Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt (34806 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by jonhemma11: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Yesterday was a joyous moment for a Nigerian lady Ashley as her boyfriend knelt down and proposed to her immediately after church in Port Harcourt.Ashley took to social media to share the news and wrote....

'So this happened yesterday, Pst Lanre said our year will end on a high and moments later this happened right in front of church shyness almost killed me (excuse my oversized jacket) Buh am marrying my best friend Thank you Jesus for this day, was more overwhelming than I ever imagined'.

Congrats to her.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend_19.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by jonhemma11: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2016

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by soberdrunk(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Do women ever say "No" to proposals? angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
... Beautiful. Buh this night go hot for the other room ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Drsheddy(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kk

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by angeltolly(f): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nice

Meanwhile..... cheesy

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
ermmmm lalasticlala hope you are seeing this angry this could be us shey u know
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
ph girl cheesy cheesy cheesy

love them but no marry them, dem no sabi stay marriage

7 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by coolestchris(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Divay22(f): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
2016 ended well for her....
To all those still believing,it will happen... kiss kiss

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Benjom(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
angeltolly:
cheesy

grin @ the picture
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Pebcak: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by NairaMaster1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
NL and mad peoples proposal

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by kstyle2(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Really can't picture myself doing all these 'romantic' proposal ish. Just not my kinda thing....anyways, congrats to both party

7 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by hamzia(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Seunpaul01(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
So now every marriage proposal should be news on Niaraland.

But when the marriage problems and challenges started you ppl will not come here.

When the man is f**kin her hard or low it will not show here. OR

When the worse happens, the man leaves or woman leaves it will not show here.

Ppl looking for cheap popularity everywhere. undecided
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
KyleBrry:
... Beautiful. Buh this night go hot for the other room ooo.

Other room.. ..

Im not understanding

Drabeey was HERE

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Securedbet24: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
That day wey one bae go decline marriage proposal of one over ambitious guy wey think say him be boo.
Haux abeg where that Lil Wayne picture.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Maslow80: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
congrats! But guy,what of if the lady reject your proposal openly,nko?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by nnadychuks(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
They should ask their parents if they engaged in church premises
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Congrats to them

Meanwhile,my future husband is somewhere right now with his girlfriend wasting their time thinking they would get married undecided ,even counting how many kids they would get ...I pity the young lady embarassed....eku asedanu oo tongue

16 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by netmillionaires(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nice try
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Silentscreamer(f): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lovely
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Deoblazing(f): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Beautiful. I prefer mine in private tho, can't stand crowd.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Girlbestfriend(f): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
angeltolly:
Nice

Meanwhile..... cheesy

hahahahhahahah. gringringringringringringrin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by solacong: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
ara e se wa dabi ara alangba ba yi?

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Greedgod: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Berlynn:
nd i have been toasting u since

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Berlynn:
u no wan marry the one u see
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by gaetano: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by netmillionaires(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Na them time to shine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry / Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? / In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.