Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Bond Vs Bourne - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bond Vs Bourne (5335 Views)

Who Is The Better Assassin,47 Or Jason Bourne? / James Bond(007) Or Jason Bourne(bourne Identity) / Jason Bourne Vs Ethan Hunt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bond Vs Bourne by doyin13(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2009
KarmaMod:

You two should be kicked out for horrid taste anyway tongue

You remind me of Pussy Galore in Goldfinger grin grin grin
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by KarmaMod(f): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2009
*waka* angry

Cant expect much from a Buhnd fan anyway
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by SisiJinx: 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2009
Rotflmao!! cheesy cheesy

What is that supposed to mean? Us bond fans are plenty classy, thank you very much!

Don't even joke about that. angry
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by KarmaMod(f): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2009
"Pussy Galore"

Yea so classy angry
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by JeSoul(f): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2009
kay9:

Didn't expect anything else from good ol' Sisi! grin grin

Ok, i can see knuckles flexing already on both sides of the fence (a HORDE of Bourne lovers on one side; Sisi Jinx and. . . well, just Sisi Jinx on the other  grin grin), but let's get this straight: Until very recently, Bond's always been a REAL sissy. Remember Roger Moore? Or even "cool" Sean Connery? I can't remember exactly which of the "Bond's" it was now, but I distinctly remember being 10 years old, sitting on our parlour settee, watching James Bond, and thinking: This guy is such a wuss! Honestly, the only time I ever liked Mr. Bond was when he was getting the bejeezums beaten out of him in Die Another Day(u know, when Brosnam was getting the electric shocks and was seeing flying thingys, just before the movie began proper) - I mean, he took it like a man. I bet if it'd been Moore, he'd made some licorice, chocolatey remark to his torturer (who'd be female B.T.W) and gotten her to giggle like a piglet (Owh, Mizzterr Bonhhd!); I don't even want to think of what Dalton would've done. Yeeesh.

But Bourne, now you got a real soldier. He doesn't make licorice, chocolatey remarks to nobody. He doesn't get lucky; he doesn't have fancy see-through cars; damn, he doesn't have nothing - no big Momma Judy Dench to save his lazy backside - nobody! Yet, he survives - and God help whoever gets in his way! Like Sisi! grin
  ROTFLOL . . .  grin  grin  grin hilarious! lol

Sisi and Doyin aka the only Bond-fans on NL grin
   the Bond thing is old, outdated and unrealistic, Jason Bourne is the FUTURE of spies and kick-ass agents  cool. I mean seriously, you can't even compare the two. From their fighting skills, to intelligence, to everything in between. And Bond will sleep with anything in a skirt *rolls her eyes* does the dude not have an ounce of self-control? Charming my a** shouldn't he have caught something by now?  cheesy But Bourne has no time for womanizing, disciplined but yet he carries a kind of charm about him - my kind of super-spy  kiss. Not the one that needs mummy to clean up his mess.

If you were running from the police or hired assasins, who would you want protecting you? the guy who's never gotten caught? or the one who'll stop for a martini and booty call? grin

I think Doyin is sour because yet again the CIA has smacked down the wuss-filled MI6  grin  cool
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by kay9(m): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2009
doyin13:

You remind me of Pussy Galore in Goldfinger  grin grin grin
KarmaMod:

*waka*  angry

can't expect much from a Buhnd fan anyway

Ladies, ladies, chill out alright? I mean, we all know who's going to lose if Bond and Bourne met in mortal kombat (be honest folks, we KNOW who it is, right?  grin) but PLEASE no need to smear Seun's wall with the loser's entrails, ok?

Sisi Jinx:

Ay yi yi! This right here is what they call taking someone to school and back!!!  How do I even begin to defend My Bond? Wait a sec. . . that's not the real isue here, how can I be on the opposite side of my own boss? Bond never went against M and Sisi will never go against K. . . gerrit, M. .  . K? Me Bond. . . to your M wink Hehehehehehe!

