Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Another Picture Of GMB In London - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Picture Of GMB In London (40594 Views)

Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration / Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! / GEJ Reveals Shocking News About GMB In Enugu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by ckc(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2015
sunsplash99:

Let him GMB die d day of d election, provided he has
not been buried, am going to vote his corpse instead of
clueless GEJ.
Clap for urself
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by ckc(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
i'd rather watch boko haram put a bullet through my head than vote gej.
They will soon do so.Fool

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
venatus25:
you call the picture a photo shop pic because he is looking nice there,
If he appears to be in the hospital bed hope you will be happy, you Heartless madgoat
the picture is not photoshopped...i said the newspaper dated 2013 is photo shopped.

Whenever buhari releases a current pic of himself in london, the PdP guys rush to create a fake newspaper of 2013 and paste the pic on it, claiming that that pics is an old pic of 2013.

I am sure u didn't understand me thus you called me a madgoat.

Well...i hope u understand now
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by elantraceey(f): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery QUIT tryn to im press me coz am from London....it aint gooono work. May I remind u that I drives £28,000 Range rover spot and I have moiney. I can hav u if/when I want..truss me! angry

Is this what you've made yourself to believe? undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by venatus25(m): 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
soe:
the picture is not photoshopped...i said the newspaper dated 2013 is photo shopped.

Whenever buhari releases a current pic of himself in london, the PdP guys rush to create a fake newspaper of 2013 and paste the pic on it, claiming that that pics is an old pic of 2013.

I am sure u didn't understand me thus you called me a madgoat.

Well...i hope u understand now
I'm sorry for addressing you in such a negative manner.

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by bejeria101(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
elantraceey:

Bros na the money wey your english buy be dis? Wonder what kind of people nl is producing
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by MrCork: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
elantraceey:

...sweery am a Londoner & I hav moiney and to be honest...I can get my woman I want includdinn u (no ofeeense ) angry
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by elantraceey(f): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery am a Londoner & I hav moiney and to be honest...I can get my woman I want includdinn u (no ofeeense ) angry

You wish undecided
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by MrCork: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
elantraceey:

You wish undecided

^^^^attitude...and then they complian they cant find man on nairaland! undecided
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by elantraceey(f): 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^attitude...and then they complian they cant find man on nairaland! undecided

Ain't you tired of saying that undecided
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by MrCork: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
elantraceey:

Ain't you tired of saying that undecided

....sweeery..juss in case u ask about ma £28,000 (cash) Range ROver spot and that am from London Peckam and that I have moiney...and since u ask about my pound sterlin....I take kit u nevar been to London in yor life..Correct! undecided
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by elantraceey(f): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
MrCork:

....sweeery..juss in case u ask about ma £28,000 (cash) Range ROver spot and that am from London Peckam and that I have moiney...and since u ask about my pound sterlin....I take kit u nevar been to London in yor life..Correct! undecided

*yawns*
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by MrCork: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
elantraceey:

*yawns*

...sweeery am from London...so u telln me if I take of ma shirt...u wil not jump on me??...u tink u all that? ....You Ghana chicks mennnn.. Goat! undecided
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by babestella: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
soe:
foool..how much were u paid? Any picture buhari releases, u quickly Photoshop it unto a fake news page dated 2013

...ur stupidity level will be a subject of medical psychiatric research in 2020.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / Weapons Recovered From Criminals By Soldiers In The North. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.