Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? (34798 Views)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by tijjanioyan: 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I can marry any of such except d guy with a big bum bum and one bleaching lipsrsealed
oga oo so wit my big bum bum now if i com 4u u gona turn me down,what if i were a husband material? U 4got dat its a natural gift.anyway sha i possess all but one
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by lordmayor4(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Well: over to the ladies, am a guy so can't say.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
irunobo3:

undecided

What's your business with who we choose to date Jobless thingundecided
Na ur way.. u're too vulgar! Keep it up.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by LYNDDY(f): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
no I can't date a guy that acts like a gal, these r all the traits of a gal. abeg abeg I need a guy not a gal
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
LYNDDY:
no I can't date a guy that acts like a gal, these r all the traits of a gal. abeg abeg I need a guy not a gal
Lol..
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Guys with big bum bum make good dance teachers.
But thats none of my....... grin

I NEED A GOOD AND DEDICATED R N B ARTIST FROM NAIRALAND (M/F) ON MY NEW PROJECT "PLAYED YOU". SNIPPET OF THE INSTRUMENTAL ON MY SIGNATURE. HOLLA AT ME.+2348137594396
@IJ BEATS STUDIOS.

Airforce1 where re thou.. Time to finish that barren album. grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by sophtaf(f): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I can marry any of such except d guy with a big bum bum and one bleaching lipsrsealed
hehe
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Movesz(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
eleko1:
sad undecided if una nor marry any of such,nah who unaa wan come marry.It is just youth exuberant,nothing last forever.U dnt expect a young boy that sag today to sag @ 50/60
jay Z still sags niccur
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by centjamie(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
PHgirl:
I may consider the one who plaits his hair.
Big ass? God forbid!
Walks like a lady? Blehhh! Disgusting.
Bleaches? I want a natural light skinned guy.
Dazall. smiley

You have me already...

When do we start?
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
See your teeth like marry...na you go marry am abi na him go come marry you? embarassed tongue big eye if you see money now you go say it doesn't matter let God's will be done... grin cheesy
lagmostkuit:

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
pastorKosiso:
See your teeth like marry...na you go marry am abi na him go come marry you? embarassed tongue big eye if you see money now you go say it doesn't matter let God's will be done... grin cheesy
Na u talk am nah..
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by tola9ja: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
JAMB CBT CHOOSE THE CORRECT OPTION

lagmostkuit:
I know someone will love them the way they are.

Ladies, can u really date a guy with any of these?

• A guy that weaves his hair

• A guy with big bum bum.

• One that is bleaching (artificial oyinbo)

• A guy that walks and act like a woman!
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by skytreader(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Having a big butt or being effeminate isn't a decision taken by the guy to be that way now. It just happens noni. If a gurl doesn't go out with him for that reason, scores are willing to. It's all about preference...
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Nicklaus(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
irunobo3:

undecided

What's your business with who we choose to date Jobless thingundecided
this mumu don reach here. Jobless!
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by irunobo3(f): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nicklaus:
this mumu don reach here. Jobless!

You mean your father bah??

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Una fit date monkey with money joor
grincheesy
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Lol.. u think so?
Based on your preference, yes.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Nicklaus(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
irunobo3:

You mean your father bah??
Yes of course, that you father with Huge Big and Strong thing that you love wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
Based on your preference, yes.
Okay
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by trisha01(f): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
i like guys dat braid dia hairsmiley
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by femzi007(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
in nigeria??all tinx are possible jare..as far as d dude has money,d turn offs will turn d lady on...no be pesin dey talk say mr ibu luk sexy jx becuz he dn acquire new car??abeg ee

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by nessaluv(f): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Sure!!! I can marry a guy wid a big ass(moderate 1 though).....
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by irunobo3(f): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nicklaus:
Yes of course, that my father with Huge Big head and small brain that my mama love to knack with spoonwink

FIXED cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Soft10(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tabh:
If he weaves his hair,i can date him cos that is an artificial thing and he can always go on lowcut if he wants to.

. Ahhh....love swaggs
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Genea(f): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I know someone will love them the way they are.

Ladies, can u really date a guy with any of these?

• A guy that weaves his hair

• A guy with big bum bum.

• One that is bleaching (artificial oyinbo)

• A guy that walks and act like a woman!
i can date no 1
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Nicklaus(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nicklaus:
Yes of course, that you father with Huge Big and Strong thing that you love wink
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Nicklaus(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nicklaus:
Yes of course, that your father with Huge Big and Strong thing that you love wink
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by momove4real25(f): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
I can date a guy with big bum bum, those plaitg hair are not responsible

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
Piece of sh*t!!

All I know is that women can date any guy that has money....simple!
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Peejayybold(f): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=lagmostkuit post=30940993] I can marry any of dem except d guy with a big bum bum and d one bleaching! It's a big turn off for me.[/quote
Yeah
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by shobroy10(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
l dont see why ladies Should ignore natural traits but that is why we are diverse in nature
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Mufasa27(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=Tabh post=30940789]If he weaves his hair,i can date him cos that is an artificial thing and he can always go on lowcut if he wants to.
The one with big bum bum nko..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) / How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.