Sisi presh, I wish i could switch sides for you, but the memory of all those drippy, licorice remarks. . . yeeeesh. Pierce Brosnam wasn't so bad as 007 though; I actually liked Golden Eye - lots of toys all over the place, but Bond really showed some depth in his personality there - oh, and there was that fella (Dmitri or something, i can't remember) who's favorite saying was I'm Invincible!! He actually died saying it grin grin

But I think u're right Sisi; let's agree to disagree. . . smiley
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by kay9(m): 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2009
JeSoul:

If you were running from the police or hired assasins, who would you want protecting you? the guy who's never gotten caught? or the one who'll stop for a martini and booty call? grin

grin grin Guy spends more time [b]"shining the kongo" [/b]than he does saving the world!
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by SisiJinx: 5:05am On Jan 14, 2009
KarmaMod:

"Pussy Galore"

Yea so classy  angry

Hey, at least it's not Allota Vigina! Now that's just plain nas-tay!  angry

So you see, we are plenty classy!!! cool cool

JeSoul:

ROTFLOL . . .  grin  grin  grin hilarious! lol

Sisi and Doyin aka the only Bond-fans on NL grin
   the Bond thing is old, outdated and unrealistic, Jason Bourne is the FUTURE of spies and kick-ass agents  cool. I mean seriously, you can't even compare the two. From their fighting skills, to intelligence, to everything in between. And Bond will sleep with anything in a skirt *rolls her eyes* does the dude not have an ounce of self-control? Charming my a** shouldn't he have caught something by now?  cheesy But Bourne has no time for womanizing, disciplined but yet he carries a kind of charm about him - my kind of super-spy  kiss. Not the one that needs mummy to clean up his mess.

I think Doyin is sour because yet again the CIA has smacked down the wuss-filled MI6  grin  cool

Jeebus! Y'all have mercy on us now!! We are only two. . . only two! Wait a minute, we are only two? Two people who love Bond. . . James Bond?

Inconceivable!!!  angry angry angry

There's got to more. . . don't force me to open a Bond's appreciation thread because I will, I will just to prove you wrong.  tongue cheesy

kay9:

Ladies, ladies, chill out alright? I mean, we all know who's going to lose if Bond and Bourne met in mortal kombat (be honest folks, we KNOW who it is, right?  grin) but PLEASE no need to smear Seun's wall with the loser's entrails, ok?

Err. . . Boss, the thing is. .  . ehm. . . Doyin ehn, he is. . . how shall I put this. . . a HE and Yes, Yes we know who is going to win.

We surely do

kay9:

grin grin Guy spends more time [b]"shining the kongo" [/b]than he does saving the world!

Hey, a man's got to do what a man's go to do!

I can't believe Bond is being Penalized for being good at multitasking!!

Just because Bourne is still an amateur who has to focus on one thing at a time does not mean Bond's skills deserve ridicule.

Come on!!  grin
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by spikedcylinder: 9:48am On Jan 14, 2009
Doyin is prolly supporting bond because its "british". undecided So the only genuine bond fan is Sisi, and we shall get to the bottom of that one soon, wont we? tongue

Naa, u ain't right AND u ain't right. JeSoul isn't a guy; Mad Max isn't a guy; neither is spikedcylinder - yet they all think Bond's a girl-pansy - spikedcylinder  actually thinks he's a spoilt brat

cheesy grin
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by MadMax1(f): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2009
I think Bond's a girl pansy?When o? You must have accessed the wrong subconscious ke.
With the exception of Dalton and horrid Lazenby, Bond's a god. Karma already has her Bourne-lovin' mind made up, so she may point her eyeballs in that direction, thank you very much. But please, who're we kidding? There's no comparison. Bond totally rules.
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by SisiJinx: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2009
And then there were THREE!!!  kiss kiss kiss

Doing the Bond Dance. . . Booyaah!

