Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

How To Make A Girl Call You - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl Call You (50121 Views)

Guys How Do You Feel When A Girl Call You 'dear' By Man Of List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by Cutehector(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
himkers:

She just registered today and you've been watching her closely.... are you a deity??
yes! Pls bown down and worship me!
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
yes! Pls bown down and worship me!

Lemme go and buy local fowl and yam first...ayam coming grin
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by Tallesty1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Skoopy:

See how u dey disgrace yourself, do you have a problem with understanding? Oya show us where this chic talk say she get car.
Read her other comments. She talks about being independent and owning stuffs that why I said "The Way She Go About.
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by Toks2008(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:

Apologies if I made you angry or sounded rude in any way. I just wanted to make a point
I don't dabble into these kind of conversations
Thanks
f

Hmmm I like your type but I also know that most ladies with your disposition do have a price. Yours may not be recharge card but somthing else.

Just wondering

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by Cutehector(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
himkers:

Lemme go and buy local fowl and yam first...ayam coming grin
local what? R u high on pure water? Pls I only accept burnt offerings like fresh fish, chicken peri peri, cow leg, u knw all dose Behind foods dat u wil use to appease me.
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by jahlove4jah: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:

Sorry if I sounded rude. I know guys hate to see any woman that threatens their supremacy.

Once again, accept my apologiesundecided
It is good when people apologise for hurting others. @Topic, this will work for only Gold diggers. Though these group of girls are many,but there are still decent girls it will not work for. I have seen girls forward back sms containing recharge pin.we need not generalise
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by Edusouls(m): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
iron lady, independent woman, so much confidence in you but i tell you solemly prepare to end up single, cos no man even the weakest can live with an unsubmissive woman, so drive on your life no body go disturb you...
missjenna:
Yes it works for cheap and purposeless ladies
This stuff can't work on me. I am an independent and purpose driven woman. I ride the vehicle of my life. I can never take the back seat.

If I dont want to pick your call,I won't.
Nothing will make meundecided
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by sundoj08(m): 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
The way you go about telling what nobody asked you is sure prove that you don't own a bicycle let alone a car.

Independent kor anniversary ni
lool guy small small na
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by Ab4got: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
I don't think it works dat way
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by Kedam(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:
This stuff can't work on me. I am an independent and purpose driven woman. I ride the vehicle of my life. I can never take the back seat.

what if it work on you. What if you take the back seat by mistake? What will u do ?life is unpredictable lol.
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by anigbajumo(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
I will only load the card and flash!#The flash means i have seen the card pls dont call me grin
chai!dis 1 gonna chop person money vnish ooo
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by francizy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Well grin #Yinmu Keep teaching them film tricks..that crap won't work on a ho3 not to talk of [size=14pt]Mr. Bigz[/size] girls like us grin

Fixed... grin tongue
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by pussypounder(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
I dont care

Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by ayokunlei(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
The way you go about telling what nobody asked you is sure prove that you don't own a bicycle let alone a car.

Independent kor anniversary ni

in summary; only empty vessels makes noise.
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by damekings(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:

Oya shut up and take this 2million naira, make u commot for hia jhoor
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by craix(m): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
You own na play
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by justmag(m): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:

I think i am in love. grin that's if you truly are what you claim you are. angry
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
pcguru1:
shame on you guys, we have here a babe telling us she's not driven by cheap stuffs and she can provide for her herself, something we always want our Nigerian girls to be, but what do we do, we put our own down, hate our sister just because she's actually independent. anyway sha Missjenna that's the spirit jor. who knows where they sell weed around here am low on supply kiss
and u think if she is actually a girl she go luv u and give u cash abi, some guys can ode(mux2) dia sef cus of girl. Go lie down joor
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by mizzyboy007: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:

SHUT UP.... you too talk. make I send I card now remove one number.... if I hear say u no call me. yeye.
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
johnson157:
and u think if she is actually a girl she go luv u and give u cash abi, some guys can ode(mux2) dia sef cus of girl. Go lie down joor

no vex bro, but this kinda logic wey you put for sentence no make sense, abeg try explain am again no vex bro ma binu wink
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by Emma8043(m): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
IfyAwazie:
She will call, collect wat she wants and still dump u.
Not after i don colet my grati-wety lol grin grin
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by babyfaceafrica: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
endfx1:

I'm not saying if her apology is right or wrong as long she pass the message.. All am saying is that its an admirable virtue for a lady to apologise or say sorry in a public forum where she's lambasted like what we are seeing.

As guys our nature is just so egocentric......she falls for the cheap prank,"she's a gold digger,cheap n worthless and if she does not fall for it oh "she's so proud n fall of herself"...so wats d bone of contention?

Abeg free the gal joor she's entitled to wat she believes.
u spoilt is ur well presented arguement with another wrong notion as guys is egocentric...please where did u get dat from....stop generalizing ,talk for ursef
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by dubemivan(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:

You just captured my attention... brillant post! I would love to know you better
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
pcguru1:

no vex bro, but this kinda logic wey you put for sentence no make sense, abeg try explain am again no vex bro ma binu wink
den fine yoruba person for ur area make u ask am meanin of ode, secondly mux2 is =mumu just incase u no know meaning of ode
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
johnson157:
den fine yoruba person for ur area make u ask am meanin of ode, secondly mux2 is =mumu just incase u no know meaning of ode

okay i see, guy you are *smart* you know this Yoruba language is very complicated.
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:

Wetin you dey feel self @missjenna. Mumu kobo kobo girl that buff up in the name of I dey Hustle my way... Even GEJ daughter will call the recharge card sender to re send the card . Not even cheap kobo kobo girl....mumu fowl, comore fly yeye fowl
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by jvera(f): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
for me i wont call as long as i didnt ask for it.
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by maxjax(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
una stil dey on this matter....i know the trick works, but certainly not for everybody that i know for sure.
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
u spoilt is ur well presented arguement with another wrong notion as guys is egocentric...please where did u get dat from....stop generalizing ,talk for ursef
do u mean General Muhamudu Buhari?
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by endfx1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
babyfaceafrica:

My bro take it or leave it....Its no notion or generalizing issue..Naturally men are full of ego one thing or the other will always reveal that side in every man. Especially wen it has to do with money n women
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by babyfaceafrica: 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
ebenezer4o2:
do u mean General Muhamudu Buhari?
. Lolz.....
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You by Leoswaggs(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
alberto2k:

And what is this one feeling like? undecided
abeg help me ask ha oo..na 4 ha pocket sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.