns2:

hahahahaha..they will be singing hymns at night LoL..O LA LA.. cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by ronald4lif(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2015
End of the road for you bro, she's moved on, you should too
Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by Samiceman: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2015
End of Deal

End of Story

Contract Terminated...
Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by menix(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2015
Bro. She might not ve plans of dating dat dude buh only trying to pressure u to source funds for her accomodation.

U can still salvage her frm dat prayer warrior if u ve got d fund...

Buh a Real Man will only wish her well in her new ministry cous she aint worth d strezz..
Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by emperorchedda(m): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lol girls sha
Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by Syphax(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bro,she is a church hoe and hoes aren't loyal.There are many fishes in the ocean,you just have to find the one that suits you!!!Don't kill yourself over a lost soul!!!
Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by Phboy1(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2016
Thanks all for your responds to my mail. She finally got married to the guy few months after and living happily ever after. I m still heartbroken because I love her and trained her in the university. Anyways such is life.
Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by ednut1(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2016
While growing up we heard this kind of gist severally. Guys training gals in uni only to be dumped. Pple never learn sha. Imagine all d money spent on her. U use am open football viewing center. Take heart bros

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2016
na everyday people heart they break upadan angry sad woh relationship Epp sef
Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by firstking01(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Bros, do tiki taka
Re: Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. by schumastic(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2016
I, for one, don't cherish distance relationship cus of issues like this..bro move on n look for a lady around your vicinity

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be True? / Am I The Only One That Love Them Big And Beautiful Ladies??? / She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.