Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. (3354 Views)

Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) / OMG! This Lady Says Black Boys Can’t Handle Her / He Asked For Nude Photos - He Could Not Handle Her Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by Treash(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Guys I don't know what to do. I just came out of a Cybercafe, at Sango Ota, this afternoon to take a bike home when i stormed a young cute girl on a bike. Ordinarily, I don't like taking bike with two people because of personal comfort. But this girl couldn't be a left over to me, so immediately halted the bike so I could join her. The movement was interesting because of the body touch I give her from behind; though she seems innocent but I knew where i was going, then thinking how to get her contact. I even pretended like I was a stranger so I started asking her irrelevant questions about locations and local governments, tending to create familiarity with her (under 20). In short, I got her number, Pelumi by name, schooling in Ibadan Poly. I even went an extra mile giving her my complementary card, which carries my official details as a lawyer, though i needed money seriously (those working in Ogun State will understand). When I got home, I went to see whether she was on Whatsapp. Of course she was there and I felt good, only for me to see her status update as attached below. Mind , the status was updated two weeks ago. Abeg why are some girls like this? Not the picture, I mean the status.

Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by firstking01(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
Next poster wetin you thinkgrin??
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by Cumnaija(f): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
See as u tear poly ibadan students down

Poster below, what do you have to say
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by IamLEGEND1: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
If her status don stir your spirit small,then EPP her na.
the Lord works in mysterious ways.

3 Likes

Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by jhyde101(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
Still thinking ask the next one.........
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
hmmmm....poster below must hv smtin to say

1 Like

Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
Who? Me? Or the guy below me....
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by malikombi(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
The guy above me should say something nah. ...
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by Skelewu: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Your Engrish na wah !! grin grin The Engrish aff convoluted my brain. grin grin grin

Abeg, pesin below me epp dis guy with beta advyces. grin grin
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by Warhawk(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
I didn't see any image with this my nokia c1... So letz leave it to the next poster...

3 Likes

Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
angryI am a billionaire, and a Prince..
I have money...am very rich grin ;DD
Girls don't want to let me rest cry
Help... I have money I don't know how to waste it
cheesy :DD
Discuss!!
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by FreshBoss007: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
op this your topic sha.... the previous poster has a bsc in recession studies,
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by horlahwaley(m): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
D guy below me, over to you
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by Treash(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Abeg na wetin u guys turn Nairaland to Transfer of comment or wetin? Na advice i seek, no be transfer.
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by idu1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
Treash:
Abeg na wetin u guys turn Nairaland to Transfer of comment or wetin? Na advice i seek, no be transfer.

Why you come dey vex na?

Please listen to the guy below me he have something better to say.
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by agbonkamen(f): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
your case get k leg... if you have money help her are you a barrister if so i know you people are very stingy but try your best grin
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by bitchcrafts: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
Op, the 3rd poster had a msg for you..
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by thowbie7ven(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
OP, you're the person God sent to her...he'll bless you in multiple folds!
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by opsylojay(m): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
If the people above have nothing to say who am I to have something to say? the person below me please this man needs your advice... over to you
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by kazyhm(m): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
oh! lawd!

don't know why I'm so speechless right now

why this guy above me thinks I'm merlin ehn! ?

maybe this next musketeer gat some thoughts
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
Since nobody have anything to say me sef wan ask question? you sure say you be lawyer? pending when he will answer my question the poster below over to you
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by teepsee(f): 12:46am On Nov 02, 2016
It's like all of you are waiting for me to come so they will know what to say. So op, just give me one cold bear with oshobo weed. I will be alyt to talk.

Until then, let wait for that guy sipping kunu below.
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by ibroh22(m): 1:00am On Nov 02, 2016
I don't have anything to say,,,over to the poster below me
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by chronique(m): 1:03am On Nov 02, 2016
Na wa for all of una. Is it until the guy below me says something, before you guys would have something meaningful to say? Anyways, let's hear him out.
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by metroid(m): 1:14am On Nov 02, 2016
grin
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by crixlight2(m): 3:08am On Nov 02, 2016
The poster above don high with laughter , so I need to take him to see a doctor , let the poster below me handle it for now until I get back
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 02, 2016
Quite senseless undecided undecided
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 02, 2016
It looks like you were only disappointed in yourself
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 02, 2016
Your impression (first, as it may be) lasted foolishly angry
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 02, 2016
Yeah, the poster with some advice is hear:
1. She's fine
2. She make sense
3. You like small girls
4. You are a broke ass
5. You never toast am
6. She needs am helper
7. Do you want to be her helper?
8. You no gas pay all the school fee
9. So uncle do the needful.
Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2016
LawyerKo, LawyerNi, LawyerKe Lawyer ko ni ke
Lawyer climb bikegrin grin grin
Lawyer like them small small (krikri) tongue grin tongue
Lawyer collect number, tongue
Lawyer see whatsapp status grin grin
Lawyer fear but him no rungrin tongue
Lawyer is a broke ass dude grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
LawyerKo, LawyerNi, LawyerKe Lawyer ko ni ke

Lawyer climb bikegrin grin grin

Lawyer like them small small (krikri) tongue grin tongue

Lawyer collect number, tongue

Lawyer see whatsapp status grin grin

Lawyer fear but him no rungrin tongue

Lawyer is a broke ass dude grin grin grin grin grin

Loool that's wicked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Got HIV And AIDS / Black Vitiligo Model Goes Unclad Online[see PHOTOS] / My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.