Re: Bond Vs Bourne by JeSoul(f): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2009
kay9:

grin grin Guy spends more time "shining the kongo" [/b]than he does saving the world!
hehe  cheesy  cheesy

Sisi Jinx:

There's got to more. . . [b]don't force me to open a Bond's appreciation thread
because I will, I will just to prove you wrong.  tongue cheesy
  lol  grin  grin and we Bourne loyalists shall counter with 2 threads  cool

Hey, a man's got to do what a man's go to do!
I can't believe Bond is being Penalized for being good at multitasking!!
Just because Bourne is still an amateur who has to focus on one thing at a time does not mean Bond's skills deserve ridicule.
Come on!!  grin
  lol . . . multitasking indeed  grin  cheesy I wouldn't mind the multi-tasking so much if his Hot behind didn't get caught so often, or if his work wasn't so sloppy, and his mental state so[i] shaky [/i] that mummy needs to worry about him  grin  grin

Bourne is the kind of spy you can take home  grin . . . Bond? not so much  smiley  cool

Sisi Jinx:

And then there were THREE!!!  kiss kiss kiss

Doing the Bond Dance. . . Booyaah!

see the Bond dance is even yeye . . . the dude obviously has no rhythm  grin he can't even stay on beat . . . hehe
if to say na Bourne dey dance na break dance, pop locking, Krump & Salsa we for see  cool
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by KarmaMod(f): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2009
JeSoul:

Bourne is the kind of spy you can take home  grin . . . Bond? not so much  smiley  cool

Lol you can take Bond home if you want a STD for Christmas. ashewo oshi angry
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by SisiJinx: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2009
KarmaMod:

Lol you can take Bond home if you want a STD for Christmas. ashewo oshi  angry

Na wa ooh, if you had already made up your mind about the dorky photo coping cat, why did you open the thread sef? Anything to Bash Bond, abi! We see right through you and we didn't need one of Q's brilliantly crafted gadgets do it, that' how obvious you are. . . Ojukoroju obvious.
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by KarmaMod(f): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2009
Lmao Sisi Ive always disliked Bond. The reason for this thread was to make sure that Bourne was NOTHING LIKE Bond before I decide to watch the trilogy cool grin

ie No cheesy one-liners, giggling tarts, garbage like that sha

He's so wack now to the point that he actually drives a Ford. A car most Americans wouldnt be caught dead in sef. O ga  tongue
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by vescucci(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2009
Karma, please watch those films and put this debate to rest. It hurts to disagree with Sisi and Max.

I'm gonna have a coronary!
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by Sauron1: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2009
Bond vs Bourne?? Both of em are asswipes!!!
However, i still think Bond edges it.
He is a manly man and he rips women to shreds. . . . .Jason Bourne did not convince me he wasn't an eunuch. grin
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by spikedcylinder: 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

He is a manly man and he rips women to shreds. . . . .Jason Bourne did not convince me he wasn't an eunuch. grin

Jason's life is on the line and you want him to care about women? Lai Lai.
That yeye Bond and his stupid gadgets and martinis would just blurt our cheesy one liners and have stupid women (who end up getting killed by the way cheesy) drooling.
Shior! tongue
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by Sauron1: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Jason's life is on the line and you want him to care about women? Lai Lai.
That yeye Bond and his stupid gadgets and martinis would just blurt our cheesy one liners and have stupid women (who end up getting killed by the way cheesy) drooling.
Shior! tongue

His life was on the line?? What line??
Are u saying Bond does not go through near-death schitzos as well??

Bond rules. . . . . .super gadgets, superb cars, smart suits and beautiful women.
Jeeez. . . . . .Go n watch the old Bond movies and see the class Bond oozes.
Bond takes this with ease.
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by spikedcylinder: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

His life was on the line?? What line??
Are u saying Bond does not go through near-death schitzos as well??

Bond rules. . . . . .super gadgets, superb cars, smart suits and beautiful women.
Jeeez. . . . . .Go n watch the old Bond movies and see the class Bond oozes.
Bond takes this with ease.

Ford?

