Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Another Picture Of GMB In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Picture Of GMB In London (40597 Views)

Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration / Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! / GEJ Reveals Shocking News About GMB In Enugu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Rilwayne001: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
ojialo:
I've seen those pictures before now

Where?

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by datribune: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
#IHaveDecided SAI BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Oyewalesegun: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
I bliv this pic will shot mouth of that ode munmu oponu were fayose and his peedeepee

2 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by razzaque: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Amen [/color]iiiuu[color=#990000]
Caseless:
fayose and his goons should head to the memorial hospital in London so they can have their bp checked after seeing this picture.

those that wish BUHARI death shall die before him.

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is he trying to stabilise the price of oil in the market, see how he is looking at that palmtop on his hand, does he know how to press it?

He should forget about winning and focus on telling those people there to come and buy his cows, at least he can become an importer and exporters of cows.

Imagine the company name would be "Buhari and Sons Cows limited"

gej till 2019

Skype Debate between GEJ and GMB's supporters is scheduled for tomorrow, Sunday, 22nd of February 2015 at 8:00pm (Nigerian Time). To participate, send me a request on Skype (My Username is "TimothyNkenu"wink and let the request be accompanied by your name and the your candidate e.g "I am Sadiq Tochukwu Adewale and I am for Buhari in the Debate"
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
datribune:
#IHaveDecided SAI BUHARI

Skype Debate between GEJ and GMB's supporters is scheduled for tomorrow, Sunday, 22nd of February 2015 at 8:00pm (Nigerian Time). To participate, send me a request on Skype (My Username is "TimothyNkenu"wink and let the request be accompanied by your name and the your candidate e.g "I am Sadiq Tochukwu Adewale and I am for Buhari in the Debate"
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Hidentity(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
nzeadachie:
SHAME ON YOU

I think that posting a link will be more credible than this picture that seeks to debunk that it is a recent picture. Just post the link to this picture and let us see it. I am suspecting it may just be fixed under that date.

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by musiwa97: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hère is thé building thé fake historico agreement was sign, thé western Nigeria parlement did ont approve, thé agreement. But thé many who sign it sas about to l'os his job. Hé went ahead to Sign

Dis regardons thé perliment. Who os Bukhari vice président fatherinlaw. Thé reason they sign it London, eh île western Nigeria had an emperor who refuse. Nigeria on thé ôter sidère had thé queen.

Si it si me and thé queen Whois are suppose to sign. I refuse to sign bécasse périment refuse. But Bukhari vice président disobey parlement and stil sign witz en gland.even Émile hé had nô such power to sign suce agreement
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
sunsplash99:

only one thing wld stop me from voting GMB, Dats if he is dead and buried before the election. Am ready to vote for him in d hospital bed, on a stretcher or his corpse on unburied. Let him die d day of d election, provided he has not been buried, am going to vote his corpse instead of clueless GEJ.

lol see common sense wey you get? you had better be governed by a dead man to a living being? hope you are still a child

2 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by major466(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
milkywaves:
Scientist have discovered that Diarrhoea of the mouth is a symptom of Buharrihoea.. I am sure, that he will definitely visit the hospital b4 or after the conference. Is a known fact that he Buhari is sick.
GEJ till the vaccine for Buharrihoea is discovered and developed.

If you are DAFT and Blind to various transformations Nigeria is currently undergoing keep chanting the war song of sai buhari..
GEJ TILL 2019...
He built 14 federal universities across Nigeria in four years. Wat will buhari build? If not prisons.
Obama said, "Africa needs strong institutions to fight corruption." GEJ has been empowering and building various institutions and employing technological tools to fight corruption. buhari said he will personally lead the war against BH, which shows that he is old skool and still in the 80s.. By their fruit we shall know them..
God bless GEJ. God bless Nigeria and forgive those who chant war songs of sai buharri. God will never allow this country to be plunged into darkness IJN Amen.
grin grin grin
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
musiwa97:
Hère is thé building thé fake historico agreement was sign, thé western Nigeria parlement did ont approve, thé agreement. But thé many who sign it sas about to l'os his job. Hé went ahead to Sign

Dis regardons thé perliment. Who os Bukhari vice président fatherinlaw. Thé reason they sign it London, eh île western Nigeria had an emperor who refuse. Nigeria on thé ôter sidère had thé queen.

Si it si me and thé queen Whois are suppose to sign. I refuse to sign bécasse périment refuse. But Bukhari vice président disobey parlement and stil sign witz en gland.even Émile hé had nô such power to sign suce agreement

you fit spell your name sef? why not forget politics and face your English class
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by tsdarkside(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
doctokwus:

How can GMB lose to GEJ in this election?Its not possible,so no need asking what won't happen.

that video "youths for gej" i still didnt forget....

even this hospital in london is nigerian named.......... grin grin grin
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Forwetinnah: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Deception galore. ...

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Coldfeet(f): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
Caseless:
pls, answer my question. If ur dad is 72, would u ask him to stop being the head of the family simply because he's old?
my dad is 80 years this year! He retired from active work since he was 55!!! All hr does now is travel the world with his beautiful wife my lovely mum wink buys gifts and spoils his grand children! And he is healthy and strong.

Nigeria is not buharis family! You people should stop seeing Nigerias leadership as your inheritance or birthright!

My elder brother is in charge of my fathers estate! He is young and able. ( youthful and more alert)

Guy you are indeed CASELESS! tell your father buharia to go and rest and enjoy the reminder of his years in peace and happiness! Else after he loses comes march he will live regretting the time,effort and resources he wasted vying for the presidential post.

2 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Caseless: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Coldfeet:
my dad is 80 years this year! He retired from active work since he was 55!!! All hr does now is travel the world with his beautiful wife my lovely mum wink buys gifts and spoils his grand children! And he is healthy and strong.

Nigeria is not buharis family! You people should stop seeing Nigerias leadership as your inheritance or birthright!

My elder brother is in charge of my fathers estate! He is young and able. ( youthful and more alert)

Guy you are indeed CASELESS! tell your father buharia to go and rest and enjoy the reminder of his years in peace and happiness! Else after he loses comes march he will live regretting the time,effort and resources he wasted vying for the presidential post.
and you think i'm going to believe this grunge? Lies!!!

2 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by MrCork: 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
elantraceey:

Unfortunately for you this one is not looking for a man on Nl , just an advice undecided

...sweeery QUIT tryn to im press me coz am from London....it aint gooono work. May I remind u that I drives £28,000 Range rover spot and I have moiney. I can hav u if/when I want..truss me! angry
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by PapiWata: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
donnypool:

you fit spell your name sef? why not forget politics and face your English class

If you no take time today, the Baale go because of you start new thread for politics forum here, come begin to query you like how chairman dey query local government worker when too dey late for work-place.

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Coldfeet(f): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Caseless:
and you think i'm going to believe this grunge? Lies!!!
I knew you won't so CASEclosed!

Heed my advice though!
Vote for GEJ!
#FORWARDNIGERIA wink

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by 9jatatafo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
But why is APC working so hard in making us believe that all is well and why is PDP working extra hard in Operation Pull Him Down (OPHD)? Analyzing the photo smells photoshoping. The response is not just real. Hmmmmm what a wasting generation of leaders. African in diaspora meeting indeed. I hope the tv stations will report this news and show us motion pictures and not static ones like above!
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by baywatch84(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
erico2k2:

I av quoted you just so I can ask howfah na after election.So if GMB loses what will he do?
are you a nigerian? Well you a saTANist and a parasite, by God's grace after your worst defeat by March 28 you and fellow Jonathanians will be in coma
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Martbeat(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
omo diz pix don yey naw.. na old pix be all dis ones ooooo
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Forwetinnah: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
milkywaves:
Scientist have discovered that Diarrhoea of the mouth is a symptom of Buharrihoea.. I am sure, that he will definitely visit the hospital b4 or after the conference. Is a known fact that he Buhari is sick.
GEJ till the vaccine for Buharrihoea is discovered and developed..
If you are DAFT and Blind to various transformations Nigeria is currently undergoing keep chanting the war song of sai buhari..
GEJ TILL 2019...
He built 14 federal universities across Nigeria in four years. Wat will buhari build? If not prisons.
Obama said, "Africa needs strong institutions to fight corruption." GEJ has been empowering and building various institutions and employing technological tools to fight corruption. buhari said he will personally lead the war against BH, which shows that he is old skool and still in the 80s.. By their fruit we shall know them..
God bless GEJ. God bless Nigeria and forgive those who chant war songs of sai buharri. God will never allow this country to be plunged into darkness IJN Amen.

Don't sweat it...These pictures are all old pictures! David Cameron is the new PM, not Tony Blair
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by lecturer11: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
I love my president to be. May God Almighty bless him for me
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by PapiWata: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
musiwa97:

Musiwa, so na him be say upon all the people when tell you say make you no mistake go try that strong Canada bush smoke again, you kukuma go do am, put am fire yakataaa, sotaaay ya eye come turn finish. From there you just wake up witi vex, come begin dey type any language when enter ya head like dream, dey ask question, answer ya own question, different-different dey go like that.

As your eye go done clear small by now, you self, make you just try read all the rubbish when you type put here, and tell me if you see any ONE when get head inside all that plenty type when you type put so.

All this push-me-I-push-you wey you dey display here fiti let us commot you for we Baale position o.

After make you no talk say dem never tell you before.
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by redcap: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by musiwa97: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
computer keyboard problem.
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by redcap: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Why insert the picture in between. providing the link would have been better. ihan

Its all yours,

http://www.demotix.com/news/1849864/retired-nigerian-general-buhari-attends-african-diaspora-conference/all-media

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by robay(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
sugarvallly:
I smell photoshop.buhari stop decivin us
chai!!! ,u ave dead brain cell,ur brain is nt Ok again cheesy
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Jwonder(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by PapiWata: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
musiwa97:
computer keyboard problem.

If you let ya keyboard control you, na from there another set of problem go start.

No let am control you o.

Show am say na you get am, say dem no born keyboard well to control you.

Show am say ya spirit strong pass keyboard own. We dey with you, Musiwa.

We no turn back at all.
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by WOCKHARDI(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
sunsplash99:

only one thing wld stop me from voting GMB, Dats if he is dead and buried before the election. Am ready to vote for him in d hospital bed, on a stretcher or his corpse on unburied. Let him die d day of d election, provided he has not been buried, am going to vote his corpse instead of clueless GEJ.
So if a ' dead ' Buhari assumedly wins the election, what do you imagine will happen? Don't you think there will be serious crisis? So you love this man more than your dear country that you want to salvage
Think before you rant. Clueless opposition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians / Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.