Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please (2830 Views)

Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. / He's Just Too Nice, I Need Your Advise Please / The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by nikkflexible(f): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
MzzTega:

Good. you not having any feeling for him might be because it is not meant to be or there's something wrong with you.
you can give it a try tho.
tanx dear....i really appreciate
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by ronald4lif(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Some single girls dey find this kind guys dem no see, others wish their boyfriends could be as committed and good as him but for where. Don't be surprised one babe dey die to have the guy attention somewhere but the guy no come gbadu her. Life ehh

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by MzzTega(f): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
nikkflexible:
tanx dear....i really appreciate
you're welcome.
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by stunningjudy(f): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
nikkflexible:
Exactly ..our friendship started wen i was in year 1(4years course), he was in year 2 then(5years course) so we graduated at d same time..we r even both tru wit our youth service but he is still on the matter
Summary, he has refused to be friend zoned. grin
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by nikkflexible(f): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
stunningjudy:

Summary, he has refused to be friend zoned. grin
lol...my sister i tire
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by Debola69(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
nikkflexible:
For mature ladies preferably (guys too can add one or two things)

Would you say yes to a guy that extremely loves you and has been saying and showing it for 5years running but then what you have for him is extreme likeness and you aint sure you love him?
With his personality,looks and other qualities you are ok but then you have not come to see yourself loving him no matter how lengthy and quality your chat sessions are.
though you have nobody you are dating presently.

*Takes out mic*

Pardon me but it means you are just a CONFUSED human being. You have no boyfriend yet you're doing shakara? *buys ticket, popcorn and coke*

Continue, I go like view your film when you old well-well.

*Keeps mic*
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by mank1234(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Give us update here. Are you still 'friendzoning' this fine chap?
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by thestevens: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2017
That guy sure have time on his hand,I don't think I have much patience and time.
nikkflexible:

Would you say yes to a guy that extremely loves you and has been saying and showing it for 5years running but then what you have for him is extreme likeness and you aint sure you love him?
With his personality,looks and other qualities you are ok but then you have not come to see yourself loving him no matter how lengthy and quality your chat sessions are.
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by NaeChris: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2017
nikkflexible:

''Extreme likeness could be love actually considering the magnitude 'extreme'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy / Guys Imagine / Should I Be Afraid Of Of This Babe....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.