Tee hee hee! grin
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by KarmaMod(f): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2009
[b]F[/b]ound
[b]O[/b]n
[b]R[/b]oad
[b]D[/b]ead

*rolls eyes*

You'd sooner see people in Chevys
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by Sauron1: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Ford?

Tee hee hee! grin

Ford car that can buy 30 McLarens.
Besides, what about em other cars he drives. . . .Aston Martins, BMW(Z3/Z8) Jaguars, Lotus Espirit??
Can the CIA afford this for Bourne?? grin
[img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:UTFci0mcv1T6cM:http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z52/muratos/vubx/rinspeedsquba-diving-car-james-bond.jpg[/img]

Then get back to me when Jason Bourne can bed a woman as posh as this. grin grin grin
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by SisiJinx: 1:56am On Jan 16, 2009
KarmaMod:

Lmao Sisi Ive always disliked Bond. The reason for this thread was to make sure that Bourne was NOTHING LIKE Bond before I decide to watch the trilogy cool grin

ie No cheesy one-liners, giggling tarts, garbage like that sha

He's so wack now to the point that he actually drives a Ford. A car most Americans wouldnt be caught dead in sef. O ga  tongue

Ohnoyoudi'ent!  shocked shocked shocked

Oh we are so taking this Outside!  angry angry

vescucci:

Karma, please watch those films and put this debate to rest. It hurts to disagree with Sisi and Max.

I'm gonna have a coronary!

Awww Vesc, you should know no Bond, No Bourne, No Gadget and definitely no opposite side of an arguement can tear us apart!! So cease with all talks of coronary. . . let's leave it where it belongs, for Bourne from trying so hard to be BOND. Lmao! I couldn't resist! cheesy kiss

~Sauron~:

Oh let me count the ways you make my heart go pitty pat!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by MadMax1(f): 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2009
All you Bourniacs know you used two fingers for guns and played Bond as kids, and your kids will play Bond. Tell them 'Bourne' and they'll say Who? Bond saves the world, all Bourne saves is his skinny ass.
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by KarmaMod(f): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2009
yea saves the world with his crab infested pubes.

Im not letting my kid watch a movie titled "Octopussy"

Bond ko. Bail ni. angry
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by SisiJinx: 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2009
Mad_Max:

All you Bourniacs know you used two fingers for guns and played Bond as kids, and your kids will play Bond. Tell them 'Bourne' and they'll say Who? Bond saves the world, all Bourne saves is his skinny ass.

You tell 'em Max!!

KarmaMod:

yea saves the world with his crab infested pubes.

Bond ko. Bail ni. angry

Rotflmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by MadMax1(f): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2009
KarmaMod:

But you can let them sing
Pussycat pussycat where have you been
I went to London to see the Queen!

Abi?
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by SisiJinx: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2009
Mad_Max:

Abi?

On Karma's behalf, I say. . . TOUCHE!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=5pt]She gon kill me[/size]
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by KarmaMod(f): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2009
Mad_Max:

Abi?

what kin foolish song be this?

I dont live in London e jo. Queen ko. Drag Queen ni angry
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by SisiJinx: 12:45am On Jan 20, 2009
Lmao!! They sing it in Naija oooh. . . at least that's why I learnt it in Nursery school. cheesy
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by spikedcylinder: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2009
KarmaMod:

what kin foolish song be this?

I dont live in London e jo. Queen ko. Drag Queen ni angry

LOL! Your own version would be: "I'm going to New York to see the pimps". tongue cheesy
Re: Bond Vs Bourne by MadMax1(f): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2009
spikedcylinder:

LOL! Your own version would be: "I'm going to New York to see the pimps". tongue cheesy
ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin You have no idea how funny that is!
But Karma doesn't know the song na shocked What on earth kind of Nigerian child doesn't know that song!My sides o. I can't stop laughing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Lion Was Yours? / Amstel Malta Box Office: Worthy of Praise? / hot actor, bobby ogoloma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.