Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Another Picture Of GMB In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Picture Of GMB In London (40580 Views)

Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration / Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! / GEJ Reveals Shocking News About GMB In Enugu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
doctokwus:

I have no problem with him ruling the Nigerdeltans if you people are comfortable with his own unique brand of daftness.But for a single entity called Nigeria, it won't happen you better start facing that reality.

See this one, who dey happy say e dey same country with dimwits, slaves and nut-heads like you? You think say Niger Delta for never advance byfar if not for the useless entity called Nigeria?

I'm always in for the breakage of Nigeria make everybody go their tent. Blood sucking demons!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Old man. He should step down. As the match want to start hope u all have the authentic tips for today?

See how to predict and win using my formate. It worked for me and a lot of people. I hope and believe it will work for u. Visit the link on my signature sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Pennywise(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
I bet his next destination will be Bill Clinton's Foundation in the US while dropping by Sen McCain and the New York Times office. grin.

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by eleko1: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
May the gate of hell open and swallow the enemies of this great country and those who wish BUHARI dead. God says with long life I will satisfy BUHARI cool. Long life is BUHAaRI birthright

2 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by karimusa: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
tolextony:
HOW TO BE AN APC MEMBER OR
FAN
1. Create lies; 2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented;
3.Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with
superior argument.
4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.
5. Insult the president and anyone
that supports him
6. Lie that GEJ stole $49 billion.
7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GEJ in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GEJ in a badlight.
8. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a badlight and
agree with any post showing him in
a goodlight.
6. Celebrate bokoharam attacks by
shouting "GEJ is Clueless, Our
soldiers are weak and 6weeks is
counting oh"
What surprises me is the ease and
unremorseful impunity at which
Buhari and his supporters tell lies.
You can never see any iota of
morality in them, it's such a shame!
If they tell you they represent
change tell them to refute the
attached picture. Imagine Tinubu
telling you he will fight
corruption..don't be decieved..Vote
wisely. cheesy

confused man.....another Doyin Okupe in making

4 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by elari(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Caseless:
fayose and his goons should head to the memorial hospital in London so they can have their bp checked after seeing this picture.

those that wish BUHARI death shall die before him.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by major466(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Is this the Chatham House APC leaders claimed Buhari will deliver a speech together with top British Citizens All I see is black people. APC and Lies are like Twins.

Buhari in 2013.
Source: http://www.demotix.com/search/media/General%20Buhari

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by doctokwus: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
calebo101:

See this one, who dey happy say e dey same country with dimwits, slaves and nut-heads like you? [b]You think say Niger Delta for never advance byfar if not for the useles[/b]s entity called Nigeria?
!
With the types of GEJ,tompolo,boyloaf and asari dokubo in charge. I wish you people luck.

3 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
yes long life.... that is the hand walk of those badpdp....they only want distruction in this country.. let us vote apc in....apc....change.....
eleko1:
May the gate of hell open and swallow the enemies of this gret country and those who wish BUHARI dead. God says with long life I will satisfy BUHARI cool. Long life is BUHAaRI birthright

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by udemzyudex(m): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hahahahaha... grin these guys are doing everything possible to make us believe their lies.. The more they lie ,the more i keep laughing,the first pic really crack my ribs,wetin him dey do for back?

Pls APC should stop this rûbbish pls

2 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by sunsplash99(m): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
doctokwus:

Even look at the number of doctors attending to him,i even see Fayose's personal physician checking his heart functions.This man buhari must have more than prostate cancer o! grin grin
Even if buhari is brought on a stretcher,the votes are locked down for him.
GEJ can never rule this country again,there is no force on earth or beyond that will see him staying beyond may 29.
only one thing wld stop me from voting GMB, Dats if he is dead and buried before the election. Am ready to vote for him in d hospital bed, on a stretcher or his corpse on unburied. Let him die d day of d election, provided he has not been buried, am going to vote his corpse instead of clueless GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by sandfield: 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is he trying to stabilise the price of oil in the market, see how he is looking at that palmtop on his hand, does he know how to press it?

He should forget about winning and focus on telling those people there to come and buy his cows, at least he can become an importer and exporters of cows.

Imagine the company name would be "Buhari and Sons Cows limited"

gej till 2019
this are old pictures.PHOTOSHOP THINGS

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by sunsplash99(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=udemzyudex post=30947292]Hahahahaha... grin these guys are doing everything possible to make us believe their lies.. The more they lie ,the more i keep laughing,the first pic really crack my ribs,wetin him dey do for back?

2 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
I have no issue with APC and PDP and i do not wish GMB dead, But Nairaland is now becoming so useless and helping to spread propaganda. Inasmuch as its a forum, threads that made front page should be confirmed (@seun). This is nonsense, If a blog do same, we'll call for the blogger's head, why will nairaland promote such unconfirmed thread? Will nairaland not upload images to google to verify them before confirmation? If you most post such topics to front page (in the name of traffic), then write unconfirmed on the topic.

SEUN as a genius in IT, upload this image and verify the timestamp.

6 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by bigmo1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Caseless:
fayose and his goons should head to the memorial hospital in London so they can have their bp checked after seeing this picture.

Amen!Amen!Amen in Jesus name, Fire!
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
this are the work of pdp.. they dont want GUD THINGS FOR THIS COUNTRY....
gbl01:
I have no issue with APC and PDP and i do not wish GMB dead, But Nairaland is now becoming so useless and helping to spread propaganda. Inasmuch as its a forum, threads that made front page should be confirmed (@seun). This is nonsense, If a blog do same, we'll call for the blogger's head, why will nairaland promote such unconfirmed thread? Will nairaland not upload images to google to verify them before confirmation? If you most post such topics to front page (in the name of traffic), then write unconfirmed on the topic.

SEUN as a genius in IT, upload this image and verify the timestamp.
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
with the way the APC folks are trying to defend that Buhari is not in an hospital, there seem to be some sort of truth in that rumour, for if they had defended the certificate issue with such passion, it would have died out faster.

http://www.demotix.com/news/1849864/retired-nigerian-general-buhari-attends-african-diaspora-conference#media-1849830 The original thread of the image on this thread

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by udemzyudex(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
How is that my biz?
It your choice bro.
sunsplash99:

Let him GMB die d day of d election, provided he has
not been buried, am going to vote his corpse instead of
clueless GEJ.
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by hismerhill(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
tolextony:
HOW TO BE AN APC MEMBER OR
FAN
1. Create lies; 2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented;
3.Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with
superior argument.
4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.
5. Insult the president and anyone
that supports him
6. Lie that GEJ stole $49 billion.
7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GEJ in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GEJ in a badlight.
8. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a badlight and
agree with any post showing him in
a goodlight.
6. Celebrate bokoharam attacks by
shouting "GEJ is Clueless, Our
soldiers are weak and 6weeks is
counting oh"
What surprises me is the ease and
unremorseful impunity at which
Buhari and his supporters tell lies.
You can never see any iota of
morality in them, it's such a shame!
If they tell you they represent
change tell them to refute the
attached picture. Imagine Tinubu
telling you he will fight
corruption..don't be decieved..Vote
wisely. cheesy

It is safe 2 conclude dat u av lost ur thinking cap
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by karimusa: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
doctokwus:

With the types of GEJ,tompolo,boyloaf and asari dokubo in charge. I wish you people luck.

@ doctokwus.....Dt waste time with empty heads... only in Nigeria that militants will have the control of a nation. They are even more focused than the docile GEJ
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
this are the work of pdp.. they dont want GUD THINGS FOR THIS COUNTRY....

You might need to re-read what i wrote, maybe you'll understand it thereafter
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Eluwilussit(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
We have a lot of liars and deceivers on NL. At this point, it is so difficult to believe any news. Even with pictures. Shame
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=gbl01 post=30947412]
I UNDERSTAND what u just wrote.. am just saying this is the work of pdp
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by eleko1: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
yes long life.... that is the hand work of those. Useless pd pigs....they only want destruction in this country.. let us vote apc in....apc....change.....
They are only lifting/promoting BUHARI to ASO ROCK. BUHARI name don hook those imbe.cile pigs for throat.GOD pass them.

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
Eluwilussit:
We have a lot of liars and deceivers on NL. At this point, it is so difficult to believe any news. Even with pictures. Shame

the shame is on nairaland, moderator and owner. They push anything to front page (which shows they agree with it), without even verifying data. Now a twitter post is now considered authentic source. what a shame!

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=adewumiopeyemi post=30947454][/quote]

the work of PDP is to copy and image from http://www.demotix.com/news/1849864/retired-nigerian-general-buhari-attends-african-diaspora-conference#media-1849830 and post it on nairaland as a picture taken recently?

screw PDP, screw APC. we must be ourselves and not let party shape us
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Coldfeet(f): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
Caseless:

This your prayer e be as e get o! A 72 year old sickly man is what apc wants to rule nigeria? With all the burdens that awaits him should he (in his dreams only)win! No be Death wish be that? You people are sending him to "go and die" instead of retirement from active politics? Amen to your prayer thengrin
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by nzeadachie: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
soe:
foool..how much were u paid? Any picture buhari releases, u quickly Photoshop it unto a fake news page dated 2013

...ur stupidity level will be a subject of medical psychiatric research in 2020.
GO AND LOOK FOR JOB, BUHARI IS ON SICK BED, MOREOVER BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
and who are u going to vote for.. since u just said just nw .. screw pdp and screw apc.... smiley
gbl01:

the work of PDP is to copy and image from http://www.demotix.com/news/1849864/retired-nigerian-general-buhari-attends-african-diaspora-conference#media-1849830 and post it on nairaland as a picture taken recently?

screw PDP, screw APC. we must be ourselves and not let party shape us
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Neplusultra(f): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hmmnn! Na wa! Dis election shud jus come n go, make I hear word! Person wen God put for dere, naim go dey dere! Shikena.
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Eluwilussit(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
gbl01:

the shame is on nairaland, moderator and owner. They push anything to front page (which shows they agree with it), without even verifying data. Now a twitter post is now considered authentic source. what a shame!

Big shame.
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by iffydave: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
soe:
foool..how much were u paid? Any picture buhari releases, u quickly Photoshop it unto a fake news page dated 2013

...ur stupidity level will be a subject of medical psychiatric research in 2020.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) / President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members / Obasanjo Unveils Garment Factory In Abeokuta, Harps On Entrepreneurial